Do you see attraction here in the planets synastry list?

Alex4

Dear all,

i´m sooo in love in this guy from my workplace, he is a sagittarius and i´m a aquarius.

i already calculated the synastry chart, these a the planets constellation.
Can you see (from the planets) who is more attracted (he or I) ?

Attachments

• planets.png
    planets.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 25

Alex4

Hello,

maybe this one is better to see.

Please note that his birth time is unknown..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    78.4 KB · Views: 22

Chrysalis

The venus/mars conjunction and venus/mars squares are attraction related from both ends.

Because your born quite close together, you've got a lot of planetary similarities with regards to the outers, your merc/neptune falls on his neptune, i wouldn't see this as being great, as in being able to relate to each other on a realistic level, your probably confuse him and vice versa.

Sun sextile suns nice to have, but then you also have sun sq saturn which can be a very difficult aspect to work with. You'll feel repressed and squashed by his negativity, and feel that he saps your energy. The aspect can produce ego conflicts and constant clashes of wills. He may be want to hold you back by making things more difficult than necessary, and it creates coldness.

I personally don't like saturn contacts in synastry, my friends has her guys saturn conjunct her venus and he never makes her feel loved, in her natal she already has venus/saturn conjunction, so he makes her feel even worse. Shes constantly having "the talk" with him about spending more time with her, or showing her more affection that's not just sex related....but it never happens, so now shes doubting her looks even more, constantly dieting and changing/trying to improve her image etc to try and win him over

Ive recently once again cut contact with a guy i have a mars/saturn conjunction with, his mars is on my saturn but its manifested the other way around, no matter how much i tried he was always cold and holding me back...so ive blocked him once again.

Last edited:

Alex4

Thank you for your super fast interpretation!

So if i wouldnt have the Venus/Mars connection, that it would have 0 attraction...

I could not see in the chart where the partner planets in which house..

Do i need a birth time for that?

I have heard that the 8th house is also the attraction house, i have 3 planets in the 8th house (Sun/Mars/Mercury)..

My 8th house cusp is in Capricorn.

Where can i see, which planets falls into my 8th house ?

Chrysalis

Thank you for your super fast interpretation!

So if i wouldnt have the Venus/Mars connection, that it would have 0 attraction...

I could not see in the chart where the partner planets in which house..

Do i need a birth time for that?

I have heard that the 8th house is also the attraction house, i have 3 planets in the 8th house (Sun/Mars/Mercury)..

My 8th house cusp is in Capricorn.

Where can i see, which planets falls into my 8th house ?

Venus/mars for me is the sexual attraction, thats all.

For houses you need birth times for houses to show, if you only know your birth time then just do two seperate charts and compare.

Its not what planets are in houses in your own birthchart, its which of your houses the partners planets fall into and vice versa.

Alex4

Hello,

so for example, to see where the partners planets falls into, i need:

for example, i know my birth time, so i go

to the house cusps section, and see:

First house - Ascendant house: Cancer
Second house - virgo
third house - Leo

And then i do what exactly? I must see in his chart if he has any planet in cancer ? For example he has jupiter in leo, that means his jupiter falls in my third house is that correct?

Chrysalis

Hello,

so for example, to see where the partners planets falls into, i need:

for example, i know my birth time, so i go

to the house cusps section, and see:

First house - Ascendant house: Cancer
Second house - virgo
third house - Leo

And then i do what exactly? I must see in his chart if he has any planet in cancer ? For example he has jupiter in leo, that means his jupiter falls in my third house is that correct?

So for example... your 3rd house is Leo, say if his mars was square your mars this would be like a battle of wills, and with his mars being in your 3rd house this would be like you'd find it hard communicating with him without arguing.