Positives of Saturn for a Leo ascendant?

PlutorisingLee

I know that many Leo ascendant people suffer in their marraige because Saturn rules thier 7th
But I'm wondering what could be the positive side of Saturn ruling the 7th house?

I am particularly intrested in interpreting the follwing:

Capricorn Saturn lord of 7th house in the 6th house.

Thank you for any insights about Leo ascendant and relationships.

Roks

Saturn is the god of time. He represents the material, everything that's solid. That's elder (EL - is a word for Saturn). If your 7th house is ruled by Saturn or it has a heavy influence on it, then all of your relationships will be delayed, usually with older people but they will be solid and stable

Virinchi

Everyone born in Leo ascendant (vedic) will have late marriage (30+ )
Saturn does not give 100% good results for any ascendant (except capricorn to some extent).
There will be a difference of opinion, mental or physical seperation at some point of time as Saturn owns 6th H, which is 12th to 7th H.
They will have successful marriage unless it happens in Saturn/Venus dasa. Even those dasas may not give seperation but definitely give conflicts.

All LEO ascendants need to remember one thing (especially men) : Your spouse will cooperate and love you as long as you dont have an extra marital affair.
He/She may never come to know about it, but the moment you break their trust (even secretly), Saturn will make your spouse behave abnormally.
They will start picking up fights/arguments for silly reasons. Mental seperation happens and it can last for a lifetime in many cases.

vinach39

Hello virinchi does saturn in 7 th house denote elder spouse .What are the chances that I can get a young spouse.Also Dhanishta nakshatra( 7 th lord nakshatra) denotes unhappy married life so will my wife will not be happy with me

For ref my birth details
31/October 1993
11:13 pm(23:13night)
Mapuca Goa India
Coordinates 15:35 N 73:48 E

Roks

Hello virinchi does saturn in 7 th house denote elder spouse .What are the chances that I can get a young spouse.Also Dhanishta nakshatra( 7 th lord nakshatra) denotes unhappy married life so will my wife will not be happy with me

For ref my birth details
31/October 1993
11:13 pm(23:13night)
Mapuca Goa India
Coordinates 15:35 N 73:48 E

Do you have your exact birth time you're descendant can be in Sagittarius. Also, your Saturn can be either in the 7th or 8th houses. Depending on the birth time and house system. But if it's indeed in the 7th it just denotes that your spouse will be older or more mature than you. It also brings delay (until first Saturn return) to relationships. Besides that, your natal chart looks very good. A lifetime focus on family is indicated. Jupiter and Venus near nadir says that you had a good childhood and that you have a very nice family. And your family is probably very big (Jupiter). Also moon in Aries and mercury mars and pluto conjunction (if using a few western points) makes you a very strong and very will-powered individual

vinach39

Bro that's my confusion I have done birth time rectification many times it fails miserably wait I'll pm you my life incident maybe you can help me

If you are saying both interns of money yes we are little bit rich

If you are saying in term of family members we are living in one house but has partition 9 members now previously were 14 members now after death of my parents and after marriage of my cousin sisters 9 members at home

My elder uncle younger after my father has 4 children 3 girls 1boy
2 girls are married

My younger uncle has 2 children 1 boy and a girl
Both unmarried

My parents have my elder sister and me
Sister is married

Profound

Saturn also represents longer, meaning when Saturn is in the 7th strength, marriage can last forever. Saturn also brings stability after marriage has been delayed. If you marry earlier, the marriage may break up because the person is not mature enough to take responsibility.

good luck