Lost gold ring

Sangeeta

Lost gold ring, please help

Hi
I am unable to find my gold ring , it's was my wedding ring also my husband 's grand mother s

I remember wearing it this month most possibly on 7th.
I recollect putting it in a jewelry pouch with zip and then in a bag. But I have looked everywhere can't find it.

Please help me find it. I recently have traveled to 3 places. All family places. I don't know if I dropped it or it's stolen.

Last edited:

fensi88

There are testimonies it will be found!

First look near object of copper, bronze, jewelry, cosmetics, then in clothes or around musical instrument.
Ruler is in Sco, so It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, near trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place. Look also at garage or at places of prayer and meditation.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Li in 11 house. Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room. Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour: white, pink, black/white, dark/bright, grey

Bala

There are testimonies it will be found!

First look near object of copper, bronze, jewelry, cosmetics, then in clothes or around musical instrument.
Ruler is in Sco, so It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, near trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place. Look also at garage or at places of prayer and meditation.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Li in 11 house. Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room. Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour: white, pink, black/white, dark/bright, grey
Hi,I lost my gold wire ring, i have tried to find it but could not. I got to know about the loss on 21st feb 2018 at around 4-6 am,sometime after i got up from sleep,had bath and was drinking tea and realised that the ring was missing. The ring was little loose. I was wearing it in index finger from past 1 year, it was originally 3 wire ring(gold,copper,and silver) i had removed copper and silver as copper had started to break of. And shifted it to ring finger on 13th feb 2018. Previously, also I was wearing different 3 wire ring in index finger with another thick gold ring. On dec,2016, in a wedding they both fell off as i wiped my hands with tissue to clean to eat. After 20 minutes, I realised, that the rings were missing. I looked them up and found the thicker one which i had been wearing from several years, but i was so relived to find it that i didn't care about the 3 wire ring. The thick ring was actually picked up by a waiter and one waiter snitched on him to few stranger guests who told me and helped me retrieve it.I gave 550 rs to the waiter who told me the name of the one who picked up the ring and the one who helped look in plates. So, that day i lost the 3 wire ring, which i used to wear in index finger. Soon after comming home my sister gave me her 3 wire ring,and i had been wearing that ever since. I was wearing it as the thicker one is lose too,to prevent it fron falling.
Since,i had now removed other two wires, only gold was left, which i shifted to my ring finger just few days ago,on 13th of feb 2018. I believe i lost it on 20th of feb 2018 betweem 4am to 8:30am at home. I believe it must have fallen off in kitchen sink while washing hands with soap when i was cooking at around 4 am, our maid came at around 7:45am and i suspect that she found it and she didn't inform me and kept it. Initially it didn't occur to me that she could just keep it, i thought she would have given me if she had found it,but i looked every where,traced my steps,in bathroom, in garbage, in sink but on 21st feb 2018 and didn't find it. I never lose things,and never/rarely experienced anything stolen either before, just these 2 cases. Please, help me locate it, if it is stolen or is still can be found. Thank you. Bala is not my actual name, letting you know if it is imp. I am concerned if it is omnious or indicates some message. I am not so concerned with the value of ring but more with what losing it indicates. Please guide me, I will be so thankful to you. I am in talks of buying new earrings and considering a new business, is there some relation?

Shivani

Plz help me I am unable to find my Late Mother-in-law gold ring. I am sure I have wear it in last months and it was in my jewellry box.. Plz help me to find if it is in my home.