When I will get married?

sweetysharma

Hello everyone,

I want to know when I will get married? is it going to be love or arrange?
I like one guy, I don't have his full birth info other than his date of birth i.e - 16 Jan 1991. Is it possible to get married to him?
My birth details are below:

DOB:16 Dec 1990
POB: Durg Chhattisgarh India
TOB:02:10 am

Thanks in advance

creativei

Yeah married life is fair except usual issues no major threats . no , chances of love is less if at all it should succeed then guy should be different caste . else no . but it will gives disputes and heart breaks you attract educated intelligent philosophical brahmin guys . you settle another place after marriage husband is connected with govt or business . both of them will travel lot . there are at times ego clashes and conflicts but it will be fine . children aspects are good though they may trouble in initial stage as age grows they too come up well but you will have quarrelsome attitude towards them . house conveyances are less or it will be troublesome needs constant repairs and changes . watch your diet you overeat and put weight in later years . cant bear hunger . often change residence .

marriage should happen before 2023 husband comes from eastern part of india . chances of picking a guy from your profession itself . .