Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-07-2021, 11:56 AM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 454
I have never been a social one since til these years.Usually spent my time usually alone,either studying or doing things alone.

I have had very complex family environment that usually being insulted,unloved and all.Mainly people love their highschool years but i hate it.All i remember these years i had only one close friend and talking other people but not close.Not partying because my home was very far away and i had no money to spend.

When i entered MD,I was shocked that every student comes from wealthy family.I was one of few whose parents did not go to college.I could not tell anyone about my issues becase they were not mature enough like me to understand them.

At my family circle we have always been criticized by uncles,grandparents and other relatives.Because of they did not love my father they did not love and appreciate us.Even they got surprised how i became a doctor.

Now at my workplace it is same with college environment.I have no one around who faced hardships like mine.They all are spoiled children.And they are talking about some silly fashions or tv series which i have no idea.

They are surprised that i dont know luxury brands or i did not go to expensive places in my younger years.To sum up i have nothing common with them except being a doc.

The last red line was one of them kinda insulted my husband not being a doctor and getting low salary then us.So now i dont want my husband enter this kinda environment because i am got bored of all these.But its hard for me because we work at same building.

I am the one who is doing best job here.Everyone says i am the best one here and they wanna have shifts with me.They says its easy.

I dont mean I wanna be friend with them but why i just cant find a place i am comfortable in.

İt is like why i am not accepted?Why i have to feel i lack something?Why they are so lucky that faced nothing just enjoyed life while i cried every single day.

My husbands parents are very nice people.Maybe because they are not educated much i am like a professor at his home because i am a doctor.Maybe his mother made much more compliment about my beauty and persona in this 2 years than my Real mother.Is this a coincidence?


What can you suggest me?I want a nice friend who is mature enough like me.I dont like society dynamics in my current City and i dont want to work with those superficial, materialistic,gossipping people.

My work is easy here so i just dont want to change it because of silly people?

I kind of withdraw myself from people.Isolated myself not talk to much.

Am i destined to be a loner?

here is chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birth chart.jpg (50.8 KB, 34 views)


Last edited by wilsontc; 06-08-2021 at 12:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-10-2021, 06:45 AM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 454
Re: Feeling lonely at workplace,what to do?

Please anyone can send me a reply?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 06-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 872
Re: Feeling lonely at workplace,what to do?






Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish girl View Post
Am i destined to be a loner?
here is chart
Hello turkish girl,

did you -besides work- ever felt yourself not lonely because of being different from others - whereever you are and go ?

Your moon ruling your 12th house is in leo in 12th house and 12th house is the most farest away position from the personal area -one can have in own chart. Aware of all what is going on outside in public - but not feeling own needs and own feelings - being able to help others - but not yourself and not able to feed your own needs and to feel yourself at home with yourself. And often feeling lonely and as lost in the big sea (12th)

With 12th house moon inconjuncting degree exact your natal uranus in cap in 5th house - enjoying your life having fun - you feel yourself like an "outlaw and or alien" and different from others - and in fact - you really are and will have to learn to live with it.


If you would imagine - that all your thoughts (3rd house ruled by venus) about other people get loud and visible and hearable ...what would you think about a person as a friend or colleague ...talking like this about others ?

Pls read your own post and words again ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish girl View Post
I have never been a social one since til these years.Usually spent my time usually alone,either studying or doing things alone.

I have had very complex family environment that usually being insulted,unloved and all.Mainly people love their highschool years but i hate it.All i remember these years i had only one close friend and talking other people but not close.Not partying because my home was very far away and i had no money to spend.

When i entered MD,I was shocked that every student comes from wealthy family.I was one of few whose parents did not go to college.I could not tell anyone about my issues becase they were not mature enough like me to understand them.

At my family circle we have always been criticized by uncles,grandparents and other relatives.Because of they did not love my father they did not love and appreciate us.Even they got surprised how i became a doctor.

Now at my workplace it is same with college environment.I have no one around who faced hardships like mine.They all are spoiled children.And they are talking about some silly fashions or tv series which i have no idea.

They are surprised that i dont know luxury brands or i did not go to expensive places in my younger years.To sum up i have nothing common with them except being a doc.

The last red line was one of them kinda insulted my husband not being a doctor and getting low salary then us.So now i dont want my husband enter this kinda environment because i am got bored of all these.But its hard for me because we work at same building.

I am the one who is doing best job here.Everyone says i am the best one here and they wanna have shifts with me.They says its easy.

I dont mean I wanna be friend with them but why i just cant find a place i am comfortable in.

İt is like why i am not accepted?Why i have to feel i lack something?Why they are so lucky that faced nothing just enjoyed life while i cried every single day.

My husbands parents are very nice people.Maybe because they are not educated much i am like a professor at his home because i am a doctor.Maybe his mother made much more compliment about my beauty and persona in this 2 years than my Real mother.Is this a coincidence?

What can you suggest me?

I want a nice friend who is mature enough like me.

I dont like society dynamics in my current City and i dont want to work with those superficial, materialistic,gossipping people.

My work is easy here so i just dont want to change it because of silly people?

I kind of withdraw myself from people.Isolated myself not talk to much.


And in truth - pluto ruling your emotions in 4th house -in your 3rd house is a strong mental and emotionally outsending energy of all your feelings under your surface - people can subconsciously notice from you and also from your physical radiance (3rd) and facial guestures (3rd house) and will react on.


Other people are not responsible for what you experienced in your childhood and there are not responsible for your healing of the past.

But you - yourself are.


Having nothing in common with others is not true. You are a human being like others are, too. This is the most easy and simple brigde you can take to come in contact with others and to respect them in their life attitudes.



You lack tolerance - jupiter in scorpio in a venus ruled 3rd house squaring venus in 6th house - work- you have to work on.
__________________
.

Last edited by Zora; 06-12-2021 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-12-2021, 11:39 PM
Zora's Avatar
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: 11th house
Posts: 872
Re: Feeling lonely at workplace,what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
You lack tolerance - jupiter in scorpio in a venus ruled 3rd house squaring venus in 6th house - work- you have to work on.
Your venus ruling your 3rd house -communication and your 10th house - career and vocation and life-direction and your way to evolve yourself in this life - is now still conjuncted by transit saturn as your ruler of 5th house own will and own ego -to support you to take self-responsibilty and by transit uranus as your work and health house ruler by challenging square - to support you to see something in a different light and to liberate yourself from.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-20-2021, 08:27 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 454
Re: Feeling lonely at workplace,what to do?

Thank you Zora,

Well I had an argument with someone at work and I wrote too much and generalized everyone there ,that's not true. But when I meet with her at work I got crazy.

Because she did not pass the exam,she came here because her father is a businessman they opened a special place for her and she started working with us.Normally we were 7 doctors they made it 8 because of her.Even these happens she makes stupid comments about other people.Recently she made fun of other co worker.She has no right to talk so.

Lack of tolerance I unfortunately know that.I should not care about other people's word that much but when I see an unjustice I get crazy.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 06-23-2021, 12:50 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 514
Re: Feeling lonely at workplace,what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish girl View Post
I have never been a social one since til these years.Usually spent my time usually alone,either studying or doing things alone.

I have had very complex family environment that usually being insulted,unloved and all.Mainly people love their highschool years but i hate it.All i remember these years i had only one close friend and talking other people but not close.Not partying because my home was very far away and i had no money to spend.

When i entered MD,I was shocked that every student comes from wealthy family.I was one of few whose parents did not go to college.I could not tell anyone about my issues becase they were not mature enough like me to understand them.

At my family circle we have always been criticized by uncles,grandparents and other relatives.Because of they did not love my father they did not love and appreciate us.Even they got surprised how i became a doctor.

Now at my workplace it is same with college environment.I have no one around who faced hardships like mine.They all are spoiled children.And they are talking about some silly fashions or tv series which i have no idea.

They are surprised that i dont know luxury brands or i did not go to expensive places in my younger years.To sum up i have nothing common with them except being a doc.

The last red line was one of them kinda insulted my husband not being a doctor and getting low salary then us.So now i dont want my husband enter this kinda environment because i am got bored of all these.But its hard for me because we work at same building.

I am the one who is doing best job here.Everyone says i am the best one here and they wanna have shifts with me.They says its easy.

I dont mean I wanna be friend with them but why i just cant find a place i am comfortable in.

İt is like why i am not accepted?Why i have to feel i lack something?Why they are so lucky that faced nothing just enjoyed life while i cried every single day.

