Houses and ages

DreamingTheSeas

Is 4th house the house of late years, right? And is the 1st house, the house of our childhood, right? The teenage years which house are? So go on, the middle years e.t.c?

Culpeper

Premium Member
Almost. In traditional astrology the first house is childhood and youth. The tenth house is the prime of life. The seventh house is old age and the fourth house is death and its aftermath.

Which ever of these houses has a strong angular ruler, that particular age of the native will go very well. However, if the ruler is in a cadent house the situation is reversed. A ruler in a house following an angle will give moderate results.

DreamingTheSeas

Culpeper thank you for your respond. Yes, i mean in traditional astrology which looks more fascinating in my opinion.
Lets see if i get it right. According to my chart, Ruler of the 7th house is in cadent house 3, so not a happy old age. Ruler of the prime of life is also in cadent house 3, so not good prime life. But Ruler of 1st in 11th house means a moderate happy childhood or means a happy childhood since the 11th is the house of hopes and wishes?
Also Ruler of 1st in 12th house is an unhappy childhood. Ruler of the 7th in 10th house is a good old age. Ruler of the prime years in 5th house is moderate good age.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Hmmmm the ruler of my 7th house is in the 12th house, maybe I'll be senile at an old age, really I don't wanna live past 55.

The ruler of the 10th house is in the 10th house,(cancer ruled, Leo moon in the house) don't know if that means a great prime of my life type thing.

Ruler of the first is in the first house and I can tell you I was a very active, I'll tempered and happy child. My childhood was the best time of my life.

Ruler of the 4th house is in the 2nd, guess when I due somebody is gonna get paid!!!!! N

Culpeper

Premium Member
Yes to both Dreaming.., and Money.. you have it. This is a fast way to check out the whole life of someone. It works best with whole sign houses as that was the earliest classical house system. I have used this with many charts including celebrities and it seems to be working if I can find enough biographical info. on them.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Yes to both Dreaming.., and Money.. you have it. This is a fast way to check out the whole life of someone. It works best with whole sign houses as that was the earliest classical house system. I have used this with many charts including celebrities and it seems to be working if I can find enough biographical info. on them.

With the whole sign houses everything moves over then. So my first house ruler is in the second, as a child I was happy because I was spoiled, got alot of things and wished I was a only child so I could get more lol I was and still very greedy.

The fourth house ruler is in the 3rd house, I hope that doesn't mean one of my siblings will kill me. Or I might die from some brain disease, figures.

7th house ruler is in the first, so either I will look young when I'm old or I will at least maintain my image when I get old to look young.

10th house ruler in the 11th house, prime of my life I will have a lot of friends, cool lol