Darkness & sadness -- any hope?

sena2go

Hello,

This is regarding my brother and his wife.

Both of them have been married for 18 years but there is no compatibility between them even after having 2 kids.

It is my brother's aggression and abusive behavior not only towards his wife but also to other family members (including parents). He is always complaining, thankless, never happy and sometimes to the extent of being violent, unfortunately.

He even asks for divorce while his wife is being very tolerant and now losing faith in happiness or life. We all are very sad and unhappy and always try to help (emotionally and financially) but things are getting out of control due to his failures in business and insensitive behavior.

I am really hoping that someone please look into their horoscopes. Please do suggest some remedies for some peace in their (and our) life. This is affecting their both kids very badly :-(

He: June 30, 1972 at 01:45 am, Karnal, India
She: Nov 5, 1972 at 09:30 am, Panipat, India

Thank you very much in advance.

selfless

Banned
can locate easily a NADI DOSHA in marriage (total 32 points( gun-milan.. both of them have same NADI , i.e. Anta NADI.
NADI HAS 8 points out of total 32 points, where they got zero (0) out of 8.
this affects married life. due to this NADI DOSHA, they r not able to understand each other's view points.
talking about the boy(Male) kundli,
Mesh lagna, Makar Raashi, Srovona nakshatra(4th pad),
he has a debilitated Mangal posited at 4th house from lagna, Mangal is in Pushya nakshatra(lord of this nakshatra is Shani). . Lord of 4th house (happiness house)Chandra is with Rahu in 10th house. So Budh, Mangal, Ketu posited in 4th house and Chandra Rahu in 10th house giving glances to one another.
Brihaspoti / Rahu going on and ends on July, 2015.
In the Kundli, Brihaspoti and Rahu has 2nd-12th relation, which is NOT good.
Brihospoti is RETROGRADE , , it should be noted. which is not good for now.
Another Important thing is , lord of marriage house (7th house from lagna) is SHUKRA which is RETROGRADE and posited at 2nd house with Shoni.

selfless

Banned
Hello,

Both of them have been married for 18 years but there is no compatibility between them even after having 2 kids.

It is my brother's aggression and abusive behavior not only towards his wife but also to other family members (including parents). He is always complaining, thankless, never happy and sometimes to the extent of being violent, unfortunately.

He even asks for divorce while his wife is being very tolerant and now losing faith in happiness or life. We all are very sad and unhappy and always try to help (emotionally and financially) but things are getting out of control due to his failures in business and insensitive behavior.

I am really hoping that someone please look into their horoscopes. Please do suggest some remedies for some peace in their (and our) life. This is affecting their both kids very badly :-(

in the fisr part, i diagnosed the problem of your brother(Male kundli) , now giving REMEDIES OF LAL KITAB for his benefit . tell him to do these REMEDIES. He has to do the following:
1.Keep a red coloured handkerchief .
2.Clean a religious place for 5 days continuously. Wear a gold chain around the neck.
3.Wear gold ornaments. Donate regularly to the beggers/sadhus etc. Donate curd,cotton or potatoes in the temple.(preferably on Thursday)
4. Feed the cows.
5. Avoid bad relations if any. avoid smoking.
6. Take some almonds to the temple and bring back half of them.Keep them in a white cloth in your house. Float them in a river on the very next birthday.
7.Donate milk & rice in a temple (on any Wednesday )
8.Visit religious places.
9. do not take alcohol/wine/non-veg. (at least on Sunday, do not take these).
-----------------------------
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

sena2go

Thanks a lot!! I highly appreciate your time.

My bhabhi is a nice person with lot of patience. I feel very sorry for her as she deserves better. Since my brother does not accept his faults or flaws (too arrogant), I am sure he is not going to do anything you mentioned in remedies :sad:

Is it fine if my bhabhi does all the remedies on his behalf without telling him? Would it bring the same effects?

May I ask one more question please? My brother has started a new shop (pharmacy) last year after wasting a lot of money in his previous works/businesses? How will be his this new shop?

Thank you once again.

Crystalpages

Hello,

Sena,

Was your brother always like this (aggressive, abusive, towards wife and family members and possibly others such as friends, colleagues etc) or did he change and become so, after marriage? How soon or long after marriage??

Thanks in advance for sharing and pardon my curiosity regarding probing for details.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

sena2go

Thanks. He always showed the aggressive and abusive behavior but after marriage and specially in last 10 years he has become violent too.

Sometimes, we wonder if he has some mental disease or issues which are not in his control? Can it be a possibility?

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

There is tatwa conflict in the chart of the male. As the birth is on a Friday Venus is badly disturbed.
Saturn and Venus conjunction in his chart is highly troublesome. Venus is retrograde and approaching Saturn at birth. Venus owns the second (family) and seventh (marriage) houses. So trouble is created for family and in marriage.
Remedy for Venus and Saturn are strongly advised.
In her marriage the role of violence is clearly shown. Here too the trouble is caused by Saturn. The Moon is placed in Libra. This is an indication of separation though there may not be a divorce. For her too remedy for Saturn is required.

sena2go

Thank you very much.

Is it fine if my bhabhi or parents do the upaya/remedies on his behalf without telling him? Would that work?

Also, please see if he needs any medical counseling?

selfless

Banned
yeah, your bhavi can do the remedies (taking his name in mind while doing remedies).
another thing, he can start pharmacy business, but,before that remedies should be completed, then u can hope good result.