My new romance for marriage

Amy

I want to get my birth chart uploaded - please see attached and if the chart can tell when I will meet my love and get married. lonely for this to happen, alone too long now

February 6, 1960
2:40am
Brooklyn, NY (Kings County)

I want to know when I will meet good love and get married.

is my chart here?

please assist me
thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_catalina_57809_339463.png
    astro_w2gw_catalina_57809_339463.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 34

Amy

Please tell me if I am in the wrong thread, I keep coming back to my question and it has been pulled down.
I don't want to be in the wrong thread and want to do the right thing.
please advise and thank you kindly

PurpleReign

I want to get my birth chart uploaded - please see attached and if the chart can tell when I will meet my love and get married. lonely for this to happen, alone too long now

February 6, 1960
2:40am
Brooklyn, NY (Kings County)

I want to know when I will meet good love and get married.

is my chart here?

please assist me
thank you

Hi Amy,

You posted your natal chart, which can only tell us about you as a person and common themes in your life. For instance, you have Venus conjunct Saturn, both in Capricorn. Venus conjunct, square, or opposite Saturn (or if someone has Saturn in the 7th house) can delay love relationships. Venus represents, among other things, romantic relationships. Saturn represents difficulties/hardships, delays, karmic lessons, general dissatisfaction in the matters related to the house it occupies or the planet it is in harsh aspect with, in your case Venus. So this means you tend to have few relationships in life and you tend to find it more difficult to enter a relationship than those who don't have this aspect.

Because Saturn is serious, you may attract older or more serious partners when you are in a relationship. And typically, Venus and Saturn aspects (or Saturn in 7th) can indicate that while you don't have many relationships in life, those that you do have tend to be long-lasting and stable. Your Venus also conjuncts Mars and aspects Pluto. Perhaps you have had controlling or "harsh" and difficult partners in the past? In any case, the Venus conjunct Saturn is what is causing delays and indicates a karmic lesson in relationships (definitely google the aspect to learn more).

This in no way means you are doomed to be single. Very many people who are happily married or are in a long-term committed relationship have this aspect -- and most people with this aspect tend to desire and attract serious, stable, and responsible types, so it is in fact also very, very good for strong relationships. It just means you will experience delays and it will be an area that you have to struggle with. We all have one! That's life. Some people have Saturn in the 5th and struggle with having a sex life or with fertility for a while before things start to work out, but when they do they're great. Some have it in their 2nd house and tend to struggle with money in one way or another.

If you want a prediction, you may want to post a Solar Return chart in the correct area in the forum to see when you might have a relationship, or maybe post your chart with transits and post your chart. Perhaps you can even post a horary chart the next time the question is burning in your mind and you genuinely want to know when you will find love. Note the exact time and date you thought the question up and cast a chart and put it in the horary forum.

Hang in there. Very many people have relationship troubles and it hurts. Loneliness hurts. You think everyone else is in a relationship and has someone to share their life with and you're the only one missing out. You aren't alone. Millions do. Especially nowadays. When the time is right, someone WILL come along. Exactly when they are meant to and not a moment sooner and not a moment later. Trust the universe. When you do meet someone, that Venus conj Saturn that feels like a curse will work it's magic and give you a strong and long-term partner you can depend on.

And if for some reason you think your age is somehow relevant to this, please keep in mind we are in 2019. There are countless stories of people even in their 90s having active social lives, meeting someone, getting married, or even living a physcially active lifestyle and being independent and happy. You are a woman of 59, there is zero reason why you should feel any pressure to find someone right away or like something has to happen "now." This isn't 1957. I'm in my 20s and let me tell you, I know many men and women your age who feel youthful and are dating after many years of marriage and they feel born again. Live your best life and let the man come to you.

Best of luck, Amy! :)

Amy

i have been alone forever
my husband died over 3 years ago, my mom died on June 7th

I have already travelled and done many things ALONE
I don't know how to do a solar return chart
I will do a horary

I don't want to do anymore things ALONE

Thank you for this reading

PurpleReign

i have been alone forever
my husband died over 3 years ago, my mom died on June 7th

I have already travelled and done many things ALONE
I don't know how to do a solar return chart
I will do a horary

I don't want to do anymore things ALONE

Thank you for this reading

I am so sorry to hear about the deaths of your late husband and your late mother. That's heartbreaking to hear and it's definitely a lot for one person to bear. I highly respect that you are someone who took a big negative and had the strength to travel alone and be independent. That's a great trait that some nice man will appreciate about you someday. I definitely understand that you're sick and tired of being alone and just want someone to spend the rest of your life with now. I can imagine. You will find someone. We would all love to snap our fingers and make this happen now, and I wish we all could get what we want when we want it, but life doesn't work like that, sadly.

Being patient is hard, especially if you feel like you've been waiting long enough already and you can't help but think, "How much longer do I have to wait just to have what everyone else seems to have easily?" But it will happen and I hope you meet someone soon. :)