After delivery & after 6 years, will I get the job by July 2021?

Ananyaa

I will be delivering a baby in middle of Jan, but my last job was July 2009 to Aug 2015. After baby I want to go back to work, will I get the job by July 2021?

I had also talked to my previous employer in USA in feb 2020 & he had said he will definitely consider about me. Then covid-19 hit and freezing was hired. He had mentioned me that foreigners hiring is most likely to go after Feb 21. Now I am back in my home country. So I am waiting for any communication from him (I dont have USA work visa) & also looking for job here. So will I get the job by July 2021? My field is technology, research & development. I am Masters in Chemical Engg., with 6 years of experience as scientist.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 29

Ananyaa

Will anybody like to read the chart? That will be really helpful. I can see moon translating the light. Will anything materialize soon?

I will be delivering a baby in middle of Jan, but my last job was July 2009 to Aug 2015. After baby I want to go back to work, will I get the job by July 2021?

I had also talked to my previous employer in USA in feb 2020 & he had said he will definitely consider about me. Then covid-19 hit and freezing was hired. He had mentioned me that foreigners hiring is most likely to go after Feb 21. Now I am back in my home country. So I am waiting for any communication from him (I dont have USA work visa) & also looking for job here. So will I get the job by July 2021? My field is technology, research & development. I am Masters in Chemical Engg., with 6 years of experience as scientist.