Will they make an offer on my flat tomorrow (5th Aug)?

Undecided

Sorry, I have no clue how to interpret this?

The prospective buyers viewed the property on Saturday, 2nd Aug 2014 at 10am in London. The agent advised me the buyer is arranging for a mortgage.

The only thing I could make of the chart is that Saturn/Moon signifies me!

Anyone willing to help, please?

Thanks,
Undecided

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_offer_on_flat_tomorrow_hr.71998.55375.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_offer_on_flat_tomorrow_hr.71998.55375.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 25

Arena

I would think so yes... the prospective buyer would be 7th house I think, so the Sun.
But I get the idea that you might not get as much as you want for the house since you are Saturn (Saturn reduces and restrains) and the buyer is the Sun which is close to Mercury and Jupiter - probably meaning they will get the mortgage and make an offer.

Undecided

I would think so yes... the prospective buyer would be 7th house I think, so the Sun.
But I get the idea that you might not get as much as you want for the house since you are Saturn (Saturn reduces and restrains) and the buyer is the Sun which is close to Mercury and Jupiter - probably meaning they will get the mortgage and make an offer.

Thanks for your analysis. I would be happy even if they make an offer about 10%less, such is my condition. I will keep you updated.

Arena

Tikana, do you consider the Moon already out of orb as it is seperating it's aspect to Venus, Venus being the ruler of 4th house (WSH) I consider this an important aspect?

I know you do not consider modern planets as Uranus - but I am looking into both aspects to Saturn and Uranus from the Sun, and the Sun actually trines Uranus.

Next aspect the Moon makes is to Jupiter and in this chart Jupiter rules the 11th and 2nd houses of gains and money - would that not be a consideration?

Undecided

I dont really know what the voc moon means, but I have not heard anything from the agent yet (4pm) so I think Tikana is correct in her interpretation. Thanks anyways!

tikana

VOC means that a planet is not making any aspects within its moiety.. Moon's moiety is 7 1/2 i believe.

Undecided

Some news - they did make an offer, although not on the 5th but on the 6th. They paid a reservation deposit for the flat on the 6th. On the 7th (i.e. today) they withdrew their offer.

Back to square one....! :-(