Excellent high odd, suprise match! Sporting Lisbon- Famalicao!

cagkannus

As my predictions are perfect and they dont let me put here just because of its not releated to asteology.
Then I add astrological point of view to my predictions.

Transit of moon in the 6th house from natal means phisical gain, as I did bet very high in a match I also share with you.

Sporting Lisbon - Famalicao :
HALFTIME AWAY TEAM FAMALICAO WINS

Odd: 11

That means bet 1,000 and get back 11,000 !!!!

Good luck!!!!!

Source: My Strategies!!!!!

cagkannus

halftime result: 0-0

Aprox. avarage odd for halftime away team wins or draw is : 2.20

Good enough!

Remember to bet on favours of the underdogs in halftime as doble çhançe!

Good market and profit!

Osamenor

Staff member
As my predictions are perfect and they dont let me put here just because of its not releated to asteology.
Then I add astrological point of view to my predictions.

Transit of moon in the 6th house from natal means phisical gain, as I did bet very high in a match I also share with you.

That does not make this a sports astrology thread. If you were using astrological methods to predict the outcome of the match, that would be sports astrology. As it is, you're using non-astrological methods. That makes it not sports astrology, even if you throw in a brief mention of your own transits.

Since this is an astrology forum, all non-astrological threads must be posted in the Chat section. Your threads about your own technique for predicting game outcomes are non-astrological. As such, you may not put them in Sports Astrology.

I have moved this and your other threads about non-astrological sports prediction to Chat from Sports Astrology.

Last edited: