Obsessed with every lover that comes by

wan

"Sex releases bonding hormone for a reason."

Does it release this? I'm not convinced.
If it were so, then after having sex, people would be staying together.

Actually, that is what I have heard, too. Oxytocin and such.

And many people have reported feeling attached to someone that they have had sex with a few times, even though this person is someone that they weren't feeling that much attraction for initially.

Yes, people still leave each other after having sex, but this does not disprove the theory. Maybe these people simply have a less pronounced reaction to the release of oxytocin, or something.

Anyway, back on astrology:

I think it's very obvious that you are obsessive in love due to your Scorpio sun. Scorps, as we all know, are naturally obsessive in a sense. And combine this with the fact you are a woman, for whom relationships tend to be quite important (as opposed to men), it just means that you can really get "sucked into it", so to speak.

david starling

Actually, that is what I have heard, too. Oxytocin and such.

And many people have reported feeling attached to someone that they have had sex with a few times, even though this person is someone that they weren't feeling that much attraction for initially.

Yes, people still leave each other after having sex, but this does not disprove the theory. Maybe these people simply have a less pronounced reaction to the release of oxytocin, or something.

Anyway, back on astrology:

I think it's very obvious that you are obsessive in love due to your Scorpio sun. Scorps, as we all know, are naturally obsessive in a sense. And combine this with the fact you are a woman, for whom relationships tend to be quite important (as opposed to men), it just means that you can really get "sucked into it", so to speak.

It looks like Sun Scorpio at first glance, but the Sun is 0 degree 29 minutes Sagittarius, and both Mercury and Pluto are camizi, also in Sagittarius. Very unusual situation.