Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-12-2021, 12:40 AM

How do my Boyfriend and I stack up?

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...2&prmth=0&rs=0

Mine is the inner circle, his is the outer. Iíve been through many manipulative, even abusive relationships, and this is the first healthy relationship Iíve ever been in. Thank you!!

Edit: Iím unable to attach a chart via imgurÖ
Here are the birth times instead!!
Mine, female: July 18, 2003 9:38 AM; Dallas TX
His: January 11, 2002 10:56 AM, El Paso TX (I have his consent)

Last edited by KingKrime; 06-15-2021 at 07:54 PM.
Unread 06-12-2021, 01:05 AM

Re: How do my Boyfriend and I stack up?

this link asked me to go to a new entry page...can you give birth info instead?
Unread 06-12-2021, 03:52 AM

Unfortunately you cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst. If you manage it the chart will normally expire before people can read it. There are stickies on this site to explain how to link or attach your chart.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 06-13-2021, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Times are posted; sorry about that, the forum directions say to post through Imgur but the link they provided ďdoes not existĒ.
Unread 06-13-2021, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Unfortunately you cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst. If you manage it the chart will normally expire before people can read it. There are stickies on this site to explain how to link or attach your chart.
I posted the times instead. Iíve read the directions; they say to post through Imgur, but the link provided doesnít work for me. Sorry :,)
Unread 06-13-2021, 11:22 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrime View Post
Times are posted; sorry about that, the forum directions say to post through Imgur but the link they provided “does not exist”.

It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Do not ask posters to do so without making sure they have the other person's permission. If you are asked to do so, do not acquiesce unless you have the other person's informed consent and you make that clear.

King Krime - please flag the post that provides the defunct link to Imgur, so we can check it out.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 06-14-2021, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrime View Post
How do my Boyfriend and I stack up?
Hi KingKrime,

as all what you can experience in your life is shown in your chart - one can also see in your chart and actual transits - how you experience your relationship right now.

Your 7th house sign and energy and ruler of 7th house show your relationships and kind of men you feel yourself attracted from and for what you are looking for to experience in your relationships to get your own chart energies feeded. 8th house is long term relationship and marriag.

Your 7th house and your 8th house is ruled by neptune. Neptune is in 6th house in aquarius. And your neptune is now conjuncted by transit saturn - for more stability and improvement in your relationship and to feel yourself loved and seen as you are. As saturn in your chart rules your 5th house - love and romance, how you as a being are and express yourself and your own being. This is what saturn takes into it's transits when coming across to activate your natal planets.

But as you have yourself a pattern to quickly adapt yourself to a partner and feel the need to do very much to not lose the partner and to keep his attention - this time transit uranus has "an eye on you" supporting and energyzing you same time by squaring your neptune in 6th house - to not lose yourself in doing so much for your partner and to not put yourself and your needs again on 2nd place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! astro_chart 2gw_kingkrime_hp.81356.55295.jpg (91.5 KB, 6 views)
Unread 06-15-2021, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Do not ask posters to do so without making sure they have the other person's permission. If you are asked to do so, do not acquiesce unless you have the other person's informed consent and you make that clear.

King Krime - please flag the post that provides the defunct link to Imgur, so we can check it out.
Heís my boyfriend already. I have his permission.
Unread 06-15-2021, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Hi KingKrime,

as all what you can experience in your life is shown in your chart - one can also see in your chart and actual transits - how you experience your relationship right now.

Your 7th house sign and energy and ruler of 7th house show your relationships and kind of men you feel yourself attracted from and for what you are looking for to experience in your relationships to get your own chart energies feeded. 8th house is long term relationship and marriag.

Your 7th house and your 8th house is ruled by neptune. Neptune is in 6th house in aquarius. And your neptune is now conjuncted by transit saturn - for more stability and improvement in your relationship and to feel yourself loved and seen as you are. As saturn in your chart rules your 5th house - love and romance, how you as a being are and express yourself and your own being. This is what saturn takes into it's transits when coming across to activate your natal planets.

But as you have yourself a pattern to quickly adapt yourself to a partner and feel the need to do very much to not lose the partner and to keep his attention - this time transit uranus has "an eye on you" supporting and energyzing you same time by squaring your neptune in 6th house - to not lose yourself in doing so much for your partner and to not put yourself and your needs again on 2nd place.
Thank you!! I do in-fact have a bad habit of putting my partners before myself. One thing Iím worried about right now is that he still hasnít said he loves me. This will be the healthiest and longest relationship Iíve ever been in, but also the longest time Iíve gone without the man saying he loves me. Im more myself in this relationship than Iíve ever been, but is myself not enough? The troubles of a Pisces moon 😅

Tags
boyfriend, stack