Is there a possibility that we can be together in the future?

deedee23

Hello.
I was wondering if it is a possibility to be together again in the future.
What are your thoughts regarding this chart?
Thank you in advance. whatif.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello.
Thank you in advance.View attachment 89350

Your question has no time frame declared, and horary's reach does not extend forever into the future. So I would say that for now and extending into some reasonable time frame, this chart does not point to reconnecting. Your two significators separate, and Moon's next aspect is an unfavorable one, a square.

The Everqueen

Hello.
Thank you in advance.View attachment 89350

Your question is premature with the early degree rising. Moon's last aspect was a trine with Mars, you may have recently separated from the quesited. The flow of the Moon's aspects show that it will meet Mars again by square. The square aspect shows delays and difficulties. The Moon is in a succeedent house in a fixed sign so this could indicate years. You may well have contact again but not any time soon.

The Everqueen

Is that the TOL Moon/Mars/Venus?

No, there is no TOL. It's just the order of the Moon's aspects. This Moon square Mars doesn't happen until the Moon changes signs so it wouldn't be used for the judgement. Up to that point the chart shows no contact making the answer 'no' but shows over time there might be but it's so far ahead it's not really relevant.

deedee23

No, there is no TOL. It's just the order of the Moon's aspects. This Moon square Mars doesn't happen until the Moon changes signs so it wouldn't be used for the judgement. Up to that point the chart shows no contact making the answer 'no' but shows over time there might be but it's so far ahead it's not really relevant.

Hmm.. he contacted me yesterday.. let's see where this is going.. :)