New to Vedic Astrology

Mj66

I would love to hear a fresh stance on my natal chart. I feel I am experiencing a mid life crisis and literally need to hear things will be alright, or what to expect. Why are things this way...depression, lack of ambition, motivation. No relationships with men for years...I feel empty.
Please help me see the light.
Thanks,
Maria
>>My chart attached

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_maria.38458.17624.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_maria.38458.17624.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 34

Januarystorm

First things first, you WILL be alright.

never think things are not working out for you because they always are and every situation is always in your control- you decide, if you say well this is beyond my control- thats still a decision YOU make- if you say, no i can handle this- than that is what is going to happen, never let out circumstances decide how you feel, its not the outer world that matters its our state of being that matters- because THAT is what is literally creating the circumstances- not the other way around.

second, from what i can see at first glance, you have a waxing moon in the 7th house, benefics in the 7th house always mean they protect that house, so dont worry, no matter what- you will be happy in love- although because you have saturn ruling that 7nd house sitting in the 8th- this does mean it happens later in life- so thats very good news i think- you already had the bad stuff happen and now its time for the good to come in, you ARE already later in life

relax, take it easy
stop focusing on the negatives and start appreciating what you have so more can come in, you cannot keep saying this is bad and that is bad and that is bad and expect anything good to happen- how can it happen when you are constantly putting emphasis on the negative

you dont have a midlife crisis
you are not doomed in life
you dont have lack of ambition
you are not depressed

stop saying these things- these are all personal decisions about yourself which can be fixed in 2 seconds but most important- stop perpetuating them and making them even more real in your experience

from now on every day wake up
spend 15 minutes just thinking about everything that you are grateful of whatever that may be- small things or big things- im sure you have more than 100 different subjects on which you can feel grateful for, everytime something good happens- stop and say thank you- keep doing this for 30 days

anytime a negative thought comes you say: stop! this is not what i want, what do i want instead- and then think of that. also if negative thoughts come like ' o i am so depressed' say to yourself- stop! no i am not- because i have all these things to be grateful for.. and think of all the things you thought of when you woke up that morning

eventually after 2/3 days of dodging these negative thoughts- they will stop resurfacing and the positive thoughts will take over and when they do- you can have all that you desire in the easiest way. thats the secret- just think positive thoughts- about literally ANYTHING

dont choose the topics which you have been beating yourself over to feel happy about- its not gonna happen- you just dont think about those topics at all and only think positive thoughts on the topics that are EASY to do that- and you will see that when you have built up this positive thought-momentum- than after a while, even those topics that had you depressed and crying for 14857 hours for- it will be easy for those topics to think good thoughts of because our brains operate this way, they will do what you train them to do- if you train them to be sad and without motivation and depressed- they will do that- but you can do it the other way around as well

good luck and stop the drama- all is well and you know it, its always you that can control every single thing, just stop saying that you cant and everything will turn around

Luney

First things first, you WILL be alright.

never think things are not working out for you because they always are and every situation is always in your control- you decide, if you say well this is beyond my control- thats still a decision YOU make- if you say, no i can handle this- than that is what is going to happen, never let out circumstances decide how you feel, its not the outer world that matters its our state of being that matters- because THAT is what is literally creating the circumstances- not the other way around.

second, from what i can see at first glance, you have a waxing moon in the 7th house, benefics in the 7th house always mean they protect that house, so dont worry, no matter what- you will be happy in love- although because you have saturn ruling that 7nd house sitting in the 8th- this does mean it happens later in life- so thats very good news i think- you already had the bad stuff happen and now its time for the good to come in, you ARE already later in life

relax, take it easy
stop focusing on the negatives and start appreciating what you have so more can come in, you cannot keep saying this is bad and that is bad and that is bad and expect anything good to happen- how can it happen when you are constantly putting emphasis on the negative

you dont have a midlife crisis
you are not doomed in life
you dont have lack of ambition
you are not depressed

stop saying these things- these are all personal decisions about yourself which can be fixed in 2 seconds but most important- stop perpetuating them and making them even more real in your experience

from now on every day wake up
spend 15 minutes just thinking about everything that you are grateful of whatever that may be- small things or big things- im sure you have more than 100 different subjects on which you can feel grateful for, everytime something good happens- stop and say thank you- keep doing this for 30 days

anytime a negative thought comes you say: stop! this is not what i want, what do i want instead- and then think of that. also if negative thoughts come like ' o i am so depressed' say to yourself- stop! no i am not- because i have all these things to be grateful for.. and think of all the things you thought of when you woke up that morning

eventually after 2/3 days of dodging these negative thoughts- they will stop resurfacing and the positive thoughts will take over and when they do- you can have all that you desire in the easiest way. thats the secret- just think positive thoughts- about literally ANYTHING

dont choose the topics which you have been beating yourself over to feel happy about- its not gonna happen- you just dont think about those topics at all and only think positive thoughts on the topics that are EASY to do that- and you will see that when you have built up this positive thought-momentum- than after a while, even those topics that had you depressed and crying for 14857 hours for- it will be easy for those topics to think good thoughts of because our brains operate this way, they will do what you train them to do- if you train them to be sad and without motivation and depressed- they will do that- but you can do it the other way around as well

good luck and stop the drama- all is well and you know it, its always you that can control every single thing, just stop saying that you cant and everything will turn around
I don’t think MJ66 come here for a councilling session. She has specifically posted on a Vedic thread for astrological feedback. Vedic answers. Although I see your intentions mean well.... ♏︎☉

Last edited:

Januarystorm

I don’t think MJ66 come here for a councilling session. She has specifically posted on a Vedic thread for astrological feedback. Vedic answers. Although I see your intentions mean well.... ♏︎☉

if you think that astrology is not a direct form of councilling people.....

than...

lol

muchacho

I would love to hear a fresh stance on my natal chart. I feel I am experiencing a mid life crisis and literally need to hear things will be alright, or what to expect. Why are things this way...depression, lack of ambition, motivation. No relationships with men for years...I feel empty.
Thanks,
Maria
>>My chart attached
Sade sati.

