Scorpio boss said exotic dancers are always Sags and Geminis

I cee

Lets be realistic. When its for a power play, the sexual power is OVER MEN---a strong Mars. While I'm sure that there are some ladies who may be enthralled, it does look like strip joints have a lot of sexually enthralled men throwing money. I've never been to a strip club in my 64 years, but in the "movies" that's what you see.

But you are right that there are many reasons why someone would become an erotic dancer, provided that they can dance and that they have the figure for it. I would be looking for some kind of underlying astrological signature though, and like I say it will be in the nuances not the meat and potatoes astrology, IMO of course.

So are we looking for and can see in some of the charts here, mars/pluto, venus/mars???

I'm not sure I understand.

Why would mars over ride pluto in importance? Maybe both together but I do think pluto plays a role in this.

Lets just go with this....... Say its a 'top notch mans club'...I'm thinking business men who have money to burn!

Professional men, 'loaded' men.........this is very attractive to the plutonian female, Of course only if her pluto is hidden and unconscious she seeks this power from others......she weilds her own unique power.....one that men have been weak for for centries.

She may feel this is her only power?.?

I cee

I think that would have to be the case due to the physical requirements. Most sports, and this is really a kind of sport, are limited to the young. As we age the changes that take place make it increasingly difficult to be exotic enough.

But back to the astrology of it: I'm convinced that it will be the asteroids that aspect major planets that would make the nuances necessary to define the circumstance. While you could make a case for the meat and potatoes sort of astrology(pun intended), I still think the difference between an exotic dancer and a Las Vegas show girl or a Ballet dancer will not show up in that format.

I will look to see whether some of the asteroids are figured prominently in your chart.

Z

Could you show what asteroids you have in mind.....that would be of great interest!

milkywaygirl

A couple more charts for you guys. This one is of Maliah Michel, stripper/video girl and ex girlfriend of Drake.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 63

milkywaygirl

Amber Rose - ex stripper/video girl, ex girlfriend of Kanye West, currently married to Wiz Khalifa.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 69

milkywaygirl

Karrine steffans - ex stripper/video girl/prostitute. She wrote a tell all book about her experiences prostituting herself in the urban music community, and is known as "SuperHead" due to her....abilities...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 65

I cee

Hahahaha she made money from her experiences.
Soo ' I wrote a book' sun/merc and in 'demure' Libra, I'm placid, balanced and of course always put the other befor me, 'let me give you good..?....' but, but I am forward thinking cardinal gaining sign!!!!

Am seeing some pattern, be it small, a lot of the charts have venus in mutable signs. To be of service?

abi

I have Venus Saturn sextile in my chart and i can guarantee that i would have been a prostitute or a stripper if i was living in some big city. Does a sextile counts or do i have to have some negative aspect between the two?

Lulu-B

There are some strippers in Astrodatabank(Lis Renay, for example).

I should think to see some serious aspects to the 5th house involved. I wonder what asteroids and arabic parts would indicate this use of Venus?

My database on asteroids doesn't have stripper in any of the descriptions except for erotica, and the only one so far is, of course, Eros. IN LIZ RENAY'S CHART, Eros is conjunct the Nodes and aspecting:
Saturn, Neptune, the Moon, the POF, The Sun, Jupiter, and Mars, as well as the Arabic parts of delusion and debilitated bodies(whatever this last one means!!). Yeah.... I guess!
I LOVE STUDYING ASTEROIDS!!! All of them!! They used to have this website horozcope where it would calculate ALL of them for you, like all 200,000+ of them!! It would do either odiacally or alphabetically.Here are a few asteroids from a book to look up. Use astrodienst if your progam doesn't have one, or tell me your info in you can't find it.

from Asteroid Name Encyclopedia by Jacob Schwartz, Ph.D
1170 Siva- Hindu goddeess of destruction and regeneration, a dancer and interpreter of mathematical law into 108 movements
* astrologically interpreted destruction of rigid ideas, expectations; understanding through catharsis

2847 Parvati- daughter of Himalayas and wife of siva in Indian mythology, carefully insructed in the arts of asceticism and dancing

4021 Dancey

Zarathu

Account Closed
I LOVE STUDYING ASTEROIDS!!! All of them!! They used to have this website horozcope where it would calculate ALL of them for you, like all 200,000+ of them!! It would do either odiacally or alphabetically.Here are a few asteroids from a book to look up. Use astrodienst if your progam doesn't have one, or tell me your info in you can't find it.

Perhaps your were thinking of : http://www.true-node.com/eph1/

Lulu-B

I have Venus Saturn sextile in my chart and i can guarantee that i would have been a prostitute or a stripper if i was living in some big city. Does a sextile counts or do i have to have some negative aspect between the two?

I was a stripper and have a Venus sextile Saturn. I am from a small town and moved on my own out of blue at 18 to Las Vegas. It was to easy after low paying jobs to "try" it to see if I could. Like you, I am curious if it would count, a Venus Sextile Saturn. I was a very goofy, nice dancer, not the norm, ever. But, Venus is near Uranus in Scorpio in my chart. You know though, Saturn is square Neptune/Sun in my chart and I was a very Neptunian type dancer, meaning i loved the art of it and the way it allowed me to learn to have rhythm and grace I never had (plus you get a rockin' body from all the excercise all day.

