Will things get better?

moonmoney

I've been having a hard time recently, especially in the arenas of finances, school, and work. Like, consistently and unrelentingly for the past three months. Will things get better soon?

Attachments

• better.jpg
    better.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 28

Sunrise

I've been having a hard time recently, especially in the arenas of finances, school, and work. Like, consistently and unrelentingly for the past three months. Will things get better soon?

Dear Moon, I hope to do everything well in the areas you want.

Your question has to do with areas of work, finances, education.

The Ascendant in Taurus with Venus governor (material goods, finances, security etc.) matches your questions exactly and your subject in general.
I've been having a hard time recently, especially in the arenas of finances
Venus in Libra, retro, is in very difficult degrees of the zodiac - the last degrees of the Libra (burned down, falling of the Sun and Moon, dominating here is the Dark and Cold Saturn).
It shows us exactly how you are and the phase you are in.
Also Venus in the 6th house that suffers there - along with everything else, is in a rather difficult position and can not be happy. This all comes to exacerbate her retrograde course that blocks her and brings back and tangles to the issues she governs. Inside the map shows your own situation as well as the 6th house, the home of everyday life and health. This Venus is somewhat like a "sick" I would say. Besides, it is no coincidence that the Sun / Moon midpoint (health and vitality interval) is also at the 6th house. Venus does not get any joy, and in the 6th house it shows stress (burned path).

Also Sun (the 5th house, joy and enjoyment) and the Moon there show us that you are not happy. Moon in the fall of Venus, Sun in the detriment of Venus but Venus in the fall of the Sun and he is in the 6th house. (reception by falling and detriment). Yes it is quite difficult.

The moon, which is also the almuten of the ascendant, where it shows us your anxiety about working health issues, or your economic and everyday life (including the whole zodiac sign of Virgo), and as it is contained in this sign, it shows us the emotional scuff (Moon contained).

Then I see your index of your finances. Mercury.
Mercuyr is weak in the position :)sagittarius:). Then he will begin his retrograde course, enter the scorpion sign (where he will have his weakness in Aphrodite) to re-start his correct Path within the Sign of Sagittarius.
:mercury: is the natural sign of education, learning, writing, communication, etc. It plays an important role in the chart and your subjects.
Mercury will be for a long time in this situation (fall and retro) so you have to be patient because you will have delays and not fast developments.

This is what Venus also points out to us because she is the natural planet of finance. And it will be also for a long time in a position of weakness.

Then I see the course of the Moon, which has no aspect for a long time (this tells us that things will not change along the way) and before it comes out of the sign of Virgo it will make a sextile with Jupiter.
But I do not know how much this treaty will benefit, since here the Moon is in its weakness of Jupiter and Jupiter in the fall of the Moon.
Jupiter has to do with your goals and desires, but also with the finances of others. There may be some opportunity but it is not that better.

Even when this position changes, the Moon will be found in Libra the first aspect -square- will be with Saturn (professionally) and then sextile with Mercury (economically). Also, Venus will in the future opposite :uranus: (sudden changes or unexpected developments)

Of course the future trine of Venus with Mars (collaborations, associations, collective spaces) will help you in this field to evolve diplomatically :)libra:) and without great difficulties and frictions :)trine:) with Mars (7th).
Also, some opportunities for economic recovery may have you with the meeting of Mercury and Jupiter in the future. But not great things.

good luck

Last edited: