Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-21-2018, 04:20 AM

Hi everyone anyone good at aspects??!!

Hi everyone i was looking for someone to please shed some light on there aspects i would really appreciate it!!!!

Sun Conjunction Saturn (orb 5°50')
Sun Conjunction Uranus (orb 9°44')
Sun Conjunction Neptune (orb 1°35')
Sun Sextile Pluto (orb 3°2')
Sun Opposition Chiron (orb 7°45')
Sun Sextile Vertex (orb 2°49')
Sun Opposition Ascendant (orb 8°26')
Moon Square Mercury (orb 2°11')
Moon Sextile Uranus (orb 0°50')
Moon Trine Chiron (orb 2°49')
Moon Trine North Node (orb 5°36')
Moon Opposition Part of Fortune (orb 8°26')
Moon Conjunction Vertex (orb 7°45')
Moon Trine Ascendant (orb 2°8')
Mercury Trine Jupiter (orb 2°7')
Mercury Trine Black Moon Lilith (orb 2°57')
Mercury Square Part of Fortune (orb 6°14')
Venus Trine Mars (orb 1°41')
Venus Square Black Moon Lilith (orb 6°49')
Venus Trine Part of Fortune (orb 3°32')
Venus Square Midheaven (orb 5°23')
Mars Conjunction Part of Fortune (orb 1°51')
Jupiter Trine Black Moon Lilith (orb 0°50')
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven (orb 2°16')
Saturn Conjunction Uranus (orb 3°54')
Saturn Conjunction Neptune (orb 4°15')
Saturn Opposition Chiron (orb 1°55')
Saturn Sextile North Node (orb 0°52')
Saturn Sextile Vertex (orb 3°1')
Saturn Opposition Ascendant (orb 2°36')
Uranus Conjunction Neptune (orb 8°9')
Uranus Opposition Chiron (orb 1°59')
Uranus Square Black Moon Lilith (orb 5°59')
Uranus Opposition Ascendant (orb 1°18')
Neptune Opposition Chiron (orb 6°10')
Neptune Sextile North Node (orb 3°23')
Neptune Sextile Vertex (orb 1°14')
Neptune Opposition Ascendant (orb 6°51')
Pluto Conjunction Vertex (orb 5°51')
Chiron Trine North Node (orb 2°47')
Chiron Trine Vertex (orb 4°56')
Chiron Conjunction Ascendant (orb 0°41')
Black Moon Lilith Opposition Midheaven (orb 1°26')
North Node Trine Vertex (orb 2°9')
North Node Trine Ascendant (orb 3°28')
Vertex Trine Ascendant (orb 5°37')
Unread 06-21-2018, 05:30 AM

Re: Hi everyone anyone good at aspects??!!

You seem to be asking for a cookbook!

May I suggest that you purchase a copy of Robert Hand, Planets in Youth. (Good for people of all ages.) It won't have all of the aspects you ask about, but it will have the planets.

https://www.amazon.com/Planets-Youth.../dp/B01FGL22S0
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 06-21-2018, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
You seem to be asking for a cookbook!

May I suggest that you purchase a copy of Robert Hand, Planets in Youth. (Good for people of all ages.) It won't have all of the aspects you ask about, but it will have the planets.

https://www.amazon.com/Planets-Youth.../dp/B01FGL22S0

ohh i tougth the forum sometimes helped without anyone telling you to buy a book 😂😂 i just wanted to know if perhapd anyone could know any of those aspects i hope anyone can!
Unread 06-21-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misssfortune View Post
ohh i tougth the forum sometimes helped without anyone telling you to buy a book ���� i just wanted to know if perhapd anyone could know any of those aspects i hope anyone can!
Yes help, not give you a full lowdown on each and every aspect in your chart. Im sure some people think us members, sit here all day awaiting charts to read, and have no life of our own.

And you've not even bothered to post your chart.

Another good book suggestion for you to purchase...

https://www.penguin.co.uk/books/1023...-in-astrology/

Last edited by Chrysalis; 06-21-2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Link didn't work, added new one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
Samantha Bean (06-21-2018)
Unread 06-21-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Hi everyone i was looking for someone to please shed some light on there aspects i would really appreciate it!!!!

