Will he come back with an apology?

MissyXo

to me this chart is a yes but would appreciate any confirmation or anything I may have missed.

First off, my significator forming exact opposition with moon in 12th house, my emotions are very much hidden at the moment and my significator being in 6th house - his 12th: I am hidden from him (I have cut myself off from him to heal at the moment from drama he has brought into my life). So that's the current situation. The moon being in his 6th, he can see that I'm trying to heal emotionally.

The first thing that shows a yes to me is my significator in applying trine to his significator. Moon is also going to sextile his significator. So far so good.

Second thing that shows a resounding yes to me is that the ruler of my 5th house and the ruler of his 5th house of romance and children are in the 7th house in applying conjunction. We both have kids and his are in town for the holidays so this could mean our romantic and sexual connection could spark up again or children could also play a part in how this pans out? After this conjunction happens my 5th house ruler mercury will square off with him (mars) before my significator makes the trine so there could be more conflict before any real, genuine apology/reunion can be made?

The thing that's a bit confusing to me is that it's both of my significators and 5th house ruler are forming these aspects, this shows that I'm going to be the one putting in the effort to receive the outcome? I've been the one investing in this connection the whole time while he's just sat back and tried to keep me in limbo, that's why I cut it off soo.. could it be that we just run into each other rather than me seeking out contact with him? cuz he hasn't responded to my last message about why ive decided to do my own thing so I really can't see myself messaging him again :annoyed:

Attachments

• willhecomebackwithanapology.PNG
    willhecomebackwithanapology.PNG
    71.6 KB · Views: 50

ElenaJ

Venus and mars are the significators. You in your fall, and moon is opposing you from your 12th of hidden matters. He is in his own terms and face.
Ruler of the 4th, end of matters, is the sun, in the degree of the moons nodes and squaring Chiron on the cusp of the 11th of friends, opposite the 5th of love affairs.
Doesn't look like he will. Sorry.