Will we get back together?

8thstellium

View attachment 75450

As you can see from your first meet chart, you/venus and him/mars are in a trine, but your in his detriment and cadent, moon is in an approaching square with you venus, and perfects at 12 degrees taurus, moon then goes to sextile sun in the 7th exalted, so high hopes for things to progress further...BUT then squares jupiter your L3/communication issues, moon then approaches neptune at the same time as you/venus and mars being sextile neptune, which shows you having high hopes for things between you and this guy without knowing him fully and confusion going on, you/venus have now left the aspect with mars and moons changed signs into aries showing a change of circumstances, where we then have an approaching new moon showing the finalization of your first meet.

And guess when the new moon was...April 16th, a week and two days after you both first met, and that was the end of the story.

Don't meet someone new in a approaching new moon as like this chart has showed, it won't last.

Ha Ha! so if your gonna blame it on anyone, blame it on the planets, its all about the timing, some things work out some things don't, and IT IS to do with planetary alignments.

We met in May, not April.

8thstellium

We matched n started talking on 7th or 8th May, dont really remember. Met for dinner on 9th April, i think. We met for dinner around 7-7.30pm. Location is Sioux Falls, SD, USA.

Sorry dont remember the exact details.
Soon after he sent that message, he unmatched me...n apparently deleted my phine number too n i am not sure what warranted that much reaction.

9th May, sorry not April.
I lost my mind, making silly mistakes with dates and times.
Matched on 7th or 8th may, met on 9th May, not April.

Selena789

8thstellium, did you try to talk to him after you both cooled down?

You know each other for very short period of time and four dates are not enough to make solid connection to someone. If he already saw negative things about you and your "relationship", I think it is pretty normal reaction to say that you are not on the same page.

Small advice don't go on the date when you feel pissed for whatever reason, especially when you are just starting relationship, because it is very likely that you are going to ruin date because of those negative feelings. And also it is not very funny when you criticize someone that they do not like you, especially when they are already irritated by the situation between you two.

We all make mistakes, but try to make the beginning of the relationship as light and fun as possible. He is probably thinking that the problems started too soon and that scared him. I would send him message saying that I am sorry for the last date, and that I was stressed about (name the reason) and I projected that on him, unintentionally and that I would try for make up date if he is up for that. If not, thank him on lovely time spent together and that is it. Leave it like that, that is the most you can do.

Good luck! :)

Chrysalis

astro_2gw_first_meet_aw.79697.29678.jpg

Right so, he's in his 2nd this time your in your 3rd/the meet, in this chart your inconjunct which already shows the incompatibility between you both, moon also in this chart is once again a waning moon reaching the new moon = not good timing for a first meet.

Moon was also at a critical degree moving from aquarius to pisces, all moons doing is going to sextile saturn/communication,meeting and then like the other chart once again hits neptune/confusion/idealism and then trines neptune in your 5th, so your idealism about some kind of romance with this guy, at this point you and him are still in aversion to each other by sign, "not on the same page".

You mars are slowly moving out of your exaltation now, which him/venus did at this point receive.

On the 13th may moon conjuncted uranus on the 7th cusp (uranus on 7th cusp is not good), and then changed signs into Taurus = change of circumstances, mars is also at this point ready to change signs = change of circumstances, that moons also squaring with.

On the 15th May when there was an exact new moon, and uranus had changed signs, was when things broke between you both.

What date did he txt you and block you etc ? Or what date did you last see him/last date ?

Edited to add, the new moon also happened in a pitted degree, this enhances things.

Last edited:

8thstellium

I did. Right away i sent him a message saying i enjoyed spending time with him n that i was truly sorry if it was something i said or did. NOTHING. Radio silence from him.
After a week, this Monday, i again sent him another text asking him if he would go out with me (thats one thing he kept complianing about when we went out, that girls never ask a guy out) and that my bday was comoing up and i would love to spend it with him.

8thstellium, did you try to talk to him after you both cooled down?

You know each other for very short period of time and four dates are not enough to make solid connection to someone. If he already saw negative things about you and your "relationship", I think it is pretty normal reaction to say that you are not on the same page.

Small advice don't go on the date when you feel pissed for whatever reason, especially when you are just starting relationship, because it is very likely that you are going to ruin date because of those negative feelings. And also it is not very funny when you criticize someone that they do not like you, especially when they are already irritated by the situation between you two.

We all make mistakes, but try to make the beginning of the relationship as light and fun as possible. He is probably thinking that the problems started too soon and that scared him. I would send him message saying that I am sorry for the last date, and that I was stressed about (name the reason) and I projected that on him, unintentionally and that I would try for make up date if he is up for that. If not, thank him on lovely time spent together and that is it. Leave it like that, that is the most you can do.

Good luck! :)

8thstellium

Last date was on Sunday, 20th May. Breakup text came that evening.

View attachment 75451

Right so, he's in his 2nd this time your in your 3rd/the meet, in this chart your inconjunct which already shows the incompatibility between you both, moon also in this chart is once again a waning moon reaching the new moon = not good timing for a first meet.

Moon was also at a critical degree moving from aquarius to pisces, all moons doing is going to sextile saturn/communication,meeting and then like the other chart once again hits neptune/confusion/idealism and then trines neptune in your 5th, so your idealism about some kind of romance with this guy, at this point you and him are still in aversion to each other by sign, "not on the same page".

You mars are slowly moving out of your exaltation now, which him/venus did at this point receive.

On the 13th may moon conjuncted uranus on the 7th cusp (uranus on 7th cusp is not good), and then changed signs into Taurus = change of circumstances, mars is also at this point ready to change signs = change of circumstances, that moons also squaring with.

On the 15th May when there was an exact new moon, and uranus had changed signs, was when things broke between you both.

What date did he txt you and block you etc ? Or what date did you last see him/last date ?

Edited to add, the new moon also happened in a pitted degree, this enhances things.

Chrysalis

We had a lovely date the day before, on 19th..he invited me over and cooked for me, we cuddled and watched a movie n talked.

Aha, very interesting, well exactly on the 19th May you venus changed signs into cancer, where mars then receives you by fall, hence his reaction after the 19th.

When you first met you was at 18 gemini where mars received you by face, which is a kind of friendly like but nothing more, and then you've been moving into your fall ever since, hence the decline.

Yes on the 20th may, you venus and him mars, would have been in an exact 1 degree inconjunction, after you've changed signs, showing by reception and also by sign the incompatibility.

Last edited:

8thstellium

What made him pursue so aggressively in the beginning i wonder.
First date on Wed, second on Friday, third on Saturday, fourth the next Saturday n last on Sunday...
He made the plan for Sunday date on Wed that week..

Aha, very interesting, well exactly on the 19th May you venus changed signs into cancer, where mars then receives you by fall, hence his reaction after the 19th.

When you first met you was at 18 gemini where mars received you by face, which is a kind of friendly like but nothing more, and then you've been moving into your fall ever since, hence the decline.

Yes on the 20th may, you venus and him mars, would have been in an exact 1 degree inconjunction, after you've changed signs, showing by reception and also by sign the incompatibility.

dr. farr

By the Ankara method, indications are that you and he will "date" again, but whether or not this would lead to what you hope for is problematical:

Querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
He (or you and he as a couple) = 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn

Saturn is rx = indications of a return
Saturn flows toward the Sun by retrpgrade motion = + for a "return"
Moon flows toward 7th house significator Saturn but away from 1st house significator Sun = net neutral testimony

2 positive indications for a "return"-HOWEVER, whether that return meeting will lead to anything is questionable:
-while the NN is in your ascendant, THE DRAGON'S TAIL is in the 7th, which does not bode well for a relationship
-Mars is in the 7th house, showing disagreements and conflict.

8thstellium

Hi Chrysalis,
I just oooked at my credit card statement and we actually met for the first time in person on the 8th of May..
Whats done is done Nd the outcome is not changing byt just thought i would keep u posted of the actual date since it seemed to be of interest to you from an analysis perspective.

Thanks.
View attachment 75450

As you can see from your first meet chart, you/venus and him/mars are in a trine, but your in his detriment and cadent, moon is in an approaching square with you venus, and perfects at 12 degrees taurus, moon then goes to sextile sun in the 7th exalted, so high hopes for things to progress further...BUT then squares jupiter your L3/communication issues, moon then approaches neptune at the same time as you/venus and mars being sextile neptune, which shows you having high hopes for things between you and this guy without knowing him fully and confusion going on, you/venus have now left the aspect with mars and moons changed signs into aries showing a change of circumstances, where we then have an approaching new moon showing the finalization of your first meet.

And guess when the new moon was...April 16th, a week and two days after you both first met, and that was the end of the story.

Don't meet someone new in a approaching new moon as like this chart has showed, it won't last.

Ha Ha! so if your gonna blame it on anyone, blame it on the planets, its all about the timing, some things work out some things don't, and IT IS to do with planetary alignments.

muchacho

We had four good dates and on the fifth date, I have no clue what happened. It was a pretty bad date in general but nothing that would breakup the whole thing so quickly. It was supposed to be funny when I said, after I went home, "you must not like me that much", I was just trying to say the same thing he said the night before when he said the same thing.. He texted back and broke up with me.​
Not sure for such sudden turn of events specially when he pursued so hard and we had four dates in one and a half week all initiated by him.
I just moved to a new town and everything seemed to go so well for a really short period. Now I am dejected and confused.

Q: Will we get back together?

I will also accept advice from anyone experienced in the dating scene as I never seem to have any luck in this aspect.
Thanks in advance.
L7 retrograde. That's a good sign in this context. But no mutual receptions between L1 and L7. In fact, L7 in fall of Moon. So there's no actual basis for a relationship to begin with. And no aspects either (only after change of sign) so there's no actual opportunity (at least for a while).

There was a trine between L1 and L7, so maybe that explains why everything unfolded so quickly in the beginning. But back then L7 was retrograde already so at that time he would have already been moving into the wrong direction (in terms of what he really wants) or acting unusual/out of character.

Tryalchemy

Hey, I don't know if you'll end up reading this since it's been a while since you posted it. I just wanted to share with you that I don't think it's so much you wanting to get back together with him as much as it is wanting to understand what happened and get some formal closure. I am the same way, so I understand this, and for people like us, it is better to stay away from online dating because so many guys make a game of doing this, they sort of choose 4-5 girls to take out and see how fast they can get em hooked and then once they lose interest or find another prospect, they just drop out of your life.

I'm a girl but the majority of my friends are all guys, i'm in my early 30's, and they always tell me about the handful of girls they're talking to. They're all really legit, genuine, awesome dudes too, it's not like they're monsters looking to break hearts, they just don't take it seriously because it's online and there are so many girls to choose from, it makes it super easy for them to treat it like a salad bar.

Obviously I don't agree with them doing this but it's one of those things that technology has unfortunately just made so easy.

But yeah, even if they don't seem like the type to do that, they ALL are doing it. And since you meet them online, it's not like you know their place of work or friends or anything, which is why a lot of dudes go on those sites to begin with, so they are sort of free to peace out whenever they want, without any explanation, cause they know you can't really contact them if they block you and delete you from this or that.

It can be really crazy making, like for real, I feel you. This **** used to happen to me back in the myspace days lol, it took me a long time to quit meeting dudes online. But if you insist upon finding them on those sites, then the best advice you will ever get is this: whenever one of them just suddenly stops talking to you, or doesn't show up when you agreed to meet, or anything that is just generally a d*** move, DELETE their number immediately and whatever other contact info you have for them. DO THIS AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS. You are saving yourself by doing this. You are cutting the rope instead of hanging there with a broken neck. It's a win-win situation because you won't hold on or wonder or need closure, since technically YOU cut the communication by deleting their number and whatnot (psychology), so you get your own closure. But get this, if the dude turns out to be anything of value, he will end up texting YOU with an explanation or apology. Anyone who is worth even 3% of your time will at least make 1 attempt to contact you. If you never hear from him again, then it won't matter, and you'll know he was a pussy for not being able to tell you straight up to your face that he's not feelin it.

I think it's better to meet people through friends or work or whatever because it sort of gives them an obligation, in a way, like, they are way less likely to just ghost you because you'll see them again one way or another haha. Cause if you're like me, you don'r just want to waste time, even if it's only 4 dates, you're investing in someone and since we live in a society where people generally invest in nothing but themselves, then give yourself the upper hand and at least inadvertently make it so they have to be decent lol. It's sad that it has come to this, like man, people can't just be real and at least stay friends and keep in contact. I never been able to just walk away from anyone like that, even someone I hate, like I feel it's the right thing to do to at least talk to them in person and have a discussion. I'm old school though. People just want everything to be easy now.

You have a stellium in the 8th? My best friend does too. You guys generally want depth and are willing to even "work" at a connection, which is totally respectable. I think a difficult thing for you guys is understanding that something could just be meaningless and erasable for another person when every connection you make with someone holds some kind of meaning/value to you, otherwise you'd not seek the connection in the first place. I'm that way too, probably because I have a rather strong Pluto. I am still trying to understand how people I was very close to could just leave my life one day like it's nothing. It makes me want to never let anyone get close to me again.

Oh! One last thing! There's this site, it's called meetups.com or something like that. It's not a dating site but it's where you meet up with other people who are into what you're into, and it's way more authentic (internet wise) to meet potential partners, cause you go there already having common interests, and there's lots of people to meet and talk to, so you go with the concept of just meeting cool people who are similar to you and you never know what might develop from that. They have meet ups for anything from astrology, occult interests, specific music interests, hobbies, etc. Like for me, i'm a music producer and they have meet ups for people who produce house and electronic music like I do and it's cool cause I meet lots of different people to work with and make music with and stuff like that. I just feel like it's way more sincere and beneficial to you because you're doing what YOU like and naturally there are going to be people who click with you and think similarly when you put yourself around things you enjoy already. Check it out dude, it's worth a try. Might be better for you, cause then you can get to know people and how they actually are before you form any kind of attachment to them. People like us, ah, we gotta embrace the whole "friends first" concept, as boring and void of passion as it seems, it's the only way to maintain our sanity!