Sun Conjunction Saturn (orb 5°50')
Sun Conjunction Uranus (orb 9°44')
Sun Conjunction Neptune (orb 1°35')
Sun Opposition Chiron (orb 7°45')
Sun Sextile Vertex (orb 2°49')
Sun Opposition Ascendant (orb 8°26')
Moon Trine Chiron (orb 2°49')
Moon Trine North Node (orb 5°36')
Moon Opposition Part of Fortune (orb 8°26')
Moon Conjunction Vertex (orb 7°45')
Moon Trine Ascendant (orb 2°8')
Mercury Trine Black Moon Lilith (orb 2°57')
Mercury Square Part of Fortune (orb 6°14')
Venus Square Black Moon Lilith (orb 6°49')
Venus Trine Part of Fortune (orb 3°32')
Venus Square Midheaven (orb 5°23')
Mars Conjunction Part of Fortune (orb 1°51')
Jupiter Trine Black Moon Lilith (orb 0°50')
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven (orb 2°16')
Saturn Opposition Chiron (orb 1°55')
Saturn Sextile North Node (orb 0°52')
Saturn Sextile Vertex (orb 3°1')
Saturn Opposition Ascendant (orb 2°36')
Uranus Conjunction Neptune (orb 8°9')
Uranus Opposition Chiron (orb 1°59')
Uranus Square Black Moon Lilith (orb 5°59')
Uranus Opposition Ascendant (orb 1°18')
Neptune Opposition Chiron (orb 6°10')
Neptune Sextile North Node (orb 3°23')
Neptune Sextile Vertex (orb 1°14')
Neptune Opposition Ascendant (orb 6°51')
Pluto Conjunction Vertex (orb 5°51')
Chiron Trine North Node (orb 2°47')
Chiron Trine Vertex (orb 4°56')
Chiron Conjunction Ascendant (orb 0°41')
Black Moon Lilith Opposition Midheaven (orb 1°26')
North Node Trine Vertex (orb 2°9')
North Node Trine Ascendant (orb 3°28')
Vertex Trine Ascendant (orb 5°37')
You are lively, compassionate,empathetic and healing, you are quite unique and original, and you are a hard worker. You like philosophy and different perspectives
Unread 06-21-2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariandami View Post
You are lively, compassionate,empathetic and healing, you are quite unique and original, and you are a hard worker. You like philosophy and different perspectives
Yaaayyy!!!! thanks this kind of feedback its good!! thank you for your reply sounds like me i am compassionate thank god for people like you, i dont expect a full read just some hints.. thankk you!!!
Unread 06-21-2018, 04:50 PM

This is an astrology forum populated by astrologers. You have asked for cookbook definitions of aspects that you can simply GOOGLE.

You have not even posted a chart, which is what astrologers use.

I, personally, feel used by your request that I take my personal time to regurgitate something that you can find quickly on the internet by simply googling the aspect in mind. Here's one I found in literally 5 seconds: https://astrologyking.com/uranus-conjunct-neptune/

Even more so, you can go to Astrodienst and get a FREE 25 page computer analysis, which is simply a listing of all your aspects by the computer and a description of how wonderful a human being you are.

Last edited by Samantha Bean; 06-21-2018 at 04:53 PM.
Unread 06-21-2018, 06:08 PM

Gee sorry to make you feel "used" by my thread was not my intentĦon AT ALL i didn't knew very well i could find all those aspects now i know thank you for that and really its not like im doing it to bother you its the last time i post i didn't want to make anyone feel bad anyways thanks for your advice where i can find more info.
Unread 06-21-2018, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Gee sorry to make you feel "used" by my thread was not my intentĦon AT ALL i didn't knew very well i could find all those aspects now i know thank you for that and really its not like im doing it to bother you its the last time i post i didn't want to make anyone feel bad anyways thanks for your advice where i can find more info.

If you do decide to post again(and I'm sure you will), please consider using punctuation, and capitalization, since even James Joyce with his 30 word sentences, did that. Your post was very difficult to read without it.

But now that you have at least one source, and you know that there are many more, you have your own fishing pole, rather than just looking for a handout of fish---so to speak.
Unread 06-22-2018, 04:56 AM

As a person who enjoys chaos I can say that I don't mind a mess. (Hail Eris) but for your own sanity let me burn out some of the aspects that aren't as key, you can then interpret them from there.

Sun Conjunction Saturn (orb 5°50')+
Sun Conjunction Neptune (orb 1°35')+
Sun Conj Dec (orb 8°26')+
Saturn Conj Dec (orb 2°36')+
Uranus Conj Dec(orb 1°18')+

The + are key ones to look into. means that if you can't grasp these or want to bounce ideas off of these I'm happy to help (shared/similar aspects).
Unread 06-22-2018, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
As a person who enjoys chaos I can say that I don't mind a mess. (Hail Eris) but for your own sanity let me burn out some of the aspects that aren't as key, you can then interpret them from there.

