PlutorisingLee

Love wins.

Attachments

• Syns.jpg
    Syns.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

ardentika

I will say yes, only because of that beautiful perfect alignment of AC/MC you two have.
And yes love can be painful because it's a learning process. As we learn to love someone difficult, we learn to love ourselves, and that's the whole point of it.

People who have rocky relationships are not people who are cursed or doomed. Simply people with a lot of issues and problem on their own that manifest them on the outside so that they can work them out.

You pain is coming from the fact that you haven't made a final decision on that relationship. Perhaps you two have a lot to mature before this relationship can be established properly. Learn how to deal with such issues in a healthy way, way that doesn't need constant running and separation.

His Moon is opp. your Venus, which is prolly where your pain comes from. He as a Scorpio Moon tends to need time on his own to deal with his fears and issues, and you as a Venus Taurus tend to find this hurtful since you want stability. This can be overcame with maturity, love and understanding. You two also have the "dramatic flare" with that Sag energy. Saggies live for love and make it a huge dramatic and romatnic experience, esp in their early years. That's okay, it's just your way guys, nothing wrong with that.
And generally Scorpio Moon guys are intense haha. They are very smart and emotionally deep, they feel so deeply, which is why they need the actual stability and need someone to calm their busy, dark minds. You can do that with your Taurus Venus, and on your side you have to learn the emotional depth, the needed pain for transformation.

I'm sure he dislikes your Saturn on his MC, because that's what making him mature, and maybe he isn't ready to mature just yet, so he runs.

It does look like a difficult relationship with all those opposition, but it's also those oppositions that make you both learn and love each other even more when you are finally able to understand each other. To answer your question, no it doesn't have to be this way, but it's up to you both to change it. :)

Love is never easy but it pays out well in the end.

ardentika

Oh sorry! Scorpio Moon women as strong as F!

I understand it's hurting you but maybe understand that the lack of space is hurting him? Perhaps you should talk it out and find a healthy way that you both get what you want? If he doesn't listen and doesn't wanna work on it, perhaps it's best to let go for the time being.

PlutorisingLee

Oh sorry! Scorpio Moon women as strong as F!

I understand it's hurting you but maybe understand that the lack of space is hurting him? Perhaps you should talk it out and find a healthy way that you both get what you want? If he doesn't listen and doesn't wanna work on it, perhaps it's best to let go for the time being.

This "Scorpio strength" might be the weakness...Because I keep wanting to fight for this relationship no matter what!
I know you said that yes it is worth the fight. I also agree about relationships needing to have growth and that includes struggle, pain, and healing.
I still don't know what to do. I'm questioning whether he could ever make me feel good on the emotional level or I'm too intense for him? I care a lot and always will. I'm also confused because his actions show not putting any effort or care into my feelings but his words say otherwise...Confusing as hell.

Do you think the synastry shows he cares for me at all?

ardentika

I don't think synastry can show such a thing, I think he does, but most of your questions can't be answered by astrology. They need internal answers.

katydid

I think he does care for you, very deeply and very much. His Venus is at the midpoint of your Merc/Venus and opposed your Moon. He loves the way you think and the way you express yourself, and he craves your emotional support. He feels a lot of love for you. He admires you.

HOWEVER, his Venus is in his 12th and he may not believe that he is fully worthy of that love. I think he may feel hopeless and even helpless, at times, when it comes to relating and intimacy.

It is almost like he just gives up because it doesn’t seem possible to sustain emotional intimacy and positivity. It is painful to him to feel that way, and that is the riddle of Venus in the 12th. Unrequited Love? Like, in his inner fantasy, the only true, real love is unrequited.

I worry that you will keep fighting for this relationship, because the power of the AC/MC conjunction is powerful and intense. There is a karmic and fated feeling to it. Like you were meant to be together. But is that an illusion?

Sadly, I am not sure that he is capable of truly committing to and fully engaging in a long term, balanced , equitable relationship.

I think you would have to do most of the work to keep it going and it may end up being exhausting and frustrating in the end.

His Mercury is his chart ruler, and the dispositor of his Sun and Moon. So his Mercury has a very powerful role, as he is a triple Gemini. Yikes….that is an uphill battle for you right there, if you want stability from this relationship. He is a triple Gemini, so making up his mind, and deciding upon a clear path is nearly impossible. :ninja: He gets trapped in his head and his mind is so complex and he sees so many options, and variables that he cannot come to a conclusion, without feeling paralyzed by the endless possibilities...

His Mercury is in Cancer, so I understand why you feel that there is so much of an emotional connection and deep bond between you. He is very sensitive and feels and appreciates your gentle Taurean energy and femininity. :love:

The drawback is that his Mercury is opposed that Uranus/Neptune conjunction you share with him. He doesn’t know what he wants. He doesn’t know how to be totally truthful/honest because he knows how to say what he thinks others need to hear. He is not trying to be dishonest. He is trying not to hurt you. Which does hurt you….Catch 22. :bandit:

I don't think you should pin your hopes on this relationship. You feed his mercury in Cancer energy, which is probably why he always comes back.

But his Triple Gemini mind tricks will leave you exhausted and confused. :annoyed: It leaves him exhausted and confused too, which is why he shuts down.

Last edited: