Eighth lord in 12th house affect longevity or not?

My Daughter dob 17/03/2015 Tob 9:13 am In the chart eighth lord Mars(also Lagna Lord) is in twelfth house and in conjunction with sun & Ketu.Does this placement affect her longevity?will 8th lord in 12 th house create shorter life span?

creativei

Dont worry no threat for life , this chart girl lives beyond 65 max 70 , medium life span guaranteed . thats enough for todays world ( in my view its more ) .

though medium life span , she will get all good things in life . Jupiter aspects major house and major lords , so he saves your daughter from danger , but this girl has bala arishta , means she will undergo near death experiences in life , but will overcome that , upto 28 yrs take care her well , there will be accidents , health issues , unwanted disputes and conflicts in her life , after that , planets takes her high . after 28yrs she will enjoy raja yoga , sudden unexpected rise in life . marriage brings that . 5th lord is aspecting 5th so her kids to come up in life well . she has problems with her father , doesnt get along with him well , also occasional problems in education arise , esp during higher education , so dont force her , else she will take wrong path . just leave to her wish . she may take professional course .

life span is nice dont worry . but health may trouble upto 28 yrs . rest all nice ....

Dont worry no threat for life , this chart girl lives beyond 65 max 70 , medium life span guaranteed . thats enough for todays world ( in my view its more ) .

though medium life span , she will get all good things in life . Jupiter aspects major house and major lords , so he saves your daughter from danger , but this girl has bala arishta , means she will undergo near death experiences in life , but will overcome that , upto 28 yrs take care her well , there will be accidents , health issues , unwanted disputes and conflicts in her life , after that , planets takes her high . after 28yrs she will enjoy raja yoga , sudden unexpected rise in life . marriage brings that . 5th lord is aspecting 5th so her kids to come up in life well . she has problems with her father , doesnt get along with him well , also occasional problems in education arise , esp during higher education , so dont force her , else she will take wrong path . just leave to her wish . she may take professional course .

life span is nice dont worry . but health may trouble upto 28 yrs . rest all nice ....
Thanks for the reply.May I know what placement in chart causes Balarishta? Is that eighth lord placement in 12th house ?

Last edited:

creativei

Thanks for the reply.May I know what placement in chart causes Balarishta? Is that eighth lord placement in 12th house ?

Can't pinpoint single placement , it has many combinations . mainly relationship between 8th, 6th ,12th and 1st one of the reason , generally . lagna lord along with 6th and 8th lord gives that . lagna has malefics , lagna lord is in malefic house , afflicted 8th lord 6th lord afflicted moon and jupiter etc . me to had balarishta in my childhood . my 1st and 6th lord mars aspected 8th house , and saturn in 1st aspected by rahu . throughout saturn dasa i faced many health issues and disputes , war like family life . im scorp asc . mars raghu in 5th . saturn venus in 1st . for me i have to suffer in my first of half . second will be nice .

even lord krishna too has bala arishta in his chart . google it for more info . nothing to worry . instead of taking away the person life , it just gives near death sufferings . thats it . it will be fine as years moves on .. .

Can't pinpoint single placement , it has many combinations . mainly relationship between 8th, 6th ,12th and 1st one of the reason , generally . lagna lord along with 6th and 8th lord gives that . lagna has malefics , lagna lord is in malefic house , afflicted 8th lord 6th lord afflicted moon and jupiter etc . me to had balarishta in my childhood . my 1st and 6th lord mars aspected 8th house , and saturn in 1st aspected by rahu . throughout saturn dasa i faced many health issues and disputes , war like family life . im scorp asc . mars raghu in 5th . saturn venus in 1st . for me i have to suffer in my first of half . second will be nice .

even lord krishna too has bala arishta in his chart . google it for more info . nothing to worry . instead of taking away the person life , it just gives near death sufferings . thats it . it will be fine as years moves on .. .
Ok.Is there any cancellation yogas for Balarishta present in chart?

Last edited:

creativei

Ok.Is there any cancellation yogas for Balarishta present in chart?

No mam ,as far as my knowledge if particular thing present means its there , person has to reap that , even me too had many good combination but nothing saved me , its like that . but benefics in kendra and trikona will minimize the danger and safe guard your kid . everyone has to undergo bad phase in their life , it molds them , makes them stronger . gives courage and life experience . also for her malefic dasa's are coming in beginning, that too problem . if benefic dasa comes it wont be that much problematic . but its too good only , always sufferings should come first part , then second part will be good .like how they show in cinema first hero gets beaten then villan defeated .

Her buddha dasa ketu will be problematic , her second half of venus dasa does good. but in venus dasa too , there will be some set of problems .like choosing alliance , problems with mate etc, but it wont that much harm.

creativei

Hello, can you please explain what is Balarishta? And how does it effects one's life?

Aha im not that much expert , there are many stalwarts here who says well ,i just made aware of it . its broad topic you can google it , there are many sites which has tons of articles on it , with example charts !

sorry to disappoint you my friend .. :smile:

As i said already theres no threat to life . she lives beyond 65 .

any more doubts ask everything in single thread ..
My dob :23/6/1987 Tob :12:40 pm Pob: Mangalore Husband Dob:13/6/1984 Tob:09:50am Pob:mavelikkara kerala .Does parents horoscope has any ill affect on lifespan of kid?