Last edited:

Abby83

Well this is definitely a generalisation, but id have to say that I have planets in Sag and Gemini. Eros is in leo in 10th house so im guessing that's why I worked in Erotica for a while. - Oh and I too have the venus sextile Saturn.

BluEyedGrl105

Dita Von Teese - stripper/burlesque dancer. She was a serious ballet dancer in high school.

She has Moon/Saturn in Gemini.

Saturn sextile Venus. Venus is in Leo, on or near the Saturn/Uranus midpoint (combining the old and new in her art.)

She is a super Libra: Pluto, Sun, Mercury, Uranus. Combine that with Mars at *28 Virgo conjunct Pluto and she is very exacting, likes things just so. Mercury/Uranus must give her her inventiveness.

(I could easily do a whole analysis of her chart, but this is not the place.)

I've heard a lot of **** stars have Mars in Virgo, but I have no idea if that is true or not lol.

dr. farr

Well, although the sample of example charts is way to small to allow any generalizing, I do notice in the posted charts, many "hits" to the sign of Scorpio:
#1: Pluto in Scorpio
#2: MC+Venus+Jupiter+Neptune in Scorpio
#3: Ascendant+Saturn+Pluto in Scorpio
Bonessa: nil (no action in Scorpio)
Amber Rose: Saturn in Scorpio
Maliah :Venus+Saturn+Pluto in Scorpio
K Steffans: Uranus in Scorpio

M

may28gemini

The problem with sex related "jobs" is that there's a misconception that it's all glamorous and desirable. Yeah, maybe to those video hoes they want to be praised for sexual skills and wanna show off that they can get more dudes' rocks off but most who got into it don't want to stay in it for long and would say differently.

Aside from the money factor that could be found in Venus/Saturn apects, I think power comes into play with the desire not just to control men but also to dominate other females by flaunting sexual "superiority" which leads me to think of harsh Venus-Pluto, harsh Venus-Moon (lack of feeling loved), and Venus-Mars aspects come into play for strippers and sex workers.

I looked at those charts and I saw a few with the Venus/Mars conjunction and a few of them had Libra Mars (seeks validation through others).

I had a classmate during my undergrads and she said she was a stripper for about 3 years before she met her husband (he was a bouncer at her club and protected her). She was early Capricorn Sun and I wish I remember her birthdate because she described the underground world of stripping as being really seedy and no one could really stay in it for long without resorting to drugs. She was abused and kicked out of her mother's house at 16 and got into stripping at 17 but got out of it by 21. She either had Mars in Virgo or Capricorn (don't remember her year of birth) but I'm putting my money on Cap Mars just because she got out of it.

Blueyedgirl105- it's not a lot of p0rn stars having Virgo Mars but I noticed a LOT of film stars have Virgo Mars.

Last edited:

Lulu-B

I have neither a Mars/Pluto or Venus/ Mars aspect. Or even a Venus/Pluto. I do have Scorpio on the 9th and 10th/Mc unaspected , Mars unaspected, Pluto in 8th
Here is birth info of my old best buddy who was the ULTIMATE dancer. She loved the guys, literally for fun, loved the money, loved to dance and could make literally ANYONE like her somehow. It amazed me, and I still don't know how she did it. She was a Scorpio Snake. 11/1/77 Los Angelas,CA 3pm.Prostitue too I think, but really liked what she did.

Funny, just noticed in my and somefriends charts there were Moon Pluto adverse aspects. Sounds good to me, feminine/power used negativally.

You know Mercury could be a big part because a good talk can get you what you want.

Last edited:

UnderTheBus

OMG, laughing still....had sugar daddy dentist who found me on "what's you're price" after needing some serious bail money (DUI) and was a dancer (the most pathetic morally mismatched non-earner ever!) And I'm Sagittarius with stellium including south node (north node Gemini, 5° Libra rising with mars also and tail end of 1st technically sit Pluto at 1 ° Scorpio which shares a 2nd stellium including Venus (but conjunct Saturn) in the second house and an 8th house Taurus moon 2° opposite Pluto. The rest is in that Sagittarius 3rd house stellium. .he essentially was technically a hedge fund guy that wasn't successful but attempted to play the part...kinda like me , the adopted from Italy(Gemini country) preacher's daughter who couldn't make it as a singer due to stage fright and ended up a drunk/opiate junkie on a a Vegas pole instead of stage show. What can ya do , right. LMFAO. Plus born on 16th karmic debt w/ 13/4 karmic debt lifepath. There was no escaping it. Haha

DarkLover

A few years ago my Scorpio boss who was a dentist who hangs out at nicer gentlemans' clubs said exotic dancers are mostly Sagittarius and Gemini. Funny because I was one before I worked for him and am a Sagittarius.
What do people think of this doctor's observation?
Interesting I am Scorpio and a bad habit of mine has been to way too many of those clubs, probably over 40 in 15 different states in the USA. In my lifetime I have gotten dances with dancers from every single zodiac sign and I really wouldn't say I noticed more dancers in a particular sign. I probably got dances the most from Aries, Libra's, and Aquarians. It is funny in his profession as dentist he would be so open about it. That would be something tucked away in my double life that I have at night. I would never let people in my daytime life have any clue of the person I am at night. Some bad habbits are better kept a secret from those you work with and know.