all capricorn all on th AC

july4

hi
I have comming difficult transits.
capricorn Saturn-pluto-jupiter will be on my ascendant, my progress moon also in capricorn.
I have a bit pain on my pelvis, ankles bones..should I scare of any serious illness.
and whatkind of events these transits can couse , job wise, relationship wise, succses wise etc

thank you
astro_24gw_aacnt11_2019610.22606.50383.png

Last edited:

geminimoon83

Hi July4,

For some reason your chart did not attach correctly, so I am unable to see it. I can share my experience with this transit as I am going through it right now. Pluto began to aspect my Ascendant about 18 months ago. It trined my natal Mercury in Taurus for a while, and I feel this helped me with my studies. However, at that time I did not experience a cataclysmic shift in personality or change in my external world. Briefly, I actually started questioning if there was anything to this transit. In February Pluto was conjunct my Capricorn ascendant, yet the only changes I noticed were stress with school (nothing special there) and a bit of an obsession with certain things. Being a Capricorn ascendant, I have always been an organized person, but with this transit that went into overdrive. It was in February that I was notified that there would be some changes in my home sphere coming this summer. Again, I didn't think much of this transit at the time. As Saturn neared my ascendant (and transit Pluto) and as Pluto went retrograde right back over my ascendant, I experienced a total upheaval in my life...all in a matter of days. Without going into much detail, I lost family (on an emotional level) and have had major changes to my life such as unforeseen new responsibilities, changes/breakdown of career, and soon a loss of home.

I can describe the emotional turmoil and fear like this-- you have spent years building a nice cozy home of which you are very proud, and you have complete confidence that it will always be there. Then one day you awaken to find that those walls you were so sure of are crashing down on you and the wolves are waiting right outside. Remember that a Capricorn ascendant is about structure. Pluto is death and rebirth. Quite often, as in my case, there are hidden enemies as well that this transit brings to light. As both Pluto and Saturn transit your 12th house you may experience, for example, friends moving away or perhaps a change in interests. As you experience this conjunction on your ascendant, the changes seem to come on suddenly. At least for me, that is how things unfolded. My advice is to keep in good health and perhaps even practice meditation. This transit will bring different things for you according to your natal chart, but it is best to meet any challenges with a calm determination. I also had joint pain and new neurological issues, though I don't think it is anything serious. It will hopefully pass in time, and I hope that your health issues resolve quickly. This transit may seem like the end of the world, but the Universe has chosen to give you a new beginning. Keep focused on the positive and your goals, and you will exit this transit much stronger than before. :happy:

Scorpio90

Relax, I am passing this transit, As if that were not enough, I have Saturn natally in my ASC ..

then I have transit of saturn and pluton conjuncion ASC, return of saturn, and pluton conj saturn

My natal chart is basically 50% scorpio and 40% capricorn .. that is to say, all my life I lived with these energies, personally ... negatively, depressing, it was always destructive and self-destructive, pessimistic, cruel, etc. I think I was the worst version of Scorpio and Capricorn.

Anyway ... this transit changed my life for the better, I had a spiritual awakening, I'm emptying my mind of all trash, I no longer identify with my brain, my concentration has improved markedly, I no longer waste time on superficial things, no longer I waste my time thinking ...

in short, this transit develops your inner being and expands your consciousness (these planets pass through house 12, the occult)

I clarify that before this transit I fell into a big depression but believe me, you will transform and you will not be the same again.

Good trip!!!

sorry for my bad english