Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Chinese Astrology

Chinese Astrology 本板块使用英语讨论中国占星术。This forum will hold discussion on Chinese Astrology in English language.

Unread 09-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Account Closed

Re: Chinese New Year 2010 - Year of Tiger Chinese Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenWu View Post
In China, the year of tiger will have many new born babies, because Chinese people believe that their tiger baby can be very smart and lucky.
I'm confused. So my year is Rabbit and my day is Tiger. I'm told I'm a Tiger because the day represents me, but indeed, as the example above shows, many people choose the year to have a baby...I'm confused - which is me, my personality; Rabbit or Tiger? Following what someone else said; one pillar for youth, another for childhood, another for adulthood, and another for old age, I could see my Rabbit when younger and Tiger when older.......but why don't people talk about it like that if that's how it really works? All I read is year year year...but that's not the full picture...

Tags
2010, astrology, calendar, chinese, lunar, new year, tiger, year