Composite relationship chart

So me and my boyfriend have been together going on 5 months now. We have known each other for almost 5 years but just recently started dating. We get a long really great and hardly ever fight. Things are pretty serious and I recently did our composite chart and I'm having a hard time understanding it. If anyone could give some insight it would be very helpful!

Attachments

• edited-image_zpsbrkopwgg_2.png
    edited-image_zpsbrkopwgg_2.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 42

rahu

Banned
hi autumncheyennne

sorry I don't get good vibes at all .
Saturn/Neptune conjunction in the 12th....does anyone know you are In a relationship with him.? this aspect is very often found in what I call back door relationships.

the venus/mars midpoint is square to Saturn and Neptune. this also indicates a hidden relationship. this aspect can also show there isa lot of alcohol or other substances in this relationship .actually this aspec could show either person is seeing other people.

Uranus square to venus is certainly hot but it is unstable and show this relationship will not likely last. 5 months is a good length of time... so see what happens

rahu

hi autumncheyennne

sorry I don't get good vibes at all .
Saturn/Neptune conjunction in the 12th....does anyone know you are In a relationship with him.? this aspect is very often found in what I call back door relationships.

the venus/mars midpoint is square to Saturn and Neptune. this also indicates a hidden relationship. this aspect can also show there isa lot of alcohol or other substances in this relationship .actually this aspec could show either person is seeing other people.

Uranus square to venus is certainly hot but it is unstable and show this relationship will not likely last. 5 months is a good length of time... so see what happens

rahu

The first time we started talking, our relationship was very hidden. He didn’t want anybody to know about us due to our age differences. But this time around is much much different. His family knows we’re together as does mine. His friends and my friends know. We aren’t public on social media with our relationship so maybe that has something to do with Saturn / Neptune in the 12th.

There’s definitely not any alcohol or substance abuse in the relationship. Neither one of us drink or do any kind of substances.

The aspect that worries me most is Uranus square Venus. I don’t know how to feel about it. Our relationship feels way different than what the chart shows. That’s why I’m really stumped when it comes to reading it and understanding it.

rahu

Banned
The first time we started talking, our relationship was very hidden. He didn’t want anybody to know about us due to our age differences. But this time around is much much different. His family knows we’re together as does mine. His friends and my friends know. We aren’t public on social media with our relationship so maybe that has something to do with Saturn / Neptune in the 12th.

There’s definitely not any alcohol or substance abuse in the relationship. Neither one of us drink or do any kind of substances.

The aspect that worries me most is Uranus square Venus. I don’t know how to feel about it. Our relationship feels way different than what the chart shows. That’s why I’m really stumped when it comes to reading it and understanding it.

well,venus square to Uranus can be symbolic of a relationship with a younger woman. you apparently do not want to accept that this is really a sexual tryst that will not endure.
rahu

well,venus square to Uranus can be symbolic of a relationship with a younger woman. you apparently do not want to accept that this is really a sexual tryst that will not endure.
rahu

Well, surely our relationship isn’t doomed because of one single aspect. I mean it’s really frustrating to think that it could last especially when you get along so well and then see the composite chart and just worry about how it might play out.