Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 03-19-2017, 07:06 PM

Will the judge decide in my favour?

Hi,

So, Rose, a work colleague, asked me to check what Astrology has to say about how the imminent legal case will unfold for her.

Background: Rose has a rented apartment in NY, and one of her own in Jersey City, where she spends some of her weekends. Her NY landlord has alleged that she does not live in the NY apartment she has rented from him, and he wants her out. She says: "On March 28th we (her lawyer and she) are due to go before a judge, who will decide based on what my lawyer proves vs. what the landlord's attorney proves. I want to stay in my NY apartment. However, I am afraid the judge might rule that I have to leave it and I will have to move to my own Jersey City place. Even if the judge rules in my favour and I can continue renting my NY apartment, I fear harassment by my landlord."

Question - asked by Rose directly: Will the judge rule in my favour on March 28th, so that I can continue living in my NY apartment?

My interpretation: I don't think the judge will decide in Rose's favour.

Rose = The Sun, in its house of joy, the 9th house
The judge = Mars, via the 10th house, in Taurus, which is its sign of debilitation, so weak
The landlord (opponent) = Saturn, via the 7th house
The lawsuit/case itself = Jupiter, via the 9th house
The house itself = Venus, via the 4th house
The Moon is also debilitated in the chart being in Scorpio

The Sun (Rose) will soon perfect its square (quarrel) to Saturn (the landlord). Now, the house itself, Venus, is debilitated being in Aries. However, Mars, the judge and the Moon, co-sig of the querent, mutually receive each other. Now Mars also disposits the Moon, which is in the 4th house, so that is a +1 for Rose.

The Sun joys in the 9th house and is disposited by Jupiter, which is on the IC (4th house). The Moon, though weak (perhaps showing Rose's fear), does trine the Sun out of the 4th house. Also, Venus, in Aries, exalts the Sun, so the house will remain with Rose?

However, the fact that Saturn (landlord) and Jupiter on the IC, mutually receive each other, so will the case go in the landlord's favour? I think this aspect is stronger than the above.

Also, Jupiter (the lawsuit) is in the sign of the Sun (Rose's) fall. I do hope I am wrong.

What do you think?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: gif Rose's case.gif (48.0 KB, 52 views)

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 09-03-2017, 11:13 AM

Re: Will the judge decide in my favour?

Thanks you both for your interest.

I think I will do a new chart only if my colleague Rose wants me to do one, since this is her question.
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Arolledpineappol (09-03-2017)
Unread 12-04-2017, 04:25 AM

Hi,

So Rose’s offer for the new apartment just got accepted by the owner. She is estatic.
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
tikana (12-04-2017)
Unread 01-20-2018, 09:28 PM

Hi,

An update, that Rose has her interview with the housing board for the new apt. in NYC on this Monday. I take it as a formality more or less, especially as she has offered the asking price. Will update again once I have some feedback from her.

Also, re. the old apt., for which she lost the case, she decided not to go for a retrial. I think that was sensible of her.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 01-31-2018, 03:28 AM

Hi,

Final update for this thread. Rose called me today to let me know that she finally got the new condo she had put an offer in for. She finally got the good news. Thanks for reading the chart along with me.

Unread 01-31-2018, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Final update for this thread. Rose called me today to let me know that she finally got the new condo she had put an offer in for. She finally got the good news. Thanks for reading the chart along with me.
I really got into this. Yay for Rose!
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (01-31-2018)
Unread 03-20-2017, 07:47 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Vyri Send a message via AIM to Vyri Send a message via MSN to Vyri Send a message via Yahoo to Vyri

7000 did you ask the question for her when she asked for help or did she ask? Are you using Lilly as the permission to account for the first house belonging to the querent the Astrologer stepping in for the close camaraderie to the querent? Lilly says the first may also be used as the acquaintance's (known close friend's) Ascendant. I should think bc she is a colleague from the 10th house (your career) you might wish to count 11 houses from the 10th to qualify her association connected in a business sense..unless you often take tea with her or go out etc. as friends?

