Everyone I date has Venus at 27 leo

CelstialAZ23

So the past major relationships I’ve had, the mans venus was at 26,27 degrees Leo. And one that lasted 10 years has mars at 27 Leo. I don’t have any planets or asteroids at that degree. Only thing I see is it’s trine my Neptune at 27 sag. Any thoughts? Born 12/23/1982 3:22pm Phoenix AZ

Last edited:

RisingSag

So the past major relationships I’ve had, the mans venus was at 26,27 degrees Leo. And one that lasted 10 years has mars at 27 Leo. I don’t have any planets or asteroids at that degree. Only thing I see is it’s trine my Neptune at 27 sag. Any thoughts? Born 12/23/1982 Phoenix AZ

Maybe the time of day you were born, is what determines the importance of that particular Leo degree. For example, maybe you have a Leo rising at 27 degrees.

StillOne

So the past major relationships I’ve had, the mans venus was at 26,27 degrees Leo. And one that lasted 10 years has mars at 27 Leo. I don’t have any planets or asteroids at that degree. Only thing I see is it’s trine my Neptune at 27 sag. Any thoughts? Born 12/23/1982 3:22pm Phoenix AZ

Personally, I think your intuition is right and feel that a trine to Neptune at 27 Sag is very important in this situation. :joyful:

CelstialAZ23

Yeah that’s all I can see. My sun is 1 degree capricorn. So it’s an out of sign trine I suppose as well? Just really strange. 3 had Venus there and one had mars. Can’t be a coincidence

CelstialAZ23

Personally, I think your intuition is right and feel that a trine to Neptune at 27 Sag is very important in this situation. :joyful:

I also have the asteroid Karma at 27 Aries. So I suppose it would make a grand trine aspect. But I’m not sure what significance karma has

Hallo celstial,

the degree 27 of leo is a point with sun jupiter character.
This is connected also with moon pluto, jupiter pluto or moon sun.
This is a very good degree with much fortune.

So you should have one of the constellations in your horoscope:
moon pluto
moon sun
jupiter pluto
sun jupiter

One of this constellations wants to see the venus of another person.

Best regards
norbertsco

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Perhaps 26-27 degrees Leo is the midpoint of two planets in your chart. Since you didn't post your chart, I can't say for sure. The expectation here is that you provide your chart if you want it interpreted or discussed, not just birth information.

Arena

Is it possible that you were born a few minutes earlier, or around 15.05? This would put your ASC at 27 Taurus and this 27 Leo would square that degree.

If not, then it is simply the aspects to Nep, Jup and Pluto.
It would be logical though if their Venus would square your ASC.

CelstialAZ23

I can’t seem to find any points to my chart at 27leo my birthdate is 12/23/1982 3:22 pm Phoenix AZ. I have a hard time posting my charts. I even looked up all my Arabic points

Hello Celestial,

astro_w2at_celstial_astrologyweekly.png

You have a Sun Moon aspect as a quadrat.
And you have a Jupiter Pluto mirrorquadrat.

Both Sun Moon and Jupiter Pluto are in the sense guilty
and importat for 27 degree leo.
27 degree leo is a fixed degree.

Best regards
norbertsco

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I can’t seem to find any points to my chart at 27leo my birthdate is 12/23/1982 3:22 pm Phoenix AZ. I have a hard time posting my charts. I even looked up all my Arabic points

Astrological charts don't show midpoints. You have to calculate them yourself.

The midpoint of two planets is the degree that's exactly halfway between them. You figure it out by adding their degrees together and dividing by two. For this purpose, you start counting degrees at the beginning of the sign the earlier planet is in.

For example, suppose you have a planet at 6 degrees Cancer and a planet at 20 degrees Libra, and you want to find their midpoint. Since the Cancer planet is earlier, you treat the signs between Cancer and Libra as extensions of Cancer. Count 0 Leo as 30 Cancer, 0 Virgo as 60 Cancer, and 0 Libra as 90 Cancer. That puts the Libra planet at 110 Cancer. Add 6 to 110, divide the answer (116) by two, and you get 58. 58 Cancer is 28 Leo--so that's your midpoint for those two planets.

If 26-27 Leo is a midpoint for you, it could be between planets that are closer together or farther apart than the ones in my example. The important thing is that they're on the right side of the zodiac for late Leo to fall in between them.

Osamenor

Staff member
Jupiter Chiron midpoint and moon mercury mid point is 27 degrees leo. That’s all

That's enough to explain an attraction to people with Venus at 26-27 Leo.

Depending on what kind of aspect, if any, exists between your planets with that 27 Leo midpoint, the other person's Venus might form a complex aspect with your planets. If your moon and Mercury, or your Jupiter and Chiron, are trine each other, a planet at 27 Leo would sextile both of them, creating a minor grand trine. If they're in opposition, that midpoint placement would turn it into a t-square. Either way, your partner's Venus is the focal planet.

CelstialAZ23

That's enough to explain an attraction to people with Venus at 26-27 Leo.

Depending on what kind of aspect, if any, exists between your planets with that 27 Leo midpoint, the other person's Venus might form a complex aspect with your planets. If your moon and Mercury, or your Jupiter and Chiron, are
trine each other, a planet at 27 Leo would sextile both of them, creating a minor grand trine. If they're in opposition, that midpoint placement would turn it into a t-square. Either way, your partner's Venus is the focal planet.

Ohh ok.. really strange that there’s this similarity! And they’re all completely different people!