Using astrology, who will win the 2020-21 UEFA Champions League?

Tengku Hadi

@fensi88 I think R Madrid win is very likely. Go back and check how many teams win with 19 year cycle. Bayern did it in 2001 & 2020.
Real won in 2002, so 2021 ? We shall see

Salah going to R Madrid will definitely help :)

Salah won't go to Real Madrid this season. If he does go, maybe the 21/22 season, but even then Barca will be desperate to have him as well.

fensi88

When I read your question I ask question: Will Bayern will be champion again?
21 Dec 2020 TZ = -1.0 1.1000 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=11Ta46
As I am not Bayern fan they are represented with DSC ruler Mars. Some other team is represented with ASC ruler Venus.
Accidental dignities: Mars=0 Venus =13 so, dignities are in favor of Venus. Next, Moon is VOC so that is No answer to my question.

Paris St Germain reached the Champions League semi-finals despite a 1-0 home defeat by Bayern Munich on Tuesday (Apr 13) as the title holders bowed out on away goals after a 3-3 aggregate result.

Tengku Hadi

Paris St Germain reached the Champions League semi-finals despite a 1-0 home defeat by Bayern Munich on Tuesday (Apr 13) as the title holders bowed out on away goals after a 3-3 aggregate result.

This was a surprising result, to say the least. Many predicted that Bayern will be champions again this season, but the opposite happened.
Looks like Real Madrid will win it again. I'm a Liverpool supporter and hope they can overturn the results tonight, but it's a tall order. I wonder what are Liverpool's chances tonight, fensi88?

fensi88

Looks like Real Madrid will win it again. I'm a Liverpool supporter and hope they can overturn the results tonight, but it's a tall order. I wonder what are Liverpool's chances tonight, fensi88?

I cast the chart when I read your question:
14 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 5.3700 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=5Li54
As you are Liverpool fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Venus. Unforunatelly Venus is Combust and on last degree. Combustion of any Planet is the greatest misfortune that can be. Venus is on 29° which I often see as being the end of the road in cup competitions. So, I think Liverpool will not win tonight.

Tengku Hadi

As you are Liverpool fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Venus. Unforunatelly Venus is Combust and on last degree. Combustion of any Planet is the greatest misfortune that can be. Venus is on 29° which I often see as being the end of the road in cup competitions. So, I think Liverpool will not win tonight.

Actually I thought of the same even without looking at the chart. It’s a tall order. Real Madrid are experts in this competition

fensi88

Real Madrid knocked out Liverpool to reach the Champions League semifinals following a 0-0 draw at Anfield on Wednesday which gave them a 3-1 aggregate victory.

pp90

hello fensi88 i am portuguese and my football team is porto and i would like to know if they will be the champions this year.... they are in second place in the classification..

fensi88

hello fensi88 i am portuguese and my football team is porto and i would like to know if they will be the champions this year.... they are in second place in the classification..

I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question: 24 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.2300 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=19Ta27
As you are Porto fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Venus. Some other team as there opponent is represented with 7th house ruler Mars.
Venus is Combust and in Fateful degree (in the Degree of the Nodes). In the Degree of the Nodes refers to any planet or significant point that falls in the same degree of the Nodes in any sign. This shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. Next, accidental dignities are in favour of the Mars, so, I think Porto will not be champions of Portuguese Primeira Liga this year.

Jaja17

Premium Member
Hi everybody,
I hope all is well.
I am a PSG fan
I watch the PSG vs Manchester City first leg semi-final of the champions league yesterday and even though they have lost 2-1 in Paris, I thought PSG played better.
My question is will PSG win the second leg in Manchester against Manchester City and qualify for this year's champions league final in Istanbul Turkey?
For my second question is there any chance PSG might win the champions league in Istanbul if they qualify?

Many thanks in advance
Jami

@fensi88 @tengkuhadi @torero

Scibeii

Manchester City and Chelsea are the two finalists for the 2021 edition of the UEFA Champions League final.

None of Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid nor Liverpool will win it.

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question: 24 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.2300 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=19Ta27
As you are Porto fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Venus. Some other team as there opponent is represented with 7th house ruler Mars.
Venus is Combust and in Fateful degree (in the Degree of the Nodes). In the Degree of the Nodes refers to any planet or significant point that falls in the same degree of the Nodes in any sign. This shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. Next, accidental dignities are in favour of the Mars, so, I think Porto will not be champions of Portuguese Primeira Liga this year.

Sporting Lisbon were crowned Portuguese champions this year for the first time since 2002 after a 1-0 win over Boavista.
Paulinho scored the only goal of the game for the hosts, who remain unbeaten and are eight points clear of Porto with two games to play.

pp90

Sporting Lisbon were crowned Portuguese champions this year for the first time since 2002 after a 1-0 win over Boavista.
Paulinho scored the only goal of the game for the hosts, who remain unbeaten and are eight points clear of Porto with two games to play.

again a great forecast thanks :)