How Traditional Astrology can help us understand COVID

Bunraku

Hey y'all. I just wanted to discuss how we can be useful in our own way. Many people share their talents to help problem solve COVID&lockdowns. Some people shared their ideas, research (like virus theory), and handiwork (to create masks for example). Many astrologers contributed to the COVID elimination efforts, and I must say astrologers have been an absolute help! Thank you to our unrecognized heroes! :love: You have done so much work and have made such a positive impact.

Here I want to highlight how traditional astrology can help us understand and help with COVID. I think traditional astrology can play such a huge impact in understanding and eliminating COVID. It is also very relevant in today's lives.

WHAT WE KNOW:

• Excess humors cause an imbalance which can result in illnesses
  • Hotness is the condition of fevers
  • Excess humors can be drawn out by means such as arsenic or chamomile or bloodletting. Emetics, purging, etc.
  • We can ascertain these by observing urine, sweat, mucus, tears, farts (please be mature guys)
  • We know that seasons can bring about humoral imbalances

Anyone can contribute.
More research to come! I have a good amount of traditional literature on this.

JUPITERASC

Hey y'all. I just wanted to discuss how we can be useful in our own way. Many people share their talents to help problem solve COVID&lockdowns. Some people shared their ideas, research (like virus theory), and handiwork (to create masks for example). Many astrologers contributed to the COVID elimination efforts, and I must say astrologers have been an absolute help! Thank you to our unrecognized heroes! :love: You have done so much work and have made such a positive impact.

Here I want to highlight how traditional astrology can help us understand and help with COVID. I think traditional astrology can play such a huge impact in understanding and eliminating COVID. It is also very relevant in today's lives.

WHAT WE KNOW:

• Excess humors can be drawn out by means such as arsenic or chamomile or bloodletting. Emetics, purging, etc.
  • We can ascertain these by observing urine, sweat, mucus, tears, farts (please be mature guys)

Anyone can contribute.

astrologer John Gadbury
found a correlation between intensity of plague
and the positions of Mars and Venus. :smile:

Gadbury noted that Plague deaths increased sharply
when Mars moved into an astrologically significant position.
Deaths then abated when Venus’s position became more significant.

John Gadbury concluded that

the movement of “....the fiery Planet Mars...”
was the origin of pestilence and the “...cause of its raging...”
while the influence of the “...friendly...” Venus helped abate it.

Humanitarian

For me, traditional medicine is better for diseases than humoural theory, so we need to use meds outside of the Big Pharma to recover from Covid-19!

JUPITERASC

WHAT WE KNOW:

Anyone can contribute.

Thoughts on a pandemic
inspired by ancient astrology :)