Why I am so Irresponsible?

Alshat

Account Closed
I'm not sure why if I have a dominant saturn and moon in capricorn. As you can see there

https://carta-natal.es/archivos/cartas/cn_ef1dcb84385f6eb22543e04102e20097.png

Maybe is because of the Sun-saturn square and sun-neptune opposition besides that venus-jupiter opposition?

Accomplishing my duties have been a big deal this last years; I ponder inmediate pleassure above long term goals. Wich carries me to enjoy my time in what I most like, sacrificing my future and personal improvement

I am so passionate with my hobbies that I leave everything else away, I can even be hungry for long tine if that lets me do my stuff for more time. But at the end of tje day I just find me making my beloved activities as a mechanical action, and it ends up that I didn't enjoyed it so much after a while and didn't pick up some srong feeling or idea from the expierence. Thus I fall down in a existencial void where I regret for that wrong wasted time, over and over again...

For me, compromises have lost their value, I have two big exams for college this saturday and I haven't studied ANYTHING by myself. Uh, and I have an appointment in about 50 minutes, so probably I'll miss it. But here I am, telling you about me no matter what, and I don't care if I fail to me or other people. Its a preety autodestructive conduct, and I know I will pay the consequences, but they are too far beyond...my mind tells me to pretend self disappointment, my heart disagrees.

In the end, its so sad to see myself wasting my life on intellectual hedonism without achieving something ideal for me. The time have been my worst enemy since I remember, and I haven't tamed it yet. I wish I could live half an hour.as a whole month, so I can make all I want, need and must. What?!? Half an hour writing this post? But How D:!?

katydid

The first thing that jumps out at me is your UNASPECTED Uranus in Aquarius. It would be like a rabbit hole. If you play video games or go on the net, it is like you are unreachable? No other planets aspecting it so you are in your own little Uranian world.It is probably a very inviting world too. Look at the big box made by the other planets in your chart. Doing your responsibilities may make you feel boxed in.

The Sun opposed Neptune is also an issue when it comes to wasting time. I have the Sun conjunct Neptune and it is still an issue for me. I should be packing boxes right now because we are in the middle of a move. :lol:

Your Sun Square Saturn is your savior. We need squares to motivate us and force us to take action. Without that square, you might not care about your University tests and your responsibilities. Also , your Moon in Cap can guide you. So try as hard as you can to listen to that nagging voice. Take it step by step. You are still very young. You have time to make necessary corrections. :alien:

katydid

https://carta-natal.es/archivos/cartas/cn_e139174fa3bda7b9b02f9e61f3ff1a6f.png

Here is my chart again, with additional locations.

I didn't know about that uranus thing, I'll look up more info about it, thanks.

And what do you mean exactly by big box? Sorry for my english :p

To see the 'big box' ---look at your chart like it was a painting. See the big Blue rectangle? Most of your planets make a nice big configuration. It is a good thing to have. It brings stability and strength. But the Uranus is not connected to any of it in any way. So it is a disconnected, detached place for you to get lost in. Uranus in Aquarius is technology, electronics, computers, smart phones , mass media, social media....the rabbit hole for you. :ninja:

Alshat

Account Closed
Jejej don't know how you guessed my addiction to technology, the 7th house is not related with that issues as far as I know.

Now you made me though that my pluto is almost unaspected (has an exact semisextile but is not so strong in my opinion) in 5th house. Wich backs up extreme passion for what makes me have fun, how could my moon help me with it?

katydid

Yep. Your Pluto is another 'escape hatch' for you. You can get caught up in passion and romantic encounters and leave your worries behind? Your Moon is a nagging reminder of your waiting responsibilities. It is a good thing that your Moon is in Saturn's sign. Otherwise you might not have an urge to get back to your responsibilities and your testing, etc. :rightful:

sibylline

Sun opposite Neptune and square Saturn says, "This stuff is too much work, I'll do it later [and later...and later]. Cap Moon in 6th says "What? You didn't do anything today? You need to get it together." Mercury/Venus opposite Jupiter...pushing your luck. Don't push it too far because Saturn conjunct MC needs to work hard in life.