Will Rrf see through pm,s deception and lies?

lucyluirod

Have a friend rff who is currently and for some time been decieved by his friend pm, in way of subtle deception and not allowing other people to associate with rrf. Pm has latched onto rff energetically and doesnt allow him to have free time with other people.
Pm has very dark/heavy energy and is very draining type of person in this way. Will Rrf ever see through pm,s deception and lies?

Have attached chart

I dont know alot about astrology but can see alot of squares and sun in 8th house of scorpio, deception and deep secrets? Can someone please enlighten me?:unsure: Really hope rrf can get away from pm:alien:. A very negative situation. Hard to stand by and see someone being decieved and used. Thanks in advance fior your help:smile: Have also attached pm and rrf natal charts.

Attachments

• pm natal.gif
    pm natal.gif
    60.7 KB · Views: 12
  • rrf natal.gif
    rrf natal.gif
    62.4 KB · Views: 7
  • astro_w2at_08_will_rrf_see_pm_deception_hp_52472_50213.gif
    astro_w2at_08_will_rrf_see_pm_deception_hp_52472_50213.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

lucyluirod

Any insights anyone? Really concerned for this persons rff- mental/emotional wellbeing. Would really like to know if he can get away from pm-friend and see the truth of his behaviours.:unsure: Pm is very possessive and doesnt want rrf to live any kind of life. I guess its something karmic between them or a lesson of some kind. I am beginner to astrology and dont know how to read aspects yet, ;learning very slowly but love the accuracy seeing someones chart and real life situations playing out according to the planets. So much to learn..... Thankyou everybody fpor your responses and help

Last edited:

lucyluirod

:sideways: moving on up. Also I see explosions coming between these two people, from a observer/ intuitive perspective, does that show in horary?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I am taking RRF as 11th house and I am taking PM as 7th from the 11th, so
-RRF = Capricorn = Saturn
-PM = Cancer = Moon
-Saturn is combust the Sun, so cannot see anything = no to the question
-Moon is applying to trine with Saturn = good relationship indications = no to the question
-OP (ie the querent, 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter) is detrimented and retrograde, so input by the OP in this matter is limited in efficacy; further, PM's significator, Moon, is elevated above Jupiter (PM will have more influence than OP regarding RRF)

...in my opinion the answer to this question (at this time) is no.

lucyluirod

Thankyou Dr Farr for your help once again, rrf is making some changes in his life at the moment, including with this friend pm. Distancing himself from the possessiveness, I think it will take some time as they are very emeshed and have some unhealthy co-dependany patterns between them. Pm is blackmailing rrf, not a good basis for friendship..:surprised: thanks for taking tiome to respond. Lucy