Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 03-20-2021, 12:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to HeyPlayGirl
Talking New job

Hi

I resigned from my job, my last day is in July after the new hire gets fully trained. (We have already begun interviewing)
Is there any chance I値l get a new job before the year ends?

Any help would be appreciated,thanks so much!

18-9-1984 at 9:44AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

Unread 03-20-2021, 03:33 AM

Re: New job

Wow congrats getting job in todays world is hell ,that to in midst of pandemic while others getting sacked and losing pay checks . really planets are nice to you , it shows good karma .

Currently you are running saturn dasa , sat in 1st aspecting 10th should spoil prof life since 10th lord placed well and aspected by benefices so profession exists but it will have many changes and challenges . it keeps you low profile despite of sat being exalted !!! , on contrary your current/ future spouse prof life takes top notch . take care of your health , expenditures may increase. you may get into love issues if you married you can xpect child . chances of get cheated in the name of money and relationship so take care , don't trust anyone easily .

current sat transit is not good for gemini sign it gives loses and health issues . only after 2023 you get good things . till then keep trying , develop skills need for that ,at times you face obstacle and disgrace but overcome that sure . next year will be good career success and finance . also you travel many places professionally . there will be high office politics .

Exalted sat means exalted sufferings hard working person , wandering life , ,workaholic , must work , true mass person , high work load and burden . lots of responsibilities . pending past life karma . must undergo ! .
Unread 03-20-2021, 07:02 AM

Knowing your profession would help. However, there is a very good chance to find a new job before the end of May-2021. Make use of this time period, you will surely find a job matching your expectations, if not surpassing it!

Jun-2021 to Aug-2021 is going to be a challenge for your job search. Thereafter, it is again favourable till Apr-2022 but definitely not as supportive as upto May-2021.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post

Exalted sat means exalted sufferings hard working person , wandering life , ,workaholic , must work , true mass person , high work load and burden . lots of responsibilities . pending past life karma . must undergo ! .
I agree!! Thank you very much

And also I had this job Before the pandemic and it痴 not affected by the pandemic in any way, actually we help people who lose their jobs

Last edited by HeyPlayGirl; 03-20-2021 at 02:07 PM.
Unread 03-20-2021, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologymagic View Post
Knowing your profession would help. However, there is a very good chance to find a new job before the end of May-2021. Make use of this time period, you will surely find a job matching your expectations, if not surpassing it!

Jun-2021 to Aug-2021 is going to be a challenge for your job search. Thereafter, it is again favourable till Apr-2022 but definitely not as supportive as upto May-2021.

www.astrologymagic.xyz
I work for a lawyer.
I値l be looking forward to after august 2021 thank you!!

Last edited by HeyPlayGirl; 03-20-2021 at 02:06 PM.
Unread 08-09-2021, 01:42 PM

Update- I got another job in retail in July (before I left my job with the attorney) and started work August 2nd. I do not like the job so I will be quitting soon. I agree that it does seem that July - august is not a good period to look for jobs as I知 not having much luck. I hope after August I値l find a good job in an office that I can stay at for years. Thank you for the responses.

Last edited by HeyPlayGirl; 08-09-2021 at 01:46 PM.
Unread 08-09-2021, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyPlayGirl View Post
Update- I got another job in retail in July (before I left my job with the attorney) and started work August 2nd. I do not like the job so I will be quitting soon. I agree that it does seem that July - august is not a good period to look for jobs as I知 not having much luck. I hope after August I値l find a good job in an office that I can stay at for years. Thank you for the responses.
Happy to know 👍 🌹😷

Try to stick with it as far as possible as i said afte 2022 mid july get good things ahead.

Do update me reg ur job time to time 🙏😄

All the best for ur new job 😃🥸😎
Unread 08-09-2021, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Happy to know 👍 🌹😷

Try to stick with it as far as possible as i said afte 2022 mid july get good things ahead.

Do update me reg ur job time to time 🙏😄

All the best for ur new job 😃🥸😎
Thank you, for the last month I have been thinking about your prediction that next year will be better financially to give me hope.
Unread 08-09-2021, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Thank you, for the last month I have been thinking about your prediction that next year will be better financially to give me hope.
You seems smart and intelligent im sure you can make it ..
Unread 08-30-2021, 09:49 PM

Talking Re: New job

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologymagic View Post

www.astrologymagic.xyz
So I quit my job (which I only had for a few weeks because the pay was too low and it was not a good job) and I just got hired somewhere much better with higher pay, it痴 a government job in a big skyscraper. I start in September!
TBH though, I want even higher pay so I will either quit this job in time or get a second job. Let痴 see!

You were right about July-Aug not being favorable since I知 technically not starting till September. Thank you again for Your accurate reading.
Unread 08-31-2021, 01:42 AM

Quote:
You were right about July-Aug not being favorable since I知 technically not starting till September. Thank you again for Your accurate reading.
Good to know. All the best.

www.astrologymagic.xyz