my daughters chart

what does it say? im so curious :)

Attachments

• ophelia.gif
    ophelia.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 51

kittybaby

I agree with Sven that the moon is a very very prominent and important part of who your daughter is (it is not surprising you as her mother are asking about it because the moon rules mothers lol)

Cancer Rising her life is going to be about the home, cooking, nurturing (maybe gardening) and probably motherhood although their are a lot of other areas among those too. She is a very private person liking to keep her feelings to herself and she feels very intensely (journal writing and counselling could help her here as could following the moon cycles and knowing the sign the moon is in everyday as it might help her predict her moods). she ight gravitate towards dolls as a child.

Sun and Saturn in Libra she is born to mediate (be a peacemaker) about or in the home, but it won't come easily for her. She will have a lot of responsibility in the home (maybe she will work from home?), and might be the person resolving family conflict.

Venus and Mars in the 5th House in Scorpio trine her moon. She will have intense and passionate romances but as these are positively aspecting her moon they will primarily cause her joy (and are nothing for her mother to worry about although having her well informed about contraception as a teenager is a good idea because the 5th house is also the house of babies lol), but with neptune and chiron in the eight house also making positive aspects I would say they would be more healing and romantic then anything else. Art is also a way for her to get in touch with her feelings as the 5th house is about creativity and she has an affinity with beauty (venus in libra). Partnerships are important in her life (Libra Sun), but it is also important that she doesn't take all the responsibility on herself (Libra Saturn+ Cancer Moon & Rising) no woman should have to be her lover's mother (nurturer) lol.

The squares from her Mercury in Virgo might make it hard for her to communicate and you will need to make sure she is not bullied in primary school especially as you don't want it to shape her experiences of adult education as well. She could study something related to healing or metaphysics or even medical technology at university or medical astrology but she will still have problems with communications (i think of the very compassionate Dr with a problem with bedside manner as a relevant archetype lol). Career wise she is ambitious and passionate and could be a leader in her field but probably would prefer to work alone (might even work abroad or take frequent business trips Sag on 6th house cusp).

Hope this reading is useful and not to shocking for you since she is only two now lol, but I am used to giving adult readings. Please share what seems to be true atm though I didn't give you a lot you will be able to confirm for twenty years or so. Sorry.

I agree with Sven that the moon is a very very prominent and important part of who your daughter is (it is not surprising you as her mother are asking about it because the moon rules mothers lol)

Cancer Rising her life is going to be about the home, cooking, nurturing (maybe gardening) and probably motherhood although their are a lot of other areas among those too. She is a very private person liking to keep her feelings to herself and she feels very intensely (journal writing and counselling could help her here as could following the moon cycles and knowing the sign the moon is in everyday as it might help her predict her moods). she ight gravitate towards dolls as a child.

Sun and Saturn in Libra she is born to mediate (be a peacemaker) about or in the home, but it won't come easily for her. She will have a lot of responsibility in the home (maybe she will work from home?), and might be the person resolving family conflict.

Venus and Mars in the 5th House in Scorpio trine her moon. She will have intense and passionate romances but as these are positively aspecting her moon they will primarily cause her joy (and are nothing for her mother to worry about although having her well informed about contraception as a teenager is a good idea because the 5th house is also the house of babies lol), but with neptune and chiron in the eight house also making positive aspects I would say they would be more healing and romantic then anything else. Art is also a way for her to get in touch with her feelings as the 5th house is about creativity and she has an affinity with beauty (venus in libra). Partnerships are important in her life (Libra Sun), but it is also important that she doesn't take all the responsibility on herself (Libra Saturn+ Cancer Moon & Rising) no woman should have to be her lover's mother (nurturer) lol.

The squares from her Mercury in Virgo might make it hard for her to communicate and you will need to make sure she is not bullied in primary school especially as you don't want it to shape her experiences of adult education as well. She could study something related to healing or metaphysics or even medical technology at university or medical astrology but she will still have problems with communications (i think of the very compassionate Dr with a problem with bedside manner as a relevant archetype lol). Career wise she is ambitious and passionate and could be a leader in her field but probably would prefer to work alone (might even work abroad or take frequent business trips Sag on 6th house cusp).

Hope this reading is useful and not to shocking for you since she is only two now lol, but I am used to giving adult readings. Please share what seems to be true atm though I didn't give you a lot you will be able to confirm for twenty years or so. Sorry.

My booboo is already a little bit domestic she helps me up clean up and after herself she is really attached at times but likes to explore on her own. I'm concerned about the communication thing tho... What exaclty do you mean by that for example under communication problems I would interpret that she would have some problems expressing her thougts or feelings. Or do you see some kind of retardation or sickness??? I'm worried now!

kittybaby

I am sorry I didn't mean to worry you, I think she might have problems expressing her emotions thats all, she is a very emotional person but sometimes might find it hard to articulate which could make relating in primary school just a bit harder thats all and kids that are deeply emotional and small issues in communication might get picked on thats all. Sometimes she might lack the language to describe how she feels. Thats all

I am sorry I didn't mean to worry you, I think she might have problems expressing her emotions thats all, she is a very emotional person but sometimes might find it hard to articulate which could make relating in primary school just a bit harder thats all and kids that are deeply emotional and small issues in communication might get picked on thats all. Sometimes she might lack the language to describe how she feels. Thats all

No worries I really apreciate that you took the time and did this for me :) I love my booboo infinately and I will do my best to teach her to be confident and strong!! thanks again kittybaby :) !!!