Will I have a new relationship this month?

acmicasa

It's been 4 years since I had any relationship. Had a pretty bad experience and fell into deep hole of depression, melancholy, they say and I figured it was. Took 4 years for me to get myself out and clear it from body, mind and soul. Now looking for a relationship. Will I have new relation this month?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

AW041

I converted your chart to Regiomontanus. There could be some fling but not a relationship.
Uranus in the first does show your transformation though.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see a relationship in the coming month. There is no aspect between the primary significators Mars and Venus; they are disjunct. And reception between them us mutually averse.
After four years of working to heal, patience may be what is called for, since now, this month, clearly does not yet look like the right time for a relationship.

acmicasa

I converted your chart to Regiomontanus. There could be some fling but not a relationship.
Uranus in the first does show your transformation though.

Transformation, yes, basically so much of time was needed may be because my brain had to process multiple things, not merely love, but like abuse, manipulation etc. I guess, if a person gets to experience things one at a time, it takes less time and probably is healthy for development, but sometimes you are bombarded with multiple issues and brain goes haywire at emotional level.

Just gave a solution for those who are in depression and aren't able to figure out why. Your brain has to process lot of things and it takes time. When the emotional information is more than the capacity of human gene to handle it, it becomes difficult to handle such information.

Thanks for the reply, fling is fine.

acmicasa

I don't see a relationship in the coming month. There is no aspect between the primary significators Mars and Venus; they are disjunct. And reception between them us mutually averse.
After four years of working to heal, patience may be what is called for, since now, this month, clearly does not yet look like the right time for a relationship.

Not in hurry, but anything comes up, will share here.