Relocation next year?

Cassiopeia

Are there indicators of a possible relocation next year in this chart?

I don't like Saturn ruling the 7 house... and opposing Moon. Does this mean obstacles to relocating?

Attachments

• Relocation 2020.jpg
    Relocation 2020.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 27

Harmelia

If you want help with this question, we will need to see your transits and even secondary progressions or solar arc directions might be helpful. Simply post your birth date, birth city and birth time so that we can pull up that information. Then someone can take a stab at answering this question.

As far as Saturn ruling your 7th house and opposing your Moon - this doesn't have to be a negative thing at all. Saturn has positives as well as negatives. If I can pull up your chart, I'll make additional comments on this too.

Cassiopeia

If you want help with this question, we will need to see your transits and even secondary progressions or solar arc directions might be helpful. Simply post your birth date, birth city and birth time so that we can pull up that information. Then someone can take a stab at answering this question.

As far as Saturn ruling your 7th house and opposing your Moon - this doesn't have to be a negative thing at all. Saturn has positives as well as negatives. If I can pull up your chart, I'll make additional comments on this too.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me :smile: I was curious about what the horary shows regarding my relocation plans. I'll eventually post my natal chart in the natal chart reading section. Could you please tell me more about this horary chart? :smile:

Harmelia

Sorry. I'm not into horary. Maybe put your question in the horary section so those who are into it can respond.

Harmelia

Sorry. My mistake. I see that you did put it as a Horary question. I missed that. I usually don't respond when I see that. Good luck!