Will she come back to me?

Dr.Time

Asking about a romantic interest.
We hit it off, then she ghosted me.

Question is: will she come back to me?

Wondering if there's an ex or someone i should be worried about.
My plan is to just give space and see what happens

Here's the chart link:
https://imgur.com/a/i1Ol3nJ

Thank you!

ElenaJ

Doesn't look like she will be back. Moon separates from a square to mercury (you), approaching a trine to Venus. Neptune and mars in 7th shows a new relationship for her.

Dr.Time

Doesn't look like she will be back. Moon separates from a square to mercury (you), approaching a trine to Venus. Neptune and mars in 7th shows a new relationship for her.

Interesting!
I have to go overseas in a few days for a month. So I guess I meant back in terms of communication.

Thanks!

Chrysalis

Saturn seems to be the issue here being in the way of moon reaching venus by trine, saturns in your 5th which venus applies to from your 3rd, which leaves moon to then square with jupiter.

Basically saturn's turned her into the ice queen with you, you/mercury have literally just moved into her detriment being now in sagg which has also not helped. She/venus wants mars, mars is in her house and mars receives her very well in scorpio.

rafaella

Asking about a romantic interest.
We hit it off, then she ghosted me.

Question is: will she come back to me?

Wondering if there's an ex or someone i should be worried about.
My plan is to just give space and see what happens

Here's the chart link:
https://imgur.com/a/i1Ol3nJ

Thank you!

Hey Dr T,

I think reception shows she is not too interested in you. Jupiter in detriment of Mer. While you have strong interest in her, with Moon, Mer and Sun in her signs, so there is this imbalance. You are completely into this girl...I do think she was attracted to you with Sun combusting Jup recently, but its not love.

But Mer and Jup do conjunct so there is some coming together, not sure of relationship but maybe a fling or dating or something small. But as I said, there is lack of interest from her, so I'd be careful if I were you.

She does have Mars in her house, so it could be another person vying for her attention, but I don't see reception towards Mars from Jup, so she might not be interested. Still flirtations might be there....Jup is in the 4th house, quite rooted there. Is this someone you met from your home country? 4th is also her turned career, perhaps she is a career woman? Maybe she is fully into that and any men and romance will be in her way...

Please update as you did last time... all the best!