Will I have to wait for ages to return?

MissScorpio

I'm moving abroad end of Sep, I have no idea how long for, but my question is - "Will it be ages before I return"..

Last edited:

rafaella

So basically your question is - when will I return?? right?

And are you moving because of your mother? I'm trying to understand who or what Saturn is. Mars meets up with Saturn in 4 degrees. Mars is in fixed sign, so change is very slow.

tikana

Rafaella

Merc gets to mars in the nick of time before mars perfects sextile with saturn it is not TOL issue . i havent seen the chart but merc is interference of some sort

rafaella

Rafaella

Merc gets to mars in the nick of time before mars perfects sextile with saturn it is not TOL issue . i havent seen the chart but merc is interference of some sort

Yeah Merc gets there first, but we still don't know whether either Merc or Saturn is relevant in the question. More background info needed here before we can read this chart...

tikana

looks to me like a perm move.

cause mon just sextiles venus which is pretty good
moon does not connect with mars so not coming back def it.. plus mars is almost in the middle of a sign in fixed sign.. that is def status quo

tikana

why cant you marry him so he can get perm stay in UK?

that Uranus on asce is not making me feel comfortable at all!

MissScorpio

Lol it's a long story but he is still waiting for a divorce.. I am not too concerned about Uranus - I am so use to it now, it's conjunct my Sun natally in the sixth.

Last edited:

rafaella

Sorry, yes he is losing his visa and I am departing with him.

So whats your plan? Will he be applying for a British visa from his country, and you both will stay there until he gets it or? Is it even possible for him to get a visa easily or could there be complications?

I'm asking these questions, because it might be better to look at this situation from another angle. The way you asked the question, its a bit muddled and therefore the chart will be unclear too. You need to ask a question that can be easily answered with a yes or no and a timeframe. A better question would be 'will I return within the next 6 months?' Or will my bf get his visa this year? etc

Looking at this chart, Mercury can be the visa or some type of paperwork. Saturn can be the government... (Immigration department). I could take Mars as both you and your partner, because you are a couple and you are waiting for visa and travelling together. Mercury applying to Mars might mean getting the necessary documents. Moon here is Void until it gets to Sun. So again a period of waiting.

Saturn is the Immigration department, and 11th (2nd from 10th) documents issued by them, again Saturn. 5th is for ambassador, and 6th (2nd from 5th) the paperwork they issue. Look how both Mercury (documents) and Sun (Moon's next aspect) are in the 6th. To me it looks like you going to the British Embassy in SA and from there on starting the process of visa or perhaps having to deal with them there.

Mercury is strong and so is Sun, so I think visa will be there but might take some time.

rafaella

Yes I think it is a little muddled I guess because I don't really know what I am asking ... All I really want to know is, will it take long to get the visa and will he get it? I did cast another chart last night asking "will he get the visa".. Do you want me to post it?

Yeah post it and I'll have a look.

tikana

MissScorpio

in horary .. we pay extra attention to modern planets that are sitting too close to significators. You got Uranus in 1st and South node in 1st. then you got malefics mars and saturn sitting in 7th. Moon is not in such good condition ruling your current home.

expect the unexpected in a way that is why i am saying there is just something weird about you being in south africa.

T

rafaella

Well this chart doesn't show much more than the last one did. But his significator is Moon, in the 5th and applying to angular strong Sun. That is good. But Sun squares MC. So the process is not simple, some obstacles.

11th for the visa from the Gov is Jupiter in his 1st house. This is positive, but Jupiter is intercepted and no aspect from Moon to Jupiter here.

The other chart has Mercury and Mars aspect in about 8 degrees, but the perfection occurs when Mars is at 17, this adds up to 12 degrees for Merc to travel. So between 8-12 weeks/months. Months most likely. Or what do you think? Can it be weeks? Judging Moon Void in the 1st chart, fixed sign and intercepted significators, it looks rather slow. My bet is around April next year, but could be Aug 2015 as well.

cheers :)

MissScorpio

Hi Rafaella , thanks for this, yes I agree with what you say, my estimate was April next year but I think with Uranus on the ASC in the first chart it will just be very unpredictable as to when I get back, rather than (weird) I feel more to be unpredictable, actually some things you just can't really predict, but it's good to have a little insight here and there.