Emotional, Physical, and Career Aspect

Adrian21

Hello, members and sorry for bothering you. Can someone kindly analysis my chart when it comes to my emotional, physical, and career aspects of my life ?

Emotionally, I have been single for 3 years and celibate for two years. I had two failed relationships. The last one was so awful it made me emotionally insecure and full with anxiety.. I'm a homosexual male however I seek romantic intimacy and a long term relationship but I prefer a sexually dynamic relationship too. I tend to attract potential guys but they only desire me for sex, or tend to disappoint me, or bail on making a long term relationship with me. Even socially I feel alienated and hurt at times. Will I settle down with a guy in the near or I'm a doomed ?

Physically, I get mixed reaction. Little people view me extremely attractive, lots of people find me cute and some find me ugly and have called me out. Though I always feel insecure about my face and in particular certain features in my face and body shape. I have always wanted a nose job and few surgical procedures alongside gym membership to improve my skinny body. Should I focus into physical improvement ?

Career wise, I graduated in a field that I didn't want to pursue and I didn't find a job, so I'm doing my masters in the same field that I don't like even though I wanted to do a different field.

Can anyone translate my chart according to those three aspects ? I'm truly thankful :)

Attachments

• astro_245gw_ze_2018130.30343.12919.jpg
    astro_245gw_ze_2018130.30343.12919.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

waybread

Adrian, I truly think time is on your side. It may not feel this way to you now, but if you think about it, you are still in your early 20s, which gives you lots of time to find Mr. Right, as well as your best career fit.

With your Venus in Cancer in the first house, I think a lot of people (male and female) find you attractive. So, although it's always a good idea to be physically fit, I don't think your attractiveness depends upon your specific physical details. You should have a kind of magnetism about you. While Venus usually means physical attractiveness, really, the principle of attraction isn't so much about a picture-perfect appearance as it is about a kind of magnetic quality. Probably we've both known people who were not physically beautiful or handsome, but other people nevertheless gravitated to them.

However, your Venus is involved in a T-square involving your first house moon and 7th house Neptune-Uranus. In plain English, you probably value your independence more than you let on. You probably wouldn't be happy with someone who couldn't acknowledge a big part of you that needs your emotional freedom. Then those 7th house placements suggest a tendency to believe that you are in a committed relationship that just vanishes as suddenly as it begins. I think it is hard for you to get a realistic sense of your relationships, but if you can be more hard-headed and realistic when you meet a potential lover, I think it would help.

With sun square Saturn, you are probably hard-wired to feel insecure about yourself, but just because you feel insecure doesn't mean there is actually anything wrong with you! You're fine the way you are.

So far as your career goes, the ruler of your 10th house of career (Jupiter) is in your 5th house. This probably means that you expect your career to feel fun and enjoyable. (The 5th house is nicknamed "the fun house.") The problem may not be with your specific career direction so much as with your inability to make it feel like something fun to do. However, the 5th rules one's children and recreational activities. Possibly a career in the leisure/recreation industry would meet your needs.