Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-20-2020, 11:29 PM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 450
Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

I'm 36 and unmarried and not dating anyone. Will I ever get married and around what time do I have a chance to?

May 28, 1984
19:08 DayLight Savings
Brooklyn, New York
Lagna: Scorpio 1'16
Female

Thank you for your help


Last edited by GeminiStarr; 08-26-2020 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-21-2020, 12:21 AM
Januarystorm's Avatar
Januarystorm Januarystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Dom. Exalt.
Posts: 374
Re: Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

you will get married- venus lord of 7th is in the 7th domicile- own house lord in own house and even in own original house (original 7 house libra- libra ruled by venus) protects the house and house will give fruits

but there is a delay in marriage, due to sun being there and rahu.

sun in 7th house because sun is such a hot planet, it initialy burns the significance of the house and only later on cools down- but it is not going to deny marriage as its still the sun...he gives us light and we are all alive here because of the sun so he wont deny like saturn he will just delay...in 7th house he also is in a very weak position because he has no directional strength...the original 7th house being the sign of libra where sun falls

also rahu - ketu axis on your 1/7th house signifies delays and certain karmas that can play in your life

long story short you will get married, most probably age 42

now please understand, this is when you get MARRIED- like for real married, NOT when you meet the spouse- that will happen earlier- no one (usually) meets someone and gets married the next day...people first date...this can take a couple of years you know so you can meet your future husband tomorrow, or next year and start dating but the actual marriage will probably happen at age 42

__________________

will commit if there is no commitment involved Sagittarius




Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Januarystorm For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (08-21-2020)
  #3  
Unread 08-21-2020, 01:50 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,619
Re: Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

There will be multiple proposals, relations but not a smooth happy married life until early 2030.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virinchi For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (08-21-2020)
  #4  
Unread 08-21-2020, 05:02 PM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 450
Re: Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januarystorm View Post
you will get married- venus lord of 7th is in the 7th domicile- own house lord in own house and even in own original house (original 7 house libra- libra ruled by venus) protects the house and house will give fruits

but there is a delay in marriage, due to sun being there and rahu.

sun in 7th house because sun is such a hot planet, it initialy burns the significance of the house and only later on cools down- but it is not going to deny marriage as its still the sun...he gives us light and we are all alive here because of the sun so he wont deny like saturn he will just delay...in 7th house he also is in a very weak position because he has no directional strength...the original 7th house being the sign of libra where sun falls

also rahu - ketu axis on your 1/7th house signifies delays and certain karmas that can play in your life

long story short you will get married, most probably age 42

now please understand, this is when you get MARRIED- like for real married, NOT when you meet the spouse- that will happen earlier- no one (usually) meets someone and gets married the next day...people first date...this can take a couple of years you know so you can meet your future husband tomorrow, or next year and start dating but the actual marriage will probably happen at age 42

Thank you so much! This is good to know because I was starting to think there wasn't a chance for me

If its not too much to ask can you see what type of husband I will have?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-21-2020, 05:02 PM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 450
Re: Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi View Post
There will be multiple proposals, relations but not a smooth happy married life until early 2030.
Thank you!!

So the next person I date most likely won't be my husband then?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-22-2020, 12:10 AM
Januarystorm's Avatar
Januarystorm Januarystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Dom. Exalt.
Posts: 374
Post Re: Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiStarr View Post
Thank you so much! This is good to know because I was starting to think there wasn't a chance for me

If its not too much to ask can you see what type of husband I will have?
i didnt want to type out the entire thing here but im seeing someone giving a different prediction so i will elaborate on how i calculated your marriage age being 42 - meaning you will get married in 2026

now you did not ask how marriage life will be, or if things will be smooth or how many proposals you will get, you specifically asked if you would get married and if yes, when that would happen then so these two questions i have answered using the following technique:

in order to see if a person has the promise of marriage in their chart we must look at the 7th house and see if there is ANY connection between the lord of the 7th and the lord of the 11th nakshatra from the moon. if they make a connection- marriage will occur, the exact age is then easily determined by looking which house gets aspected by both the 7th house lord and the lord of the 11th nakshatra, since they must be connected in some way for marriage to occur, they usually aspect one house together and that house shows us the age of marriage which you can see in the picture i uploaded below, i also uploaded a picture of all the nakshatras together with their respective lords for easy calculation

your seventh house is taurus, ruled by venus who is in the 7th house in taurus. the 11th nakshatra from your moon- who is in the nakshatra of bharani is the nakshatra of Uttara Phalguni. Uttara Phalguni is ruled by the sun, the sun in your chart is also in taurus, in the 7th house, together with venus, therefore marriage is promised and will occur.

now to determine the age we must see which house gets aspected the most. by these two planets sun and venus, for you its very easy to see- both the sun and venus aspect the 7th house of marriage directly by literally sitting in that house, therefore you will get married during the age of the seventh house which as you can see from the picture below is age 42.

this is a clear cut calculation there is not much else i can add to this, try it for yourself with people you know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nakshatras-1.jpg (99.9 KB, 12 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf profections-wheel.pdf (252.0 KB, 16 views)
__________________

will commit if there is no commitment involved Sagittarius




Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Januarystorm For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (08-22-2020)
  #7  
Unread 08-22-2020, 03:51 PM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 450
Re: Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januarystorm View Post
i didnt want to type out the entire thing here but im seeing someone giving a different prediction so i will elaborate on how i calculated your marriage age being 42 - meaning you will get married in 2026

now you did not ask how marriage life will be, or if things will be smooth or how many proposals you will get, you specifically asked if you would get married and if yes, when that would happen then so these two questions i have answered using the following technique:

in order to see if a person has the promise of marriage in their chart we must look at the 7th house and see if there is ANY connection between the lord of the 7th and the lord of the 11th nakshatra from the moon. if they make a connection- marriage will occur, the exact age is then easily determined by looking which house gets aspected by both the 7th house lord and the lord of the 11th nakshatra, since they must be connected in some way for marriage to occur, they usually aspect one house together and that house shows us the age of marriage which you can see in the picture i uploaded below, i also uploaded a picture of all the nakshatras together with their respective lords for easy calculation

your seventh house is taurus, ruled by venus who is in the 7th house in taurus. the 11th nakshatra from your moon- who is in the nakshatra of bharani is the nakshatra of Uttara Phalguni. Uttara Phalguni is ruled by the sun, the sun in your chart is also in taurus, in the 7th house, together with venus, therefore marriage is promised and will occur.

now to determine the age we must see which house gets aspected the most. by these two planets sun and venus, for you its very easy to see- both the sun and venus aspect the 7th house of marriage directly by literally sitting in that house, therefore you will get married during the age of the seventh house which as you can see from the picture below is age 42.

this is a clear cut calculation there is not much else i can add to this, try it for yourself with people you know.
Thank you for explaining.

I know I didn't ask this originally but can you share your interpretation on the type of man my husband will be and our married life?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
marriage, prediction, single, unmarried

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.