My husbands parents are very nice people.Maybe because they are not educated much i am like a professor at his home because i am a doctor.Maybe his mother made much more compliment about my beauty and persona in this 2 years than my Real mother.Is this a coincidence?


What can you suggest me?I want a nice friend who is mature enough like me.I dont like society dynamics in my current City and i dont want to work with those superficial, materialistic,gossipping people.

My work is easy here so i just dont want to change it because of silly people?

I kind of withdraw myself from people.Isolated myself not talk to much.

Am i destined to be a loner?

here is chart

Hi Turkish Girl!
I'm not dismissing your situation, but you aren't a complete loner. You are married and seem to be with someone you love and admire. That's good.


I think many people feel like it's difficult to relate to people who come from completely different backgrounds. You are obviously a deep person and you don't care for the shallowness you see around you. Join the club! It's easy for me to feel that way as well. Not everyone goes very deep.


Virgo rising with Sun in the 6th does spell MD. Congratulations for following your most spiritual path. You also have a lot of planets in the 6th house - in Aquarius, the humanitarian. But the 6th house is all about service to others. The 6th house is an earth house with Saturn in it. Virgo rising is an earth sign. Taurus MC is an earth sign. You are all about being serious and working. Earth energy is all about getting things done.



You have a bowl chart pattern with all your planets in one half of the chart. The focal point is Taurus, MC - so you truly are a very focused person. And yet, this is where your past life wound is as well. In your past life you also worked very hard - and you took a lot of responsibility for other people. You probably wore yourself out dedicating yourself to others. In this life, you are suppose to learn to nurture yourself more - to expand yourself beyond the work, work, work themes in your life.


Chiron in Virgo on the ASC suggests that you can be very critical of others as well as yourself - one or the other or both. I think what you have to understand is that not everyone is here on earth to do the same thing. Not everyone is so focused on work as you. People have different needs, wants, desires and life purpose.



Yes, some people are very shallow and don't care about others. They are immature and selfish. But, there are people who may not be so serious as you, but still have their own kind of wisdom. Aquarius can be rather smug about what they know and feel a bit superior and not even know they are doing that. Aquarius can indeed be very smart, but it thinks it is far wiser than it really is - sometimes. Maybe you don't fit this description - but - maybe you do.


People are people - and they come in all colors, shapes, sizes, and maturity. We have to accept them for who they are - or go crazy. It can be difficult for Aquarius to resonate with others, because it likes being different, likes having its unique ideas, and all about being brilliant. So, in a way, you aren't really attuned to blending in the first place.



Maybe over time you can practice trying to see people's wisdom or strengths, even if they first appear shallow or immature. Maybe you can lower your standard a bit and try to relate to the good they offer. Your Moon in the 12th is the opposite of the Virgo rising, as Pisces rules the 12th naturally - and perhaps - this is a good placement for letting go of criticisms and judgments - and try on some new attitudes about people. You might even have fun doing this - being creative about the different ways you might experience people. Maybe they can teach you to have more fun and be less serious all the time.



Anyway, we can't change people, but we can change ourselves, so, this is where I usually go in my advice. We won't like everyone at work, but there may be one or two that you might learn to appreciate and become friends with. Chances are, with so many planets in the lower right quadrant, you will be quite sensitive to how others relate to you. But knowledge is power. You can tame your reactions in time and work at being less sensitive.
__________________
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I


I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com

Last edited by Harmelia; 06-23-2021 at 12:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
turkish girl (06-26-2021)
  #7  
Unread 06-24-2021, 07:16 PM
turkish girl turkish girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 454
Re: Feeling lonely at workplace,what to do?

Hi Harmelia thank you for your reply

I will think about all you written.At least i am feeling someone understood me.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-24-2021, 07:55 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 514
Re: Feeling lonely at workplace,what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish girl View Post
Hi Harmelia thank you for your reply

I will think about all you written.At least i am feeling someone understood me.

Oh good! I'm glad you feel understood. We all have challenges in our charts. And so often, they take time to resolve.
__________________
I'm offering a new beginner's class entitled "How to Professionally Read a Natal Chart" beginning Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 - 7:30 pm Eastern Time. For more info visit: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.c...uncement-32721I


I'm a western astrologer who reads by donation and gives classes on astrology, dream interpretation, meditation and mind-body healing. Sign up for my newsletter! My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
feeling, lonely, workplace

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.