Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 07-28-2011, 01:42 PM

Re: Hitler !!!!!

No I'm not seeing him as a monster...

But finding what Hitler did as agreeable is just.......

Unread 07-28-2011, 01:43 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

i dont find him attractive nor approve of annything he did ..well except building autobahns
Unread 07-28-2011, 01:47 PM

Well that is what I am talking about if you see what I quoted from 0wl.

I understand he was human like anyone else and he had friends and women found him attractive (good for him?) and I'm sure he was kind to some people in his life.

But... well I'm not going to go into it.
Unread 07-28-2011, 02:17 PM

Appeantly he was very supportive of animals.. he was a vegitarian
Unread 07-28-2011, 02:30 PM

that too is great but it doesn't seem like that's what 0wl meant but hey if he did then cool.
Unread 07-28-2011, 02:52 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to My0wl Send a message via Yahoo to My0wl
Red face Re: Hitler !!!!!

yes,
he`s the same as my mate jon really...
he has a libra rising,uranus ascendant,injects amphetamine and woman fall over each other to get to him...

he`s always `had it` with members of the opposite sex anyway.....

he`s just a waster though...
all he wants to do with his life is lounge around,sulk and take drugs...basically...
Unread 07-28-2011, 02:54 PM

sigh

i have 0 tolerance towrds drugs and druggies

there is more to life than drugs and booze
Unread 07-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Banned

Question Re: Hitler !!!!!

He was a top quality bloke,wasn`t he...

(and he was right)

I think so anyway...

if america hadn`t stepped in....etc

well,who knows.....

Unread 07-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Banned

Wink Re: Hitler !!!!!

tikana,

It`s not always that people are particularly into drugs or trying to impress anybody or anything...
some people are just made up that way,aren`t they...
and have addictive(stimulant seeking) personalities....
Unread 07-28-2011, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Appeantly he was very supportive of animals.. he was a vegitarian
He killed animals the way he kioled humans.Once he had no use for them he killed them like they were nothing. He killed his companion dog in WWI by shooting it with out no feeling. He poisoned his beloved dog Blondie to see weather the poison which would kill him and Eva would work.

Friends!He had none. His was the survival of the fittest. I"m sorry,but he was the most Barbaric MF'er of the 20th Century. He told people that we as a People are Barbaric and I will show the world that.

I've read people who had who witnessed him speak.He put a trance on those he spoke to in speech. He was EVIL! He killed a psychic before coming to power because he was a Jew. He wanted to enslave everyone that was not German.All were going to be slaves to him. His was the MASTER RACE.yeah right!

As for drugs.I think there are those who need them.What is the difference of one who gets perscription meds and one who if they could would go to the pharmacy and get a stimulant to help them to relax.Anything taken in large quanities or is used to sedate themselves from the world has a problem ,but used socially or to ward off stress from the world's ill's is not bad in my opinion. I am not for seing people indulge to the point they are a meanace,but in a social enviroment I have no problems with them.

The Gov't is making $$ from illict drugs and here in the US it is becoming epidemic to have border wars with Mexican Cartels who are making Billions off them. They are here to stay no matter what anyone thinks and it should be made legal to buy drugs at your pharmacy or these Pot centers.People aer not really killing people smoking pot or going into those centers,but in rare instances.

U.S. Drug Manfactures made Millions off Paxil & Zolof and other drugs which I knew were bad for children and it would have been better to have given kids a mild opiate then these mind drugs which play havoc with the mind. It's like a pill which gives you electric shock treatment.

Goring gave us Methadone one of the worst drugs to get out off because he was affraid his supply of Morphine would end.They gave us Amphedimines to make his troops stay awake.

Hitler was an addict. He was also given stricnine.I wish they would have given him 300mg. of M-Done and had him hooked then cut him off .

Last edited by Sag Moon2; 07-28-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 07-28-2011, 03:19 PM
Banned

Smile Re: Hitler !!!!!

It`s each to their own,isn`t it....
it`s each to their own....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yeswecan.jpg (16.6 KB, 1 views)
Unread 07-28-2011, 03:45 PM

Why are you yelling at me for? gezz... half of my mom's family side is missing killed during ww2

I dont find him 1 bit sane nor interesting...

He killed his dog Blondie right before he killed himself around April 29, 1945.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondi

give and take 100 million ppl dead for what?! his ideals?

and your point is about Methadone? Germany had opinium shortage in 1930s.. During the war the Germans needed more painkillers than usual, so they got to work synthesizing opioids. what else is new? they had shortage of oil.. so they had to create synthetic one..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I.G._Farbenindustrie_AG if you are blaming hitler for Methadone .. blame the Rockfellers for "marrying" IG Farben

yeah listening to stalin was like being on some kind of trip.... i knowa few ppl who were in hitler's youth. soo... nothign but brainwashing .. well organized idiocy .. just proves the point that people are sheep at the most part

T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sag Moon2 View Post
He killed animals the way he kioled humans.Once he had no use for them he killed them like they were nothing. He killed his companion dog in WWI by shooting it with out no feeling. He poisoned his beloved dog Blondie to see weather the poison which would kill him and Eva would work.

Friends!He had none. His was the survival of the fittest. I"m sorry,but he was the most Barbaric MF'er of the 20th Century. He told people that we as a People are Barbaric and I will show the world that.

I've read people who had who witnessed him speak.He put a trance on those he spoke to in speech. He was EVIL! He killed a psychic before coming to power because he was a Jew. He wanted to enslave everyone that was not German.All were going to be slaves to him. His was the MASTER RACE.yeah right!

As for drugs.I think there are those who need them.What is the difference of one who gets perscription meds and one who if they could would go to the pharmacy and get a stimulant to help them to relax.Anything taken in large quanities or is used to sedate themselves from the world has a problem ,but used socially or to ward off stress from the world's ill's is not bad in my opinion. I am not for seing people indulge to the point they are a meanace,but in a social enviroment I have no problems with them.

The Gov't is making $$ from illict drugs and here in the US it is becoming epidemic to have border wars with Mexican Cartels who are making Billions of them. They are here to stay no matter what anyone thinks and it should be made legal to buy drugs at your pharmacy or these Pot centers.People aer not really liking people smoking pot or going into those centers,but in rare instances.

Goring gave us Methadone one of the worst drugs to get out off because he was affraid his supply of Morphine would end.They gave us Amphedimines to make his troops stay awake.

Hitler was an addict. He was also given stricnine.I wish they would have given him 300mg. of M-Done and had him hooked then cut him off .

Last edited by tikana; 07-28-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 07-28-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by My0wl View Post

(and he was right)

I think so anyway...

well,who knows.....

If you really believe that... You need serious help.
Unread 07-28-2011, 04:12 PM

Tik
I did not mean to sound harsh,but my family escaped the holocaust. He was a monster and wanted to start war because Germany was so depressed and headed for ruin due to his Economic policy. It was all a ploy.The Industrialist thought they could control him ,but he had other idea's.Hindenburg did not want to have anything to do with him.

Sadly he did cause the world misery.He wanted war and to expand his domination.The last straw was walking into Poland.Or I should say warring into Poland.He was not invited.
Unread 07-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Banned

this is a total sick thread.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator] People and politicians all over the world not only AUSTRIA thought of Hitler as a nice guy, because they didn´t care either. AND Hitler did not get any chances in Austria. He went to Germany and only there he started to be successful. And also the autobahn is humbug. it seems all his doing was focused on conquering the world. Period.

Last edited by wilsontc; 07-28-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Unread 07-28-2011, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sag Moon2 View Post
Tik
I did not mean to sound harsh,but my family escaped the holocaust. He was a monster and wanted to start war because Germany was so depressed and headed for ruin due to his Economic policy. It was all a ploy.The Industrialist thought they could control him ,but he had other idea's.Hindenburg did not want to have anything to do with him.

Sadly he did cause the world misery.He wanted war and to expand his domination.The last straw was walking into Poland.Or I should say warring into Poland.He was not invited.
lots of ppl wanted nothing to do with him. and lots of ppl tried plotting to kill him. unfortunately, versaille treaty was chapter 1 into ww2.

i never approved anything he did well except autobahns.. and if i tellyou 1 story about germany back then you would understnad why i feel the way i do cause to this date i cant kick the feeling.

Positive, before hitler's time there was Kraftfahrstraße, but in 1933 Hitler approved the construction of autobahn and hired Fritz Todt the Inspector General of German Road Construction
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_autobahns.. nothing to do with Humburg

T

Last edited by tikana; 07-28-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Unread 07-28-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by My0wl View Post

(and he was right)

I think so anyway...

well,who knows.....

have you lost your mind?

AMERICA had little to nothing to do with downfall of Hitler.. direct damage was done to hitler's army happened when they were near Moscow and battle of stalingrad.

might wanna brush up on your history,

he was TOP QUALITY? are you INSANE?! What leader in sane to give German/Austrian 8.6 million ppl a death sentence out of 86 million? that is almost 10% of whole nation. World wide ... we lost 78,511,500 SOULS! that is TRAGIC number

Last edited by tikana; 07-28-2011 at 07:39 PM.
Unread 07-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Banned

Talking Re: Hitler !!!!!

Germany is harder than England...
they have a harder mentality...
that`s why they beat us 5-1 every time we come up against them in the world cup or whatever...
(we just have a weak mentality)

I have watched old war films such as `Saving Private Ryan` and i think they had the right idea...
the Germans...
i`ve got nothing but respect for them...

If America hadn`t stepped in and saved the day,I`m pretty dam sure that we in the UK would of been over-run by them...

Germany are just harder than us, I think...
Attached Images
File Type: gif thegermans.gif (5.3 KB, 4 views)
Unread 07-28-2011, 09:43 PM

blinks .. what he heck are you rambling about

WW2 then soccer

Unread 07-28-2011, 09:49 PM

Why remove what Positive said and not 0wl?... honestly...
Unread 07-28-2011, 10:01 PM

Nemesis

I quite dont even understand what is Owl's point if there is any.
World cup has nothing to do with WW2 or any other war

T
Unread 07-28-2011, 10:08 PM

I just meant the part about him loving Hitler and agreeing with what he did but he is very confusing he talks in circles.
Unread 07-28-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
I just meant the part about him loving Hitler and agreeing with what he did but he is very confusing he talks in circles.

there is no justification to what hitler did t the world and to german people. Stigma of being German is still in ppl's hearts. You dont see german flags in germany other than in govt buildings. Here in the US you see them everywhere. For the first time you saw a oceans of german flag were during the world cup. Hitler put his own sister in psych ward and was experimented on.
Unread 07-28-2011, 11:08 PM

exactly =/

that's why I think what 0wl said is very wrong and offensive.
Unread 07-29-2011, 12:20 AM

uh huh

Tags
hitler