Should I distance myself from my girlfriend group a little?

kai

I am not sure if this chart is valid because I am asking about my girlfriend group and not someone individually so i take 11th to be the queisted I guess. I feel annoyed lately at certain things and I have started to put up boundaries for myself against these girlfriends lately when we all became like best friends hanging out every weekend.

The question is whether I should distance myself a little perhaps and temporary as I want to concentrate on myself more? How do I seem in a relation to them by any chance according to the chart? I take 11th house . I’m aries with mars in Scorpio while the group of friends would be my 11th? 11th is ruled by saturns who just entered ****** but is conjunct the sun! Is this bad for the group? Moon my emotional side and virulent is in my 11th but in detriment which should explain my dislike of certain things. Moon will soon sextile the 11th house ruler so what can we make out of this chart? Sorry for the length I did my best to keep it short acually lol I have other friends but those are individual so my question is strightly about these best friend group.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_distance_myself_from_my_friends_hr.31553.5476.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_distance_myself_from_my_friends_hr.31553.5476.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

kai

Anyone please? There are valid reasons for which I’m asking this question but it’s a long story so I didn’t want to burden a reader with it but lately I feel like not to care about the friendship with my gfs as much as I had before and I have put up boundaries for myself for a certain reasons. Could it please give me an idea whether I should distance myself a little or not because I don’t want to end it but rather keep a distance and put my conveniences first with them. I also wanted to know how I am in relation to the 11th house as mars as I seem to be in domicile if I’m not mistaken? Thank you.