7000 is Rose's issues mainly about meeting her lease requirements on time and or making necessary expected rent increases where her legal rights might have changed due to lease $ increases? And of a curiosity did she recently have an illness in her family or of one of her close relatives? Trying to stick to strict interpretations here to the context of the question but perceive other situations going on in the chart?

The chart looks like the judge will rule in her favor if there are certain concessions she will make-an agreement both lawyers come to adjudicate by the judge's understanding of the situation, for consideration to the owner of the building. Thinking the judgement will work in her her favor. The Moon even tho in her fall makes the last aspect to the Sun in the 9th house, with a trine and even tho both positions of the lights in the last degrees of the signs will tenant 12th house, Mars, Saturn temperament in that closeness of last degrees-it makes for a hard luck situation so she may well be considered a woman in dire straights needing time for the augmentation of monies coming her way to assist her situation? Her age being a catalyst factor in the judges decision making? Just guessing here but there are sigs that make suggestion to it. Or am I way off base here?

Jupiter moving away from the Uranian opposition is a good decision maker in her favor, and will the case be settled near the end of April?

Can you give some marginal background info. to the case?

Thanks much

All the best
Vyri

Last edited by Vyri; 03-20-2017 at 07:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vyri For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (03-20-2017)
Unread 03-20-2017, 12:55 PM

Thanks, Vyri. Please see my responses below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyri View Post
7000 did you ask the question for her when she asked for help or did she ask? --> She knows I do Astrology, so she asked me to see what Astro has to say about the case. Hence, she asked herself, so she gets the first house.

7000 is Rose's issues mainly about meeting her lease requirements on time and or making necessary expected rent increases where her legal rights might have changed due to lease $ increases? And of a curiosity did she recently have an illness in her family or of one of her close relatives? Trying to stick to strict interpretations here to the context of the question but perceive other situations going on in the chart? --> She does not want to give up the NY apartment. She fears that if the landlord wins the case, she will get thrown out.

The chart looks like the judge will rule in her favor if there are certain concessions she will make-an agreement both lawyers come to adjudicate by the judge's understanding of the situation, for consideration to the owner of the building. Thinking the judgement will work in her her favor. The Moon even tho in her fall makes the last aspect to the Sun in the 9th house, with a trine and even tho both positions of the lights in the last degrees of the signs will tenant 12th house, Mars, Saturn temperament in that closeness of last degrees-it makes for a hard luck situation so she may well be considered a woman in dire straights needing time for the augmentation of monies coming her way to assist her situation? Her age being a catalyst factor in the judges decision making? Just guessing here but there are sigs that make suggestion to it. Or am I way off base here?

Jupiter moving away from the Uranian opposition is a good decision maker in her favor, and will the case be settled near the end of April? -->That will depend on how March 28th goes for her - which is when the hearing is.

Can you give some marginal background info. to the case? --> Please check my first post.

Thanks much

All the best
Vyri

Unread 03-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Vyri Send a message via AIM to Vyri Send a message via MSN to Vyri Send a message via Yahoo to Vyri

Thanks 7000 must have spaced it, other than just reading the question, most often do read the details but must of been off somewhere else in my thoughts at the time for I did skim over the material.

Hope the decision is in her favor.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited by Vyri; 03-20-2017 at 11:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vyri For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (03-20-2017)
Unread 03-28-2017, 01:22 AM

Hi,

Quick update. I just received a message from Rose that the hearing that was to be tomorrow, the 28th, was postponed just a few minutes back. Wondering what could point at this in the chart. Uranus on the MC - some sudden change or irritation? Normally, I wouldn't consider Uranus in Horary, but its is so angular and on the house.

10th house ruler, Mars, is in its detriment, too in Taurus.

Unread 08-16-2017, 02:59 AM

Update: that hearing has been postponed into the third week of September.

Tags
decide, favour, judge