Sun Conjunction Saturn (orb 5°50')+
Sun Conjunction Neptune (orb 1°35')+
Sun Conj Dec (orb 8°26')+
Saturn Conj Dec (orb 2°36')+
Uranus Conj Dec(orb 1°18')+

The + are key ones to look into. means that if you can't grasp these or want to bounce ideas off of these I'm happy to help (shared/similar aspects).
Are you prone to addictions too?! im sorry if im too ignorar you wrote for example
uranus conj DEC whats does dec mean?? im sorry if my question is silly
Unread 06-22-2018, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Are you prone to addictions too?! im sorry if im too ignorar you wrote for example
uranus conj DEC whats does dec mean?? im sorry if my question is silly
Descendent. Mercury-Mars aspects are prone to addiction. Angular Mercury could be alcoholics.

Your Sun Neptune isn't about addiction, it's about fantasy and getting to different places.

Your Moon-Mercury could be an emotional nervous wreck that points to addiction friend by taking drugs to calm the nerves.

Last edited by Whoam1; 06-22-2018 at 05:47 AM.
Unread 06-22-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Descendent. Mercury-Mars aspects are prone to addiction. Angular Mercury could be alcoholics.

Your Sun Neptune isn't about addiction, it's about fantasy and getting to different places.

Your Moon-Mercury could be an emotional nervous wreck that points to addiction friend by taking drugs to calm the nerves.
Wow yes i like alcohol and when im a wreck my will bends and i fall into substances and party, this is very interesting do you find yourself lost in this too at times?
Also do you know anything about any paranormal o medium ir something like it? im very intrigued!! thanks again for telling me what was DEC
Unread 06-22-2018, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Wow yes i like alcohol and when im a wreck my will bends and i fall into substances and party, this is very interesting do you find yourself lost in this too at times?
Also do you know anything about any paranormal o medium ir something like it? im very intrigued!! thanks again for telling me what was DEC
Let me clear some air space here. Your chart has an angular Uranus-Saturn, and possibly Sun [freedom, control, centeredness]. My chart is thematical different primarily Eris[angular, possible Sun aspect]. Pluto (hard aspect to the Moon). Jupiter/Sun(so Thus we do share). I also have Saturn to a lesser extent and mercury.

Looking at your chart speak to freedom, autonomy, fantasy, and centeredness.

Mine is to authenticity, centeredness, discord, and mentality.

We share the fact that we are quest goers, we place ourselves in the center of the situation (Or are placed there by others).

You want to be free, and in control so you use drugs to reach the fantasy (that's how you get away it appears). I instead worry about stuff. I want to be myself with out others so I literaly walk away, and if my problems follow I sow chaos, in my relationships,mind, or otherwise. To try to get away [Or in accident like aftermath].

I drink and smoke and sow chaos in myself from time to time so I don't hurt or sow discord in people, or so I'm not a wreck.

Yes I am inclined to mystic stuff (existential and deep stuff outside societal norms but under the radar.).
Unread 06-23-2018, 08:12 PM

In my tropical chart I have a loose grand-earth trine with my sun ruler in an earth sign (Asc and chart ruler are either both in fire or both in earth). My tropical is a grand fore trine, Sun ruler in fire and A.C. ruler in fire or earth. I also have an angular Sun and Mercury (and Eris).

I have the most traits in common with a water sign, and I've always been that way. Even though both tropical and sidereal charts are mainly fire earth [all considering modern elements]. They lack validity in all I have examined.
Unread 06-24-2018, 05:09 AM

Capricorn is one of the most understood signs, IMO. Pop-schlock astrology delineations of the grey-suited businessman do this sign a real disservice.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 06-24-2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Capricorn is one of the most understood signs, IMO. Pop-schlock astrology delineations of the grey-suited businessman do this sign a real disservice.
haaangover again 😢😢😢 i dont even remember how i got to bed.... lol yeah i hate that capricorn its all serius and so square so boring bussines man and im totally not like that thats why im reading more of natal charts beacause i dont feel at ALL like a capricorn, as for the paranormal i think i can see people like who they really are its hard to lie to me, ive seen objects levitate or move and i can assure you im not lying and i was not drunk or anything im reading tarot now, so if anyone wants a free reading im up to it!! helps me practice, so if you lack water makes you more cold hearted?
Unread 06-24-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
In my tropical chart I have a loose grand-earth trine with my sun ruler in an earth sign (Asc and chart ruler are either both in fire or both in earth). My tropical is a grand fore trine, Sun ruler in fire and A.C. ruler in fire or earth. I also have an angular Sun and Mercury (and Eris).

I have the most traits in common with a water sign, and I've always been that way. Even though both tropical and sidereal charts are mainly fire earth [all considering modern elements]. They lack validity in all I have examined.
when where you born? are you from the stellium generation?
Unread 06-24-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
when where you born? are you from the stellium generation?
No I don't have any really.

Tags
aspects, good