Should I go to work tomorrow? Known outcome

TD1000

Hi everybody. I asked this question because I wasn't sure of whether or not I should go to work that day. See what you see and shortly I will post what happened. June 2, 2021 6:33pm Adams, MA.

Attachments

• Should I go to work.jpg
    Should I go to work.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 35

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi everybody. I asked this question because I wasn't sure of whether or not I should go to work that day. See what you see and shortly I will post what happened. June 2, 2021 6:33pm Adams, MA.

It is not clear what you mean by "should" you go to work, without explaining why you think you should or should not go. The context matters in answering horary.

Last edited:

TD1000

When I asked the question I just wasn't sure. It was intuition that I just shouldn't go in. So I asked the question. It was pure intuition that I shouldn't.

TD1000

Here is what happened. I am not sure that all of you would interpret this chart the way I did, but I think knowing what happened can help those looking to better themselves in horary. I work per diem which is when I want. Sometimes I just get a "feeling" and feel I need to do a chart on it. I don't know why I felt compelled to do a chart. Perhaps it was intuition.

So, I am the one asking the question so Significator is Mars. In its fall at 24 degrees Cancer. Work signified by Mercury ruling the tenth at 24 degrees in Gemini. So the job is great, with lots of good pay (Venus in Cancer). The moon is in Pisces at 19 degrees ruling the 4th house making a square to Mercury. But I believe that Pluto had something to do with this as well ruling the 3rd house of communication and movement as it is closely afflicting the significator Mars. I looked at the great aspect of the job and ignored the close opposition of Pluto. I booked the job at 9pm the day prior. At around 2am I got up to use the bathroom. In the process i banged my foot violently against a steel bookcase leg injuring my foot terribly but nothing broken. I got up the next day thinking that I could wear softer shoes and still work, but realized that I couldn't even walk on it once I stepped foot out of the house. Moon in Pisces ruling feet. Pluto in third ruling Movement. I did eventually go to work two days after, once I got a proper orthotic. If anyone has any comments on this, maybe a critique on this chart, please feel free to let me know what you think.

waybread

If you know the outcome in advance, then you do not have a legitimate horary question.

You might have some sort of useful teaching exercise but a horary question is based upon not knowing the outcome in advance.

I hope your foot feels better.

TD1000

No I did not know the outcome before I cast it. I just happened to get the answer the next day. I decided to post it so folks could see what happened.

waybread

Fair enough, but it's still not such a valid horary question for anyone else attempting to read the chart after you knew the answer.

It's fine as a teaching tool but not as a guessing game.