Single... forever?

willow123

Hi, I was hoping someone could take a look at my chart and help shed some light on what’s happening? I’ve had several major transits that potentially bring love (ie: Saturn conjunct Venus, Uranus in 7th house, currently having Saturn conjunct 7th house ruler & Pluto Sextile venus) but I’ve been single for over 4 1/2 years now with no prospects.

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 63%.jpg
    Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 63%.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 29

waybread

I see no reason why you can't have a long-term relationship, but the transits you mention seem inimical rather than helpful. Saturn tends to repress what it touches, and Uranus in the 7th can indicate relationships that start and end suddenly.

With Pluto in your first house and your sun-Uranus-Venus in Scorpio, you may give off vibes of being unusually intense, whether you mean for this to happen or not. I wouldn't suggest that you try to suppress your innate nature, merely that it may take some time to find the right person who is attuned to your energy.

Also, with Aries (ruled by Mars) on the cusp of your 7th house and Mars in Sagittarius, you may be attracted to someone who really doesn't want to be "tied down."

In the meantime, I hope you are out there in circulation-- including joining a reputable internet dating site. Venus transits your 7th house once a year, and that's always a good time to look for someone special.