Mj66

Hello my Friends,
I do appreciate everyone's feedback. I truly do. I am fighting a serious disease all my life and that has been major depression and Bi-polar disorder. Things will never be "easy". I have no family, my children are grown, they are a blessing, but I am honestly on my own with no money and no job right now.
I can only hope for an upswing...there really almost cannot be any other direction left.
I came here to see if there was any hope, or what I should be expecting this year.
I need to change my thinking and that is correct, but when life deals you blow after blow for years on end, this gets tough.
But, any real feedback regarding Vedic would be wonderful
Thanks guys,
Maria :smile:

muchacho

If I'm still here...hahaha.:lol:
Thanks so much Muchacho.
You are very much under the influence of Saturn now and that will continue for a few years. So the best way to get thru this period of your life smoothly is probably to keep things simple, get back to the basics of what you really want and really like. Saturn is a no-nonsense force. If you stick with realism, self-honesty and determination then this can be a very productive time because then you are going with the greater flow. But if your life has been built upon illusions and self-deception then this can be a difficult time because you are going against the greater flow. As always, you can put your boat into the river and flow with the greater current and have an easy ride downstream; or you can turn your boat around and paddle upstream against the greater current and have a hard time. It's your choice.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

You are very much under the influence of Saturn now and that will continue for a few years. So the best way to get thru this period of your life smoothly is probably to keep things simple, get back to the basics of what you really want and really like. Saturn is a no-nonsense force. If you stick with realism, self-honesty and determination then this can be a very productive time because then you are going with the greater flow. But if your life has been built upon illusions and self-deception then this can be a difficult time because you are going against the greater flow. As always, you can put your boat into the river and flow with the greater current and have an easy ride downstream; or you can turn your boat around and paddle upstream against the greater current and have a hard time. It's your choice.

this is exactly what i said to her only with less words and i tried to use less saturn as i see she is not exactly fluent in astrological terms and more so wants a solution to her life problems

but either way- both of our answers say the same thing- you can change everything its all in your hands

RishiRahul

Thanks,
Maria
>>My chart attached

Saturn mahadasa began since Sept2007, which ushered an agressed state in the long run.
I mean this Saturn dasa will increase agression as it proceeds for most part.

I am seeing that career and money matters took a back seat due to a situational change during the first quarter 2007; I am also seeing a concentration of finances at this time.

Thus began the ushering of responsibilty; Saturn desiring.

Sade Sati has begun now since Oct 2017, and you may feel lifted out of your comfort zone between March & June 2018.

Feedbacks will help.

RishiRahul

Mj66

Thanks for your feedback Rashi. I have had a very hard time getting and keeping work for like 4 years.
I don't know if that's a Saturn thing. I have a very aggressive personality thanks to my Virgo Mars conjunct my Virgo Pluto. Aggression, loss and sadness have followed me my whole life, it just seems like it got a lot worse in the past 10 years.
Maria:andy:

Januarystorm

Thanks for your feedback Rashi. I have had a very hard time getting and keeping work for like 4 years.
I don't know if that's a Saturn thing. I have a very aggressive personality thanks to my Virgo Mars conjunct my Virgo Pluto. Aggression, loss and sadness have followed me my whole life, it just seems like it got a lot worse in the past 10 years.

darling i have mars in scorpio on my ASCENDANT- the mars is not what makes you aggressive, its you, mars is not aggression per se- it can also be energy and willpower and drive and strength and resilience

you CAN channel that in to aggression although with virgo- an earth sign i cant really see why that would turn in to an aggressive personality? especially CONJUNCT pluto- not squaring or opposing it, the energies dont clash, they blend- this would make your mars more the plutonic silent-rage energy type, but with an impeccable sense of detail of course:innocent:

Mj66

Hi January:
Interesting that you don't think Mars conjunct Pluto isn't aggressive in a chart.
It's a very tough combination to deal with, next to my Saturn in Pisces.
Besides that I am a Neptunian with lots of Moon and Sun issues.
It's a hot mess. I don't know what I am looking for with answers.
Maybe just that there is a light at the end of the tunnel that never ends...hahaha.
Maybe it's just to hear that there is nothing to keep striving for.
Not sure.
You're looking at a lot of Scorpio in my chart: Mercury, Sun, Venus and Neptune.
Saturn and Lilith in Pisces....
Pluto and Mars in Virgo. Yuck.
LOL...what do you think?
Maria

RishiRahul

Saturn mahadasa began since Sept2007, which ushered an agressed state in the long run.
I mean this Saturn dasa will increase agression as it proceeds for most part.

I am seeing that career and money matters took a back seat due to a situational change during the first quarter 2007; I am also seeing a concentration of finances at this time.

Thus began the ushering of responsibilty; Saturn desiring.

Sade Sati has begun now since Oct 2017, and you may feel lifted out of your comfort zone between March & June 2018.

Feedbacks will help.

RishiRahul

Hi,

First of all, feedbacks on what I predicted on your past will be appreciated.
Secondly, this such aggression is revealed by Saturn opposition Mars.

RishiRahul

Mj66

Hi R-
I think you may have called it in 2007. I am not sure.
When you have a life full of ups and downs, it's hard to pin point one
period. I am at a turning point right now, that's for sure.
I hope it's in a good way.
Thanks,
Maria :leoimg:
:scorpio: