Iceland Government collapse amid Pedophile scandal

plusultra

I wrote up an article on the Iceland's recent government collapse and the Prime Minister's resignation. I post it here along with snippets from the article to get a conversation going. Constructive criticism or additional thoughts and debate is welcome!

Original article posted here:
http://www.pantheonastrology.com/bl...-collapses-over-pedophilia-scandal-pm-resigns

"
There are two charts for Iceland. one during it's original founding in 1918 and then another for it's independence from Denmark in 1944. Fascinatingly the updated chart features the majority of the planets in the Opposite signs as the original natal chart.**
Both charts are triggered by the recent Eclipse and this upcoming Virgo new moon. That said, A full and in depth review of both would probably be a bit much so I'll focus on the newer chart.
Right away I see trouble with Neptune On the Ascendant. This is potential for disillusionment of the national identify and revelations of state secrets or scandals and in this case we see both dovetailing into one another. Transiting Neptune is Square the ascendant of the United States and we are certainly seeing a similar picture of public disillusionment along with revelations of secrets and much, much more to come in this respect.
Sadly, it's this Neptune placement that also indicates a compassionate public identity that Iceland is so well known for. It's also this aspect that is reflects the will of the people who refused to go along with corruption, once discovered. It may be that a new public identity emerges in time, perhaps one that involves a reborn government system that involves greater transparency. and Transparency is not exactly Neptune's thing."

...article continues @ pantheonastrology.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would seem to me that the real culprit is Saturn on Betelgeuse. It's also the Sun and Saturn that are triggered by the Virgo New Moon that is upon us.

Also the Prime minister's chart is very much angled into the picture and he is going through this own issues, as one would expect.

what do you think?

rahu

Banned
non astrologically speaking,,,, I wonder if the government of Iceland had been undermined in some manner by the multinational corporations as ice land was one of the few countries that prosecuted bankers for the fraudulent market collapse in 2008??

rahu

JUPITERASC

icelandic-rothschild2.jpg