Jupiter MD

smeena123

I am curious about how my jupiter MD will be.

like the other poster, I too am wondering if I am destined to be alone forever too. But also would like to know what is in store for my career.

thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_smeena_s.68183.27473.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_smeena_s.68183.27473.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 36

PurpleReign

Hi,

I think the reason you haven’t gotten any responses on your question is because this is the Vedic astrology section and you posted your Western chart. Go on Astro.com and change the house system to “whole signs,” change the zodiac to Hindu/Lahiri Geocentric (sidereal), and click “add no aspect lines.”

Here’s a link better explaining how to make a Vedic chart:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28806

Good luck!

narasimha sharma

:D or better yet, they can add just the birth details, its the easier way.
or astrosage.com is free and open to create vedic charts and share with others.

Hi,

I think the reason you haven’t gotten any responses on your question is because this is the Vedic astrology section and you posted your Western chart. Go on Astro.com and change the house system to “whole signs,” change the zodiac to Hindu/Lahiri Geocentric (sidereal), and click “add no aspect lines.”

Here’s a link better explaining how to make a Vedic chart:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28806

Good luck!

greybeard

Unusual chart.

Venus (relationships) is specially featured.

She is elevated and "stands above" the other planets. But she beholds no aspect, has no connections and stands alone.

Her ruler (and associated with relationships in her own right) Moon is in 12th by body, 4° above Asc, but blocked by isolating Saturn; she has left protective Jupiter and goes to meet cold Saturn, constrained by duty and obligation. Venus in Cancer often indicates binding family ties, and the mother is troubled, weak.

Sun is sole dispositor and lord of the 12th. Lots of "self-sacrifice in service to another" here.

Self-isolation. Also, force, compulsion affect sexuality. Need for great powers of recuperation, resistance.

Western, not Vedic. The charts look different but show the same sky.

Last edited:

narasimha sharma

your 7th lord is jupiter and no planets in jupiter stars. jupiter alone has to signify your 7th house and is situated in 12th of disappointment and losses. jupiter in star of venus and this venus is in 10th, negating the 11th of gains. Saturn 6th lord is in lagna which is a barren sign, kanya, and aspecting 7th thereby causing difficulties and delays in marriage. Saturn in turn is in star of Sun, lord of 12th. Ketu , the aloof and ascetic planet, in capricorn represents Saturn and thereby the 1,6,7, 12 and this indicates much troubles in getting married.
In D9 too, your 7th lord Moon has gone to 12th house. D9 lagna contains Saturn aspecting 7th house.

you are currently running Rahu dasha until May 2020. Rahu is transiting in Jupiter star currently and is a good chance to marry if you have any alliance.
Next coming Jupiter dasha from 2020 May till 2036 May do not support marriage until some strong transit comes into picture (which can happen by gods grace)

apologies, here is my birth data:
august 13, 1980
grand junction, colorado USA
kanya lagna

So no incorrect assumptions are made: I expected Rahu MD to bring marriage, as I have heard this dasa is a common one to make marriages. Instead it just seemed to bring me relationships that did not materialize into marriage because they were not right for me, relationships that fizzled quickly, or just not great men (rahu-sun). I have a nice set of friends, good support from mother, and my career has finally seemed to stabilize. I am simply hoping I will find a stable partner and wont have to live my entire life alone. thank you in advance.