Please read my chart.

danish

Its all about career life and wealth. I am not asking for big banglows and expesnsive cars. I don't want to live hand to mouth for whole of my life. I struggle a lot, study a lot but the result is zero. I have been successful in my education life, I've degrees but no job. So, I request seniors to focus my ascendent, 10, 11 and 4th house.

Allen

Which is pretty much all I just talked about.. You have a saturn return in your 4th house square mars. This means you have to stay persistent (saturn) with your efforts (mars) and patience (saturn), which is what I had said. You have been feeling the effects of saturn since it was transiting your nadir. My point is, give it a couple months saturn won't be there forever.

I even took the time to look for beneficial dates for you (nice), after you had PM'd me.. I have been studying astrology for 13 years. Good luck.

poyi

Premium Member
Your chart is expired.

Many of us had gone through various hardship. It is normal to want to get astrological explaination yet the foundation of happiness can not be found in the chart. Why? Cause luck and misfortune both run in cycles and you will always find something good and something bad but the attitude toward both up and down is far more important than the chart itself.

poyi

Premium Member
Your Saturn rules 6th health, work and daily matters placed in 4th relevant to home one of your parents. The best version of manifestation is to work very hard willingly for your family. Saturn sextile Jupiter in Capricorn the ruler of 5th so your children, hobby, creativity and luck. And your sun also in 5th ruler of ascendant. You have sense of duty for your children and by continue of fulfilling this duty it may also gain you luck as the only easier aspect Saturn made.

Your MC in Taurus Venus in Aquarius in 6th in tradition rulership and modern both rulers placed in 4th. Basically saying you are likely to work in service industry or health related profession while have the suggestion of serving the family and the physical home 4th house. Venus also rules 3rd house so daily local nearly by location/community and communication or writing are indicated. However Venus in Aquarius not particularly strong also square MC and relatively inactive no other aspect other than square to Pluto, so there is blockage and uneasy flow on achieving personal fame and height in public recognising profession. Anyhow you greatest focus is related to. 5th house yet Jupiter in Capricorn ruling 5th is a bit restrictive unless you expressing your creativity in some traditional, classical, structural building matters.

What did you study in uni?

danish

I have done Msc. Criminology, LLB and MA sociology as well.
I have learned Geomancy too. I have worked hard for my career's success yet gained nothing. By the way what astrological sign should I Read for monthly or yearly horscope? Am I not Sagitarius? And am I sufffering from Sadi-sati ( the bad effects of saturn) What one should do when planets are bent upon ruining you?

danish

Your chart is expired.

Many of us had gone through various hardship. It is normal to want to get astrological explaination yet the foundation of happiness can not be found in the chart. Why? Cause luck and misfortune both run in cycles and you will always find something good and something bad but the attitude toward both up and down is far more important than the chart itself.
Allen has posted my chart. please scroll up.

JUPITERASC

I have done Msc. Criminology, LLB and MA sociology as well.
I have learned Geomancy too. I have worked hard for my career's success yet gained nothing. By the way what astrological sign should I Read for monthly or yearly horscope? Am I not Sagitarius? And

am I sufffering from Sadi-sati ( the bad effects of saturn)
What one should do when planets are bent upon ruining you?
For a response from specifically Vedic astrologers
then better to ask the question regarding Sadi-sati
on the Vedic forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87 :smile:

dr. farr

There is no sadhe sati activation in the chart; as AW member Allen has elaborated, above, you have been in a Saturn return (to the 4th whole sign house), which will end in about 1 year (December, 2014)-so, with the SN finally transiting out of the houses I have mentioned in my earlier post, and with the Saturn return described by Allen ending next December, your circumstances should gradually improve over the next year.
There are remedial measures for all of this which can often be effective:for this, however, you will need the counsel of a well-regarded jyotish practitioner.

danish

there is no sadhe sati activation in the chart; as aw member allen has elaborated, above, you have been in a saturn return (to the 4th whole sign house), which will end in about 1 year (december, 2014)-so, with the sn finally transiting out of the houses i have mentioned in my earlier post, and with the saturn return described by allen ending next december, your circumstances should gradually improve over the next year.
There are remedial measures for all of this which can often be effective:for this, however, you will need the counsel of a well-regarded jyotish practitioner.

thank you very much