Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 07-26-2011, 02:25 PM

USA today

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...rbp=&rs=0&ast=

Here is the USA chart with transits and progressions.

Transiting Neptune and Chiron have been messing with the natal Moon (in 3rd Aqua, also lord of the 8th of taxes, inheritances, death etc...) for a bit, bringing confusing (deceptive?) and emotional (often painful i.e. that which needs to be healed) communication with close ones (colleages, the siblings, the media etc..). The good news to me is that the Moon is in Aquarius which standarizes (or imprints if you will) humanistic and progressive values into the chart (and country).
We seem to be in the throes of a Saturn (10th Libra) return. Saturn in the 10th gives us responsibility, stature etc...and in Libra which demands balance and fairness, also good news. Progressed Moon and Mars are also in the neighborhood. VERY public housecleaning with strong emotions in abundance.

What do you see?

Last edited by Kuntuzangmo; 07-26-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Unread 07-26-2011, 02:44 PM

Re: USA today

Also the lord of the 2nd of resources is Saturn, which is reaping the effects of all the drama.
Venus, the lord of the 6th of basic work progressed over natal Chiron last year.
The NN is transiting the 1st house, bringing much needed (it seems) focus on ourselves. (Please forgive me, all non-usa natives). Needless to say the Pluto transit in Cap is doing its job as well, leaving no stone of the administration/system unturned.
The lord of the 7th, little Merc is recently progressed into the 3rd, bringing communications (and/or lackthereof) to the fore.
Unread 07-26-2011, 02:47 PM

The progressed AC is in Leo (am I surprised?), and the progressed MC has crossed the 6th cusp (of Taurus) last year, again bringing focus to the basics of work.

Anyway, interesting times!

Last edited by Kuntuzangmo; 07-26-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Unread 07-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Banned

I give a try:

MC pr in 6th. health care. working class.

NN tr in 1 USA has to focus on themselves.

Neptun r tr over moon is interesting considering the current discussion about the credit and debths. Also Neptun n on MC, concerning their reputation.
10th house is loaded moon mars but also saturn tr which I would say shows a downfall in this case. also it is the saturn return, but saturn n is mainly squared sun (natal in 8) and in all in ten, something becomes public.

transit Jupiter in 5 taurus, natal Jupiter AC ruler in 7 and 8.. could this be China.. because of taurus East sign.. so help from there..moon pr is going to make a quinkux to that jupiter..

venus on chiron in 4 shows maybe that they are though confident, gives a boost to the idea of USA sextile mercury pr (economy) and natal in 8 depths, also it is ruler from jupiter tr

mercury pr in 3 natal in 8 shows that their financial situation is now in everywhere in the media, also moon pr in ten, natal ruler of 8 something gets public (their financial situation) again.
I think I just read in Lilly, that ruler 10 in 8 means overcoming enemies.. natal aspect

mars pr in libra, maybe adjusting partnerships and relations new
Mc pr is going to be suare natal moon (conj) and neptun tr.. bad for foreign affairs and partnerships? MC n is square venus and mars
MC pr is in the exaltation sign of Moon. I think the people will get anxious, or the depht limit won´t go up or both then.

interesting is also sun pr conj chiron tr. sun natal in 8.

I can only see the financial situation here right now

Last edited by positive; 07-26-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Unread 07-27-2011, 12:44 AM

I have the USA chart with Gemini 7'23 on the ASC and MC with Aquarius 13'46. Or July 4th, 1776 Philadelphia, PA 2:13:32 am.

For nations and cities the Sun is president or king, creative will and power.
Moon is the common people, public attitude, lower class, oceans, domestics...
Mercury is communications
Venus banks and finance
Mars firefighters,police, armed forces weapons etc.
Jupiter is courts
Saturn is debts, justice, boundaries..
Uranus cheif authority, pioneers, revolution, discoverers, spacecraft
Neptune marines, assassins, social movements, oil, bas, hospitals, welfare
Pluto miners, FBI, uclear energy, lll

Thus Uranus is square Venus and Jupiter =bankers, finance and legal, courts, truth

Saturn return is about debt...as we see that it squares the sun...president

We see Jupiter semisextile to Uranus on the cusp of the ascendant implying an expansion of discoveries...Uranus is also about liberation...and explosions...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&d=1258215711

Tags
today