Mars Conjunct Saturn

Hi!
So I am interested in learning more about my mars conjunct Saturn in the 10th house of Aquarius. I'm really interested in other aspect in my chart that might affect this (good or bad).

Attachments

• Rebecca Natal Chart.jpg
    Rebecca Natal Chart.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Hello Rebecca

Saturn is in domicile when he is in the 10th house and according to traditional astrology and vedic, saturn is naturally ruled by both Aquarius and Capricorn. It makes you very strategic in your career, profession, reputation, etc. As I already mentioned in your previous thread, saturn is square (enemy) to your ascendant so it could be delay for your career to achieve the success. It would be good if you share/feedback a bit in your reality about such as 10th house matter.

According to the modernist, saturn in Aquarius could be difficulties social circle, organization, club, etc.

R

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
It's not much beneficial for me.
Saturn will always try to restrict/suppress Mars(action). And there will be fustration. At some point Saturn will fail and there will be brust of energy which may harm native.

I have Exalted Saturn Conjunct Mars in Libra(Virgo in Sidereal). 5th or 6th House depending on house system you use. This Conjunction never gave me good.

SunConjunctUranus

I have Exalted Saturn Conjunct Mars in Libra(Virgo
in Sidereal). 5th or 6th House depending on house system you use. This Conjunction never gave me good.

Sonma that's whole different thing with your natal chart, I found that dignity and debility more applied in sidereal so your saturn virgo is not exaltation.

If we using the sidereal, the OP's mars would be in Capricorn and that's what I mean her mars exalted. And not to mention her ascendant could be Aries. So the OP's mars would be very elevated in Capricorn 10th house.

Explaining
R

Somna7H

Banned
Sonma that's whole different thing with your natal chart, I found that dignity and debility more applied in sidereal so your saturn virgo is not exaltation.

If we using the sidereal, the OP's mars would be in Capricorn and that's what I mean her mars exalted. And not to mention her ascendant could be Aries. So the OP's mars would be very elevated in Capricorn 10th house.

Explaining
R

If I use Vedic Sidereal then first check running Dasa and talk...

Somna7H

Banned
I told Exalted Saturn for Tropical not for Sidereal. If you think I'm lying to you then the my Chart from link.

Pleae don't say again that the link is dead. Then nothing I can do about it again your questions.

Somna7H

Banned
This is only my own opinion Sonma

Explaining

R

I have seen in this section(read my chart) of forum ppl use Tropical Western System. There are separat Vecic section out there. That why I prefer to mention Tropical Western placement in general. ;)

And so my Saturn is Exalted for Sure.
But 5th or 6th depends on house system.
I used Placidious House System so it's 5th for me.

Let's get to topic.
Saturn Conjunct Mars in 5th Spoil the Fun of Life. This is my personal experience please don't take it personally.

Now if you want to explain your pov in more detail please go ahead. I asked cos according to you there no such thing as Dignity of Planets except Vedic System. Correct and explain if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I have seen in this section(read my chart) of forum ppl use Tropical Western System. There are separat Vecic section out there. That why I prefer to mention Tropical Western placement in general. ;)

And so my Saturn is Exalted for Sure.
But 5th or 6th depends on house system.
I used Placidious House System so it's 5th for me.

Let's get to topic.
Saturn Conjunct Mars in 5th Spoil the Fun of Life. This is my personal experience please don't take it personally.

Now if you want to explain your pov in more detail please go ahead. I asked cos according to you there no such thing as Dignity of Planets except Vedic System. Correct and explain if I'm wrong.

Sonma bruhh, sidereal is not always Vedic if you had time to take a look around at Traditional Astrology board, some of our teammates using sidereal with Hellenistic (Western) technique.

Best wishes
R

greybeard

Hello Rebecca

Saturn is in domicileu when he is in the 10th house and according to traditional astrology and vedic, saturn is naturally ruled by both Aquarius and Capricorn. It makes you very strategic in your career, profession, reputation, etc. As I already mentioned in your previous thread, saturn is square (enemy) to your ascendant so it could be delay for your career to achieve the success. It would be good if you share/feedback a bit in your reality about such as 10th house matter.

According to the modernist, saturn in Aquarius could be difficulties social circle, organization, club, etc.

R

Signs are ruled by planets. Planets are not ruled by signs. Planets are points of concentratred energy; they act. Signs are fields that modify energies passing through them and are not of themselves actors.

The triple conjunction in Aquarius is effectively 11th house: Venus already occupies that house. Mars is only 5 degrees off the cusp, still carrying 10th house residues but orienting now toward 11th.

Saturn is far and away the most powerful of the three and dominates the conjunction. The conjunction with Mars is within degree; Mars is utterly in thrall to Saturn. Mars has yet to contact Saturn; he must move forward and pass through the powerful inhibitions and constraints of Saturn. Thus action and initiative are thwarted almost before they spread their wings. Anger and impulse are closely controlled, not easily released. Severe frustration follows. Venus and Mars are the two planets most influencing sexuality; both are conjunct this Powerful planet of Inhibition.

Pluto is square Venus. Saturn and Mars are octile (semisquare) Moon (& Mercury). Saturn (and Venus-Mars) receive only hard aspects.

Neptune and Uranus, in close conjunction, are conjunct the MC; they are Angular and very influential. Also Pluto is in the angular 7th. Jupiter is Singleton North and the handle of a bucket pattern chart (rx, Virgo 5th, opp Sun); his power colors the entire chart.

This is a New Moon chart, with both Lights in Pisces, Moon just leaving combustion. Moon & Mercury 12th house.

All of this information is here because you can't just "read" the triple conjunction without considering how it fits in with the chart as a whole.

Extreme sensitivity leads to strong introversion. The world is insane; you are safe and comfortable in the inner world of your own creation. But a fulfilling life demands interaction with other people; retreat into the self will lead to feelings of isolation, alienation, and ultimately self-destruction (which can take many forms.)

Working through organizations dedicated to betterment of the social whole is one way to get out of yourself.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Signs are ruled by planets. Planets are not ruled by signs. Planets are points of concentratred energy; they act. Signs are fields that modify energies passing through them and are not of themselves actors.

The triple conjunction in Aquarius is effectively 11th house: Venus already occupies that house. Mars is only 5 degrees off the cusp, still carrying 10th house residues but orienting now toward 11th.

Saturn is far and away the most powerful of the three and dominates the conjunction. The conjunction with Mars is within degree; Mars is utterly in thrall to Saturn. Mars has yet to contact Saturn; he must move forward and pass through the powerful inhibitions and constraints of Saturn. Thus action and initiative are thwarted almost before they spread their wings. Anger is closely controlled, not easily vented. Severe frustration follows. Venus and Mars are the two planets most influencing sexuality; both are conjunct this Powerful planet of Inhibition.

Pluto is square Venus. Saturn and Mars are octile (semisquare) Moon (& Mercury).

We know that planets are the action, and the way conversation in this thread goes, you should teach that to Sonma I guess. And I already said this:
No, I'm not using vedic but using sidereal.
so, venus, saturn, mars are in the 10H capricorn (whole sign), AND that so-called "stellium" are the enemy of her Aries Ascendant.

What I mean is saturn's nativity is in Capricorn and Aquarius.

Last edited:

greybeard

We know that planets are the action, and the way conversation in this thread goes, you should teach that to Sonma I guess. And I already said this:
so, venus, saturn, mars are in the 10H capricorn (whole sign), AND that so-called "stellium" are the enemy of her Aries Ascendant.

What I mean is saturn's nativity is in Capricorn and Aquarius.[/QUOTE/

If what I say is applicable, apply it. If not, ignore it.

"Whole sign", when using the tropical zodiac, gives the triple conjunction (not a stellium by my definition) position in Aquarius; the planets are in Capricorn in the sidereal zodiac which is not "whole sign".

The choice of zodiac and the choice of house system are independent of each other. Whether you choose to use tropical or sidereal, the conjunction is square the Asc in the ecliptic.

What is important here is the power or strength of Saturn. In the tropical zodiac Saturn almost ascends to Sole Dispositor, only the independent Pluto denying that dignity. In the sidereal zodiac Saturn does indeed dispose the whole chart.

Mars-Saturn conjunctions are never "good". They always bring repressed anger, frustration and resentment, and a cold, harsh, rigid undertone. The contact tends toward austerity, deficiency of resource (you must make do with less), recklessness, a penchant for attracting ill-will and conflict with authority. There are feelings of weakness, powerlessness, inadequacy. Positively there is good organizational ability, the strength to endure under strain, controlled and disciplined application of energy.

There is fear of domination by others. Often this conjunction becomes controlling and manipulative in response to that fear, to prevent control by the other. There is also apt to exist a fear of conflict, fighting and failure which can lead to not doing or attempting anything...you can't lose a race if you refuse to enter.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

"Whole sign", when using the tropical zodiac, gives the triple conjunction (not a stellium by my definition) position in Aquarius; the planets are in Capricorn in the sidereal zodiac which is not "whole sign".

The choice of zodiac and the choice of house system are independent of each other. Whether you choose to use tropical or sidereal, the conjunction is square the Asc in the ecliptic.

What is important here is the power or strength of Saturn. In the tropical zodiac Saturn almost ascends to Sole Dispositor, only the independent Pluto denying that dignity. In the sidereal zodiac Saturn does indeed dispose the whole chart.

Mars-Saturn conjunctions are never "good". They always bring repressed anger, frustration and resentment, and a cold, harsh, rigid undertone. The contact tends toward austerity, deficiency of resource (you must make do with less), recklessness, a penchant for attracting ill-will and conflict with authority. There are feelings of weakness, powerlessness, inadequacy. Positively there is good organizational ability, the strength to endure under strain, controlled and disciplined application of energy.

There is fear of domination by others. Often this conjunction becomes controlling and manipulative in response to that fear, to prevent control by the other. There is also apt to exist a fear of conflict, fighting and failure which can lead to not doing or attempting anything...you can't lose a race if you refuse to enter.

It is not applicable, believe me, it's your own opinion and just want to remembering you, this read my chart board no "special system". I don't want to defining the OP's natal face, term, triplicity, pof, poa, etc because I don't have any reason to doing that. Just want to keep it simple. You know what I mean?

Your word "mars-saturn conjunction" are never good isn't necessary "never good", that's why I just keep it simple by saying her Aries Ascendant is the enemy of those 3 planets on her 10H. Or are you already done doing delineation for her chart? I bet you don't, so please don't just scared off the people without a reason.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

It's whole sign, capricorn is the 10th sign from her Aries ascendant. That so-called triple conjunction in Aquarius (original tropical chart) is minus 24°. So it's whole sign.