Can you read my natal chart?

singlestar

I can not read my own natal chart. I like to hear from you what you see.
I waited for this already so long since I really can not see it myself.

My natal chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_single_star.33376.18832.png
    astro_w2gw_single_star.33376.18832.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 52
How is your work life? The planets ruling the work houses (Venus ruling 6th house in Libra, and Saturn/Uranus ruling MC in Aquarius) are well placed. Venus and Saturn are in the 11th house, which is the house of friends and good fortune, and Uranus is in the 5th house, which is the house of joy and children and what not. I listed both Saturn and Uranus as rulers of your MC because Saturn is the traditional ruler, while Uranus is the modern one.

You have a Taurus stellium, which would indicate that you like stability and accumulating wealth. Since it is in the 12th house, and opposite Neptune, I wonder if that's been a bit shrouded to you? That could come out in different ways of course, I'm not someone who believes that 12th house placements are necessarily bad.

Is there anything you were wanting to know about in particular? What I wrote above is just what stood out to me initially.

singlestar

How is your work life? The planets ruling the work houses (Venus ruling 6th house in Libra, and Saturn/Uranus ruling MC in Aquarius) are well placed. Venus and Saturn are in the 11th house, which is the house of friends and good fortune, and Uranus is in the 5th house, which is the house of joy and children and what not. I listed both Saturn and Uranus as rulers of your MC because Saturn is the traditional ruler, while Uranus is the modern one.

You have a Taurus stellium, which would indicate that you like stability and accumulating wealth. Since it is in the 12th house, and opposite Neptune, I wonder if that's been a bit shrouded to you? That could come out in different ways of course, I'm not someone who believes that 12th house placements are necessarily bad.

Is there anything you were wanting to know about in particular? What I wrote above is just what stood out to me initially.

Personally, I actually want to know what it means so much in twelve.
After I posted this post I was thinking all over a sudden why I am not able to understand or see my own horoscope since the moon is near the sun it is perhaps in the way of the sun so I can not see. :) That was what I was thinking because I think it is strange I can not look at my own horoscope. I feel nerves if I try. I wonder what that is. I think it is a bit strange.
I never could really find work because of circumstances.
I could not read well but I tried to spend my time to study astrology. I am not really a person that studies things but it happens to me and to me that is strange in a way. I am more sportive and like to go out all the time and if I do not do that it feels as if I am missing something.

kimbermoon

Reading the chart requires some time to interpret in a meaningful way, as all the different components must be considered separately and then knit together into a cohesive map of the Soul. Who you are now at this moment
is a combination of all your past conditioning and the values, beliefs and emotional orientation gained from your personal experiences.

Your overt personality is a combination of Sun in Taurus with Gemini Rising. The Sun represents your core essence at the Soul level, however it's pure expression can often become obscured by the influence of the Rising Sign, as a result of your early conditioning and experiences. As such, your inherent essence is modified by the energy of Gemini. There is contrast between the two since Taurus is earthy,oriented to the material and physical realm, while Gemini is an air sign showing how you have adapted your true self in order to fit in more comfortably with the outer expectations in the social realm.

The Sun represents your true inherent center of being at the Soul level, however often as we begin our journey of socialization in the outer world, the Rising Sign tends to infiltrate the essence of the Sun Sign, providing some degree of contrast between the two natures.

For you the Taurus energy is intensified by the close proximity of the Moon, Mercury and Mars, thus increasing your down to earth nature, allowing you to be persevering and dependable, although you can also be quite stubborn and possessive at times. Your natural orientation is towards physical and material stability, with a craving for inner security.

The distribution of your overall energies suggest that you are naturally more introverted by nature; the Sun in the 12th house tends to become more internalized, in response to your personal upbringing, since the Sun also rules your 4th H [genetic and parental influencing].

The Sun and Moon were joined at the time of your birth, showing you were born at the New Phase of the lunar cycle. This can suggest solidarity and consistency between your parents in terms of parenting you. Being quite similar in nature their style of parenting was apt to be demonstrating the energy to build and sustain your grounding foundations and to emphasize the importance of value and monetary aims in terms of being productive in society. In turn the Moon reflects how the psyche responds to the emotional imprinting of the Mother , showing our inner needs and potential lacks. What we lack from our earliest upbringing will be psychically sought after from other sources in the long run. In that regard it is important to contemplate the influence of the Mother in terms of your personal later experiences.

What matters most is how you feel about her influence over you, in order to understand and recognize your personal needs, as to which ones are viable and realistic, and those that are not. Did you feel she was highly protective of you? Were you able to depend on her for your emotional needs, or did she seem more possessive and demanding in her own values or expectations of you? As individuals, it is really important to recognize how much our past contributes to our sense of self and the Identity we create for ourselves. With the Sun as our 'primary directive', the Moon in turn represents the rudder that propels us into the future.

By the time we are 7, we begin to explore the outer reality that is part of our socialization process and as such we typically adopt a 'mask of our personality' which is represented by the Rising Sign. In response to the sometimes inflexible nature of your inherent Taurus energy, you were apt to find that you needed to learn more socialization skills through mental stimulation and communications with others. You probably felt the need to express yourself more cheerfully and more outgoing by becoming more interactive with others [Mercury/Venus] and trying to use your wit and humour in your interactions with others.

The problem with the Gemini energy though is it can often lead to a degree of impracticability and superficiality which can serve to turn off more sensitive individuals. Perhaps you tried to use your intellect and a sense of wit to impress others.

We can learn much about how effective our mask of personality was generally received by others, by studying the axis between the 1st and 7th houses, signifying the polarity between the 'Self vs Others'. Each of the planetary energies tend to be polarized by the opposite sign, in order to provide potential balance through learning about the self. Thus for you, your general social aspects can vacillate between your Gemini Rising and Sagittarius by opposition. This axis represents the difference between the lower, more instinctive mind, and the more advanced mind, in search of awareness and higher meaning.

We then turn to interpreting the interaction between the rulers of those houses, which for you are Mercury and Jupiter. Jupiter is found in the house of the persona, but is challenged by Saturn and Neptune. We then find that your Taurus energies are challenged by Neptune in Scorpio, setting up the polarity between earth and water.

Interpreting the chart can be demanding, especially in trying to read your own, and there is much more to discuss in order to get more meaning out of it. Our challenges in life represent life lessons as determined by the negative aspects of each planetary influence while our positive aspects can denote potentialities for growth and increase.

The Nodal axis of the Moon is also a significant indicator for one's destiny and path in life. Energies are modified by the aspects of each planet and how they integrate with the greater whole. Our personal experiences are tracked by the transits of each planet in it's own cycle and and how the individual chooses to react to each encounter. For each query you might have we would look to the indication of the relevant houses, planetary aspects and their rulers.

Please note that my interest lies in astrological counselling, with an aim towards self awareness and conscious awakenings. I do not personally delve into prognostications for I believe that predictions often turn out to be self-fulfilling prophecies.If you have one particular area of concern at this time, I can offer more insights as to the terms of your chart as a whole.

If you are interested in more in-depth evaluations, I can offer you a three month course where I can address more specific considerations to help you better understand the chart for yourself, for which I would ask for a potential donation as we go along. I hope this contribution offers some insight or clarification for you. Look forward to more discussions if interested.
Namaste.

Personally, I actually want to know what it means so much in twelve.
After I posted this post I was thinking all over a sudden why I am not able to understand or see my own horoscope since the moon is near the sun it is perhaps in the way of the sun so I can not see. :) That was what I was thinking because I think it is strange I can not look at my own horoscope. I feel nerves if I try. I wonder what that is. I think it is a bit strange.
I never could really find work because of circumstances.
I could not read well but I tried to spend my time to study astrology. I am not really a person that studies things but it happens to me and to me that is strange in a way. I am more sportive and like to go out all the time and if I do not do that it feels as if I am missing something.
Okay, I see what you meant now! I thought you had just discovered it and just didn't know how. I often have a blind spot when it comes to my own chart, so I get where you're coming from. It's interesting that it makes you anxious though, I don't know what would cause that. I think the 12th house is hard to pin down, but I may be a bit biased because I and some family members have 12th house stelliums, and the whole prison and institution thing definitely doesn't apply in our case. It has to do with that which is hidden, the subconscious, spirituality, dreams; and more negatively the house of self undoing and hidden enemies. It goes along with the nature of Neptune and Pisces, and it's a water house, so that's probably part of the reason for it being hard to pin down. Since your stellium opposes Neptune, it probably increases this feeling that things are obscured. Another negative view of the house is that it encourages alcoholism/drug addiction, but this doesn't have to be true of course. Addictions take many forms, someone can be addicted to tv or exercise for instance, or just have an addictive personality. I don't think I'm good enough at reading charts to be able to tell exactly how your stellium expresses itself, but if it's something you want to work on I'd look to Venus.

I feel like Jupiter in the 1st house gives a gregarious personality, maybe that's why you like to go out so much! I find charts from higher altitudes a bit intimidating, because I'm never sure if I should be using a different house system. Have you ever looked at your chart with equal houses rather than placidus?

kimbermoon

Remember that while Jupiter in the 1st H can suggest a 'gregarious personality', but what about when it is afflicted? As noted here, it is afflicted by some heavy duty influences, and their positions in the chart will show what areas these afflictions may most be noted.

singlestar

Wow, you have a very heavy 12th house.

You must be very private in nature. Work would probably be interesting with Neptune in the 6th house touching many planets in the 12th house.

I am very private. I miss a bit contact with other people. But all the time I meet a person or people I get extremely exhausted. I think I can be among people only who know about me being sensitive and not so exuberant as most are. I am also curious what work it can be with Neptune in combination with the 12th house.