Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 03-28-2020, 08:47 AM

Marital Happiness

Hello,

I am facing lot of problem in my married life last few months . Please advice when would I see some relief .
DOB : 21 oct 1984
TOB : 09:36 AM
Place : Trivandrum/ Thiruvananthapuram

Thx
Revathy

Unread 03-28-2020, 04:51 PM

Re: Marital Happiness

Scorpio asc leo rasi .

currently you are running mars dasa which is 1st and 6th lord for you , mars in 2nd house , that mars is aspected by saturn . no need to tell you have many problems financially and mentally lots of quarrels in married life , even eye troubles too worried. mars dasa lasts till next year September , so till that bear that after mars dasa rahu dasa will be good . you shift your place to forgein and will have many comforts and enjoyments . you get some relief after 2021 march . generally last three buktis of mars dasa gives troubles . rahu dasa is good for you , though some aspects get affected .
Unread 03-29-2020, 09:19 AM

Thanks Creativei,

I have had 2 divorces in the past and hence I am quite worried about my future . I want to have this relationship not to break down . One of the astrologer told me I have takshak Sarpa Dosha and hence the trouble . Is there any remedy?
Unread 03-29-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revathynair View Post
Thanks Creativei,

I have had 2 divorces in the past and hence I am quite worried about my future . I want to have this relationship not to break down . One of the astrologer told me I have takshak Sarpa Dosha and hence the trouble . Is there any remedy?

Yeah yes 6th lord gives dasa breakups 6th house is divorce , that too aspected by saturn . don't worry rahu dasa is good , it gives you new life .

No need of any remedy already you suffered much that dosha got cancelled , just do charity work and engage in spirituality if you wish . when dasa changes entire life changes .

Also your next rahu dasa will brings changes in profession also . you may get job in distant land . sudden changes in finance , take care of your mom , her health may trouble , expenses regarding house and mother comes . most of your energy gets drained in profession and home issues . plan your savings money is wasted lot . you also do charity work , spiritual occult and astrology interest you much in rahu dasa . you undertake many futile travel , it makes you fatigue , particular thing is get only after roaming 10 times . even for a small takes many short travels . rahu denotes futile travels .

Last edited by creativei; 03-29-2020 at 11:39 AM.
Unread 03-30-2020, 04:29 PM

Hello Creativei ,

If possible can you please give me detailed horoscope reading like you have given to many other people before .
Unread 03-30-2020, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Hello Creativei ,

If possible can you please give me detailed horoscope reading like you have given to many other people before .

Oh sure .. thank u i take it as compliment ....
Unread 04-01-2020, 03:17 PM

Thank you ........
Unread 04-02-2020, 10:51 AM

your marriage house is afflicted madam. I am sorry to say the next Rahu dasha from 2021 July is also not good. You can expect a divorce after July 2021.I am not saying this to scare you, I just want to lay the ground facts so you can make informed decisions in life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Scorpio asc leo rasi .

currently you are running mars dasa which is 1st and 6th lord for you , mars in 2nd house , that mars is aspected by saturn . no need to tell you have many problems financially and mentally lots of quarrels in married life , even eye troubles too worried. mars dasa lasts till next year September , so till that bear that after mars dasa rahu dasa will be good . you shift your place to forgein and will have many comforts and enjoyments . you get some relief after 2021 march . generally last three buktis of mars dasa gives troubles . rahu dasa is good for you , though some aspects get affected .
Unread 04-02-2020, 11:36 AM

Hello sir,

Is there any remedy to negate the affliction please ? I heard Rahu Dasha is 18 years long . Would that be bad for so long ? Kindly advice any remedy for Rahu..
Unread 04-02-2020, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Hello sir,

Is there any remedy to negate the affliction please ? I heard Rahu Dasha is 18 years long . Would that be bad for so long ? Kindly advice any remedy for Rahu..

Good news for you , this marriage wont break like before , this will be long lasting . trust me . im 100% sure on it .

9th house is 3rd marriage , 9th lord in 10th , and that 9th lord aspected by jupiter . it protects 3rd marriage . also in navamsa rahu is in aquarius which is very good rahu is own house aspected by jupiter , again it protects the marriage . also in navamsa 9th lord in 1st so you wont let this marriage go , you are attached to this person lot , you do everything to sustain it . so don't worry .

I challenge this time , this marriage wont break . but you have problems in other areas of life . but no breakups . so be happy he takes care you well .. coming dasa too ensures it ...
Unread 04-02-2020, 12:25 PM

Thank you Creativei
Unread 04-02-2020, 08:38 PM

ma'am, yes rahu dasha is 18 years long but when Rahu transits in Mars and Sun stars it gives troubles. When Rahu dasha stars next year in July, I believe from October 2021 to June 2022 Rahu transits in Sun star Krittika, so it might cause troubles then. I pray it wont go to divorce, but i see at least there can be some distance between the couple like staying apart in separate places.

How is your husband now?

I recommend as said by creativei, pray to Durga devi as Durga is is the adhi-devata for Rahu graha. When Rahu dasha starts next July, once a month or atleast once in a year, please do chandi homam.

Quote:
Hello sir,

Tags
